please dont harm victims

Truthmatters, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

crap

tmclippie.png

Dammit, bro, stop that! You're too bad! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, it's how I roll. You know that. :D

By the way, guess who's using the funky jet this weekend?? :eusa_whistle:

Black Heart cons.

total mind fucked cretains talking trash about a person who tries to out the crimes of naother person.

you people swim in slime

You ADMITTED that there is nothing more then an anonymous claim that something happened and are calling people that rightly point out that first off a claim is not fact secondly that an anonymous claim means something not kosher is going on slime? Really?

go talk about that in the other thread.

this thread is about protecting children

i was under the impression this thread was about your whining that you were locked out of the other thread.

You ADMITTED that there is nothing more then an anonymous claim that something happened and are calling people that rightly point out that first off a claim is not fact secondly that an anonymous claim means something not kosher is going on slime? Really?

i was under the impression this thread was about your whining that you were locked out of the other thread.

I see it more that she is repeatedly questioning mod actions on the board, and has now moved on to accusing members of being pedophiles. :eek:

It was.... now its about some fantasy of hers that Zimmerman sexually abused a six year old girl 20 years ago... given that Zimmerman is 28, that would make him 8 and the girl 6. Hardly child abuse when the 'perp' is an 8 year old boy who kissed a 6 year old girl... but, as per usual, the facts are secondary to TruthMocker in Meltdown Mode.

TM is now pondering the fact that the alleged incident took place 20 years ago, making Zimmerman 8 years old. Two children playing is not child abuse. I look forward to her digging herself out of this one.

Anyone got a few shovels to lend her? She's gonna need to do a lot of digging.

TM is now pondering the fact that the alleged incident took place 20 years ago, making Zimmerman 8 years old. Two children playing is not child abuse. I look forward to her digging herself out of this one.

Anyone got a few shovels to lend her? She's gonna need to do a lot of digging.

leavetruthmockeraloan.jpg

why are you people spending so much time and effort to defend a man who killed a child for no reason?

venturing right into trashing a person for reporting a crime against themselves.

black heart cons

Innocent until proven guilty doesn't mean shit to you does it, idiOt?
:cuckoo:

vBulletin Message
Truthmatters, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Ether that or your a lair an cukking funt
Log Out Home
:eusa_hand:

why are you people spending so much time and effort to defend a man who killed a child for no reason?

venturing right into trashing a person for reporting a crime against themselves.

black heart cons

1) a 17 year old is hardly a child.
2) Self defense isn't no reason.

playing fucking games with the molestation of children.

can you people be any more fucking discusting?

odd, it seems like you're the one playing games with it. You'd rather use it to accuse others when you dont like their politics.

I sincerely hope one day you come to yourself and realize this isnt healthy

Color me shocked. The cowardly TruthMocker ran from her thread the minute the reality of the situation was pointed out to her delusional mind. Man, she is one thick bitch.

Countdown to TM linking this to Zimmerman and Dying Republican Party Put the knife Down

10, 9, 8

Mitch mconnell, is killing us, Romney stand for something

like in this debate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn0GYg1PjUY]1994 Mitt Romney Debates Ted Kennedy on Healthcare - YouTube[/ame]

have we ever heard the passion.....NOT LATELY

Get in there face with facts and put on the fucking gloves...forget being nice...2008 mclaim lost and is a looser for advice

make them answer our questions...fuck this crap of being nice.....nice quys loose and this kenyan transplant, a foreigner has the press as his front men/cover and many don't realize with there fucking distractions of personnel importance.. in the meantime, the election will cover the problems that exist with dollar collapsing. over 1 trillion in student loan debt.....where are the jobs? who created the outsourcing of jobs when it doesn't exist her within our borders/republic b/c the gov't can and mixing it all and the world taste good.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back