NFSD---What would be the difference between you and god in creating the universe?

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
Hi all
Your annoying atheists poster is at it again!! Asking those inane questions that make you either sick to the stomach or add to your conversational topics with your anti-social friends.

If you do not believe in a god, thats fine. The questions do not need belief in or lack of belief to answer. Just your perceptions and opinion!

Here are the questions--How would you design the universe if you were the creator of all? How would your creation compare to how things are now? Do you think it would lead to an improvement or would life in your universe be worst?

In my universe, I would eliminate the need to kill--All life forms will be similiar to sentient plants. You drink in the water, the sunlight, and make use of the inanimate materials around you. Also, I will eliminate the concept of embarrassment in the human psyche--but then I may have to re-design humor since some humorous stuff is embarrassing.

Pain and ignorance will still be present in my universe. Also, I think that "Evil" will also be present since I prefer people to have their own perceptions of good and evil and not dictated by me.

I would keep Death, but resurrections through re birth of the soul into a new life form is mandated. Of course, you are reborn without memories of the previous life.

Apparently, war, death, sickness starvation and all the major evils man do now will continue in my universe, the difference? More self-sufficient beings when it comes to their own welfare.

How about you?

Hi all
Your annoying atheists poster is at it again!! Asking those inane questions that make you either sick to the stomach or add to your conversational topics with your anti-social friends.

If you do not believe in a god, thats fine. The questions do not need belief in or lack of belief to answer. Just your perceptions and opinion!

Here are the questions--How would you design the universe if you were the creator of all? How would your creation compare to how things are now? Do you think it would lead to an improvement or would life in your universe be worst?

In my universe, I would eliminate the need to kill--All life forms will be similiar to sentient plants. You drink in the water, the sunlight, and make use of the inanimate materials around you. Also, I will eliminate the concept of embarrassment in the human psyche--but then I may have to re-design humor since some humorous stuff is embarrassing.

Pain and ignorance will still be present in my universe. Also, I think that "Evil" will also be present since I prefer people to have their own perceptions of good and evil and not dictated by me.

I would keep Death, but resurrections through re birth of the soul into a new life form is mandated. Of course, you are reborn without memories of the previous life.

Apparently, war, death, sickness starvation and all the major evils man do now will continue in my universe, the difference? More self-sufficient beings when it comes to their own welfare.

How about you?

Just curious. What good is resurrection without memory?

Resurrecetion without memory keeps life interesting
But you lose all the knowledge you had before. As well as lose all previous grudges

Resurrection with memory makes life dull plus you may keep past grudges.

I rather keep life interesting. Bored people could become suicidal. Then people would kill themselves to escape boredom.

What if a Star is born when a Sentient Being dies?
Wouldn't 'Heaven' be nicer with a living planet to keep warm and a beautiful garden to watch Life grow?

Stars are too many to count.

Stars with rocky planets are a dime a dozen.

Stars with wet, rocky planets are common.

Stars with rocky planets, wet with liquid water are lucky indeed.

Stars with rocky planets, wet with liquid water and enough time and luck for 'life' do occur....

But Stars with a wet, living planet, lucky enough to have the required time to evolve in to a Sentient World before something hurtling through space slams in to them are truly rare indeed, and the pinnacle of honor and blessing for a Star.

If God is, and if She has a goal, Sentience would be a worthy one.

:( Mom and her Star are going to be so sad if her little bastards fuck up our rare and golden opportunity for Sentience called 'Life, Time and Luck'.

If Momma's little bastards do have a Father, I'll bet you all a dollar that His name turns out to be 'Time'.

Father Time... :eusa_think: That has a nice ring to it! :eusa_clap:

:dunno: Why can't we look forward, worshiping our children and their children, instead of always looking backwards, worshiping 2,000 year old dust?

I would make more elves, like at least 1000. Also beer would never give hangovers, but only on holidays that I like, such as Halloween. Captain Picard would be the President of the world for at least a hundred years and light sabers would exist.

Also I would make whales come with oil-filter-gills, because I could see that solving more than a few issues.

I would have made a batter species than human.

They're called dinosaurs. When they reached enlightenment and dissolved their crude physical bodies into the hallowed ethereal mist of Nirvana, Satan cast a meteorite (a big one) to explode the earth as a punishment. Because of this, many dinosaurs were exploded into the ground and eventually melted into oil or fossils, depending on their mood at the time of the blast.

This is not exactly a fair an unbiased question. You presume you know all the answers, who would reply to such a question? God isn't there, child. Or, whatever "GOD" is, none of us can define or wrap our minds around. IF God doesn't exist, does it matter? We exist here and now. We get the same results either way. God or not. Atheism or Theism. I pretend that it doesn't matter. If God IS out there, perhaps he/she/it/they will forgive me. If not, at least I lived life to the fullest. Religion is at best, a dream. At worst, a waste of time. That is the worst sin of all.

This is not exactly a fair an unbiased question. You presume you know all the answers, who would reply to such a question? God isn't there, child. Or, whatever "GOD" is, none of us can define or wrap our minds around. IF God doesn't exist, does it matter? We exist here and now. We get the same results either way. God or not. Atheism or Theism. I pretend that it doesn't matter. If God IS out there, perhaps he/she/it/they will forgive me. If not, at least I lived life to the fullest. Religion is at best, a dream. At worst, a waste of time. That is the worst sin of all.

OK--let us assume that you were going to create a universe(assuming you had the ability and desire to, of course!)

What kind of universe would you create?

(I swore that I made the question available for all beliefs systems and not. I guess I have to keep practicing forming such questions!!)

Forum List

Back