PLEASE increase REP given per day.

Every time I rep someone an angel gets his wings...

angel.jpg

20?

Why do I feel like Charlie Brown at Halloween - "All I got was a rock".

As far as I know, I get to rep 12 times. Or maybe 12 is the cycle before I can rep someone again. Sometimes I rep wildly just to be able to rep someone who I want to rep again, like a gun on repid fire.

But since I have so few rep points to give, it's about as good as blowing a kiss anyway.

I am still too new to have set myself a policy for repping. Not that I would follow my own policy anyway.

How about even just rollover of unused reps? Some days I can't post at all so those are "wasted" so to speak but if they are "banked" then it would be nice if I could use those too when I get back.

Rep used to be pretty much unlimited. And because there was a hard core of assholes who consistently abused the rep system, and infilterated the mod system where they continued to abuse it, we now have this system.

And the people who abused it the worst are the ones who complain about it the most now....

20?

Why do I feel like Charlie Brown at Halloween - "All I got was a rock".

As far as I know, I get to rep 12 times. Or maybe 12 is the cycle before I can rep someone again. Sometimes I rep wildly just to be able to rep someone who I want to rep again, like a gun on repid fire.

But since I have so few rep points to give, it's about as good as blowing a kiss anyway.

I am still too new to have set myself a policy for repping. Not that I would follow my own policy anyway.

You get 20 reps like everyone else. You just can't rep the same person again until you rep 11 other people.

I think 20 reps is plenty....otherwise the rep hogs would go wild.

Forum List

Back