please dont harm victims

the whole category of law and justice is no longer on my home page

I would be fine with losing anything on the old account.

I dont care.

i just want to figure out a way to not have me blocked from threads for nothing but a glitch.

If I ever did start a new account how would I erase the old one so I could have another account?

If I was able to do it I would tell the whole board it was me.

Log out

Go to Options and clear all your Cookies and Cache

Close your browser

This time, when you open your Browser, right click on it and 'Open as Administrator'

Return to the site,
Log back in and try to access the thread

If that doesn't do it, I don't know what to tell ya but find a similar thread and continue your rant

Hey TM, I thought of something you could try.

Go to your User CP, and click on "edit options"

Scroll all the way to the bottom, and click the box that says "reset fields"

Maybe that might clear out whatever happened. It's worth a try.

the whole category of law and justice is no longer on my home page

First question: if you follow the link to the Law and Justice forum, what message do you get?

Here is that link:

Law and Justice System - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Second question: If you get an error message when you try to follow that link while you are logged in, then log out and try to follow the link. Does it open to you if you are browsing as a guest, not a member?

Truthmatters, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Truthmatters, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Did you try logging out yet? See if it lets you get to the forum when you're not logged in.

nope I still get the no access bit

Well, it was worth a try. I really wished I could have helped you.

It looks like you'll have to talk to Meister or c_k about this, and if they can't fix it maybe have them set up a new account for you.

Best of luck to you.

I have a different problem that occurs from time to time

Sometimes I have to log back into my acct. while posting.

But I doubt my problem is the same as TM's

Forum List

Back