please dont harm victims

what is really interesting is how many times I have been thanked in how many posts.

really makes it hard to believe that those red splats as you call them were not given to me by someone with access to my account huh?

why not try relying on words instead of just evil comtempt for anyone who doesnt agree with your preconcieved notions.

everyone know the mods in the past here have attacked me relentlessly.

everyone knows it was what is called cheating.

and here you are praising that bad behavior just like you defended a guy who murdered a boy and quite possibly molested a younger child.

gee your really great people

liesmattersREDcrop.jpg

What is REALLY interesting about your thanks in posts...is just how low that is compared to how many posts you have made..... pretty damn sad. The other thing interesting about your "thanks" is just how many people you thank.

You EARNED every red splat you have liar.

Its fixed but no one knows how it happened .

I hope it never happens to me again.

I always have such bad luck, it seems to always be happening to me.

I never win at gambling either .

just shitty luck I guess

To late liesmatters....i got a screen grab of the TRUTH....becasue IT MATTERS!

liesmattersREDcrop.jpg

One last word on this one.

Please people there are things that dont need to be polticized and one of them is the victimization of children.

Please dont deny victims off the cuff because you like their possible prepitraitor.

It is very sick and its what happened in the Penn state thing.

everyone arround pretended it couldnt be true and many more kids were harmed.

oh... from the queen of politicizing anything she wants....like the death of children.

liesmattersREDcrop.jpg

which party defended the killing of a child and now defends the same man against charges of child molestation?

Try as I might, I cannot muster up so much as a misty eye over what an 8 year old did to me when I was six.

But I'm not looking for attention.

Stop trying to equate what adult males do, to what little kids do everyday. It really makes you look superbly stupid.

what is really interesting is how many times I have been thanked in how many posts.
really makes it hard to believe that those red splats as you call them were not given to me by someone with access to my account huh?
why not try relying on words instead of just evil comtempt for anyone who doesnt agree with your preconcieved notions.
and here you are praising that bad behavior just like you defended a guy who murdered a boy and quite possibly molested a younger child.

So your posts get thanked. Oh-wow-oh-wow-oh-whoop-de-doo. What an accomplishment when there is no limit on how often or how many times someone can thank posts. And i wouldn't consider being thanked by hyper-partisan idiots like rdean, duddly nuttrite, black_loonie, et al, something to crow about.

The reason you got the red splats was being negged by posters for your continual habit of making one sided posts and refusing to even consider other points of view. Also for your ongoing stupidity of accusing other posters of "lying" when they ask questions of you based on your posts. And your refusal to answer said questions. And for starting a second thread on the same subject when your first thread goes south.

As for your accusations against the powers that be about manipulating your account, you have been told on several occasions by admin that this is not happening. So knock it off with telling that particular lie. The one mod who messed with you by changing thread titles is gone. Deal with it.

And one more thing about your bragging about "thanks". Take a good look at how it's really done...

syrennthanks.png

Notice how syrenn thanks posters just as often as she gets them. Now let's look at yours...

liesmattersREDcrop.jpg

You only found 4 posts worth thanking in over 5 years?? That's pathetic, and shows a hell of a lot of disrespect to the people who have thanked you.

So your posts get thanked. Oh-wow-oh-wow-oh-whoop-de-doo. What an accomplishment when there is no limit on how often or how many times someone can thank posts. And i wouldn't consider being thanked by hyper-partisan idiots like rdean, duddly nuttrite, black_loonie, et al, something to crow about.

The reason you got the red splats was being negged by posters for your continual habit of making one sided posts and refusing to even consider other points of view. Also for your ongoing stupidity of accusing other posters of "lying" when they ask questions of you based on your posts. And your refusal to answer said questions. And for starting a second thread on the same subject when your first thread goes south.

As for your accusations against the powers that be about manipulating your account, you have been told on several occasions by admin that this is not happening. So knock it off with telling that particular lie. The one mod who messed with you by changing thread titles is gone. Deal with it.

And one more thing about your bragging about "thanks". Take a good look at how it's really done...

syrennthanks.png

Notice how syrenn thanks posters just as often as she gets them. Now let's look at yours...

liesmattersREDcrop.jpg

You only found 4 posts worth thanking in over 5 years?? That's pathetic, and shows a hell of a lot of disrespect to the people who have thanked you.

LMAO...i know..she had given out 4 thanks in 5 years. :lmao:

I am also rather amused she is so very proud of how many times she had been thanked..... by the numbers...its only 7% of her total posting history. I am also very sure it is also many thanks on the same few choice posts she does make......

You are thanked in about 33% of your posts..... im at about 27% of mine. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back