please dont harm victims

I still can not acess that thread and no one seems to know why

tres-fatigue.gif

Equating child abuse by an adult to a child to the kind of curiosity between children is evil, it is pernicious, it is utterly and completely contemptible. This is exactly the argument adult abusers make to justify their proclivities.

The only assumption to make is that the person who makes these claims has some leanings toward being an abuser themselves.

if the neightbor kid put his finger in a child you know vagina would you be unconcerned?

Color me shocked. The cowardly TruthMocker ran from her thread the minute the reality of the situation was pointed out to her delusional mind. Man, she is one thick bitch.

Hey--what happened to you Cali?

You haven't posted in the Rel/Ethics thread for awhile!!

I hope it was nothing I said!! If it was, call it a bunch of BS and keep on posting! Taking my posts seriously is a waste of time!! (Actually, I would rather people take my posts as a sarcastic yet silly response to the topic at hand.)

Anyway, welcome back Caligirl. Hope you had a good time while you where away.

Now, if we could only turn you into an atheistic left wing drone!!:tongue:

can anyone tell me how I caused this blockage and how to fix it?

how can I prevent it again if its something I did to cause the account to go blippy?

I just cant figure out what I did to make this happen to my account?

anyone have any ideas what I might have done?

what wrong button I may have clicked to make it happen?

I just cant figure out what I did to make this happen to my account?

anyone have any ideas what I might have done?

what wrong button I may have clicked to make it happen?

What are you talking about?

That is both to the post and what you sent me, by the way.

If that is the case the mods would have found it.

I must have done something at my end and I dont know what it could have been

are there any people here wizzy enough on computers to help me figure out what I did and how to keep it from happening again?

should I start a new account?

will it help?

are there any people here wizzy enough on computers to help me figure out what I did and how to keep it from happening again?

will it help?

If you start a new account, you'll have to use a different username, and you will lose your almost 57,000 posts

what good is any of my posts if I cant discuss anything without being blocked because of some glitch?

will it help?

If you start a new account, you'll have to use a different username, and you will lose your almost 57,000 posts

Actually, TM could start another account using a different EM, and then TM would have two accounts--one that TM wish to post in and one that troubleshoots for TM.

Considering the animosity that TM tends to generate, a 2nd account may not be such a bad idea--if TM could refrain from revealing his/her ideology.

But that maybe a little too advanced for TM.

will it help?

Actually, TM could start another account using a different EM, and then TM would have two accounts--one that TM wish to post in and one that troubleshoots for TM.

Considering the animosity that TM tends to generate, a 2nd account may not be such a bad idea--if TM could refrain from revealing his/her ideology.

But that maybe a little too advanced for TM.

Having 2 active accounts is not allowed here.

Forum List

Back