Speaking LIE is symbol / identity of weak person

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Speaking LIE is symbol / identity of weak person
I want to share my knowledge those who make a habit to telling lies in daily lifes in order to get rid of vendor payment, un-wanted calls or well wishers.

Simply tell that I am not in office when land line some called or if the person directly received call in his cell than more easier to tell lies and give some valid reasons.

1. I am not in office
2. Busy with meeting
3. I am not in town

Those who tell lies and think they are more clever and get rid of any un-wanted people who the gentleman not interested to meet doing the greatest value of SIN which is not excusable but face God angry punishment.

If you Muslims followers than why make habit for telling lies, telling truth only once but if one telling lies he has to remember all false replies which he did. Second benefit if you not telling lies do not hide from any one but you can face any one without any hesitation or fear.

As holy month of Ramzan begins coming Saturday those who make habit for telling lies than try to control over this bad habit and make a good habit for telling truth such way your bad elements dis-appear and you will bless with a quality for telling truth.

I quote Hadis if any person tell lies than God angles go away 1 year distance from him and get bad smell for the said person telling. Those who are true Muslim followers and telling always truth are brave and have a great faith, God bless all people who tell always truth and save him & his entire family from all worries and mishap.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Ashfaq Sharif

Lying is not a symbol of a weak person. I imagine a pagan religion would be much more refreshing, where you can have fun instead of being prudish and not lying.

Nothing fun about lying. Lies physically stress the body. That's why lie detectors work. It may be perfectly natural to lie, but it's not healthy for the body or the spirit. And it will never lead to happiness.

It depends what the lie is for. If you lie to deceive someone out of money, for example, then that lie is wrong and you should feel ashamed of yourself.

Lying to protect a loved one could be acceptable, though.

you tell lie in normal life n consider u are a great and strong man?

I agree lying is evil. However I like to lie to people in between my reps at the gym, because I have noted that lying does, in fact, make me stronger. My abs are getting almost seriously ripped, dude. Between my cretin and "equestrian" "juice", I only have to engage in about three lies per workout. Last Saturday I accidentally told the truth and my bench press went down like 10 pounds.

In addition to being strong, I am indeed also great. My thoughtfulness and comprehension of the mysteries of life benefits all those who enter into my holy presence. My aura is the healing salve of the gods (praise be to my patron; Lord Poseidon). Many people in my community donate clothes and food to the local Salvation Army. I often eat with homeless people at local bakeries, since man does not live on bread by himself. And even when I'm not there with the homeless, I am with them in the spirits I leave for them. The plastic bottles of 100 proof vodka pumping through their hearts leave no doubt in their minds of my humble greatness.

Also I'm American so I'm great by default, unless of course I get more than three DUIs or vote Independent.

Last edited:
lying makes you a liar.

telling the truth is easier.

when you tell the truth you dont have to remember all the lies and try to remmeber who you told them to and why.

telling the truth uncomplicates your life and sets your relationships on firm ground.

Now tell me why people lie if telling the truth is easier and more pleasant?

Greed and or EGO

Most lies are the result of greed and or ego.

stop being such greedy assholes and tuck your ego in and tell the truth.

You are going bald on top a little.

you do look fat and its not the dress.

You dont need another 30 thou a year to be happy.

what you need is the truth and the ability to form an honest and lasting friendship.

be flawed.

accept flawed.

grow beyond your flaws.

be human.

love flawed people.

we are ALL flawed and we are all precious.

tell the damned truth and you will be freed to love yourself as you truely are.

Last edited:
^Does the truth involve hitting the return key 3 times to signify the end of every fragmented sentence? If not, you have some explaining to do.

Forum List

Back