Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

Unions are the workers.

When the union workers decide not to pay the union dues, like the teachers in Wisconsin, the workers will still be there, but the unions will be gone.

If you hate Unions, you hate workers.

Fuck the unions, their supporters and the Dem politicians they support, sideways.

You are a sociopath commie and you're what's wrong with America.

And you're a lying douchebag.
Take the fake income from your fake trust and help the poor unions get their dues.

Totally blew over the Republican attack on Unions and attack me because I call a pig, a pig.

Aww....poor unions. Have to mail a bill.
How will they ever cope?

How un-American is that? Bashing workers again?

Is it that the unions are too stupid to collect on their own?

Loser guy, maybe one day you'll get a real job instead of pumping gas.

Anyone that would attack the American worker in any way is not a real American, but is a Republican. Republicans are not real Americans.

Yeah, that's the ticket, label everyone you disagree with as unAmerican.

Many small business owners are American workers and get attacked by government and Democrats everyday. Is the government and Democrats unAmerican?

You people with blinders on crack me up.

Substitute Walmart and big box stores with the help of Republicans and you'll be correct. I'm a business owner and haven't been 'attacked' by the government or Democrats.

I doubt you own a business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He does.
And it magically pays low single digits in taxes.
And he pays no taxes, because he doesn't touch the cash.

Loser guy, maybe one day you'll get a real job instead of pumping gas.

Anyone that would attack the American worker in any way is not a real American, but is a Republican. Republicans are not real Americans.

Many small business owners are American workers and get attacked by government and Democrats everyday. Is the government and Democrats unAmerican?

Substitute Walmart and big box stores with the help of Republicans and you'll be correct. I'm a business owner and haven't been 'attacked' by the government or Democrats.

He does.
And he pays his employees three times what everyone else pays for the same job and he charges less and yet his profits are the largest in his industry.

He does.
And he pays his employees three times what everyone else pays for the same job and he charges less and yet his profits are the largest in his industry.

That only works because he leases all the equipment his competitors use.

So why have any qualifications for any job? Experience, education, character, personality are all part of employment. You do not get a job because you just happen to walk into a building.

The risk factors involved go up for a business if there is drug use. Why do you saddle business with higher, risks, costs and liability and the employee have no responsibility.

As I stated; All business liability insurance REQUIRES drug testing, and the insurance companies still raise premiums every year.

Is it your contention, then, that ALL businesses require drug testing?

So why have any qualifications for any job? Experience, education, character, personality are all part of employment. You do not get a job because you just happen to walk into a building.

The risk factors involved go up for a business if there is drug use. Why do you saddle business with higher, risks, costs and liability and the employee have no responsibility.

As I stated; All business liability insurance REQUIRES drug testing, and the insurance companies still raise premiums every year.

Not all business liability insurance REQUIRES drug testing. More lies.

Less Union members paying into the pot

The workers didn't decide to spend tens of millions on Dem politicians, instead of pensions, that was the union's decision. The union leadership screwed their own workers.

Fuck the unions. Idiot.

I've owned a business that had Union labor, so don't blow smoke with me. Union members vote on who the Union supports. Unions are having budget issues due to the Republican bashing the American worker.

No. Not all businesses carry liability insurance.

Not all business liability insurance REQUIRES drug testing. More lies.

Name one that doesn't.

Less Union members paying into the pot

The workers didn't decide to spend tens of millions on Dem politicians, instead of pensions, that was the union's decision. The union leadership screwed their own workers.

Fuck the unions. Idiot.

I've owned a business that had Union labor, so don't blow smoke with me. Union members vote on who the Union supports. Unions are having budget issues due to the Republican bashing the American worker.

Unions are having budget issues

Which they're solving by cutting pensions while continuing to pour millions into Dem political campaigns. Fuck them. And you too. Idiot.

I have had several jobs that did not require drug testing. Granted that was years ago. Perhaps things have changed.

Is it that the unions are too stupid to collect on their own?

No, it's the un-American Republicans taking a benefit from their employees, thus more bashing of the American worker.

No, it's the un-American Republicans taking a benefit from their employees,

Pulling money out of their paycheck is a benefit? LOL!

I would rather have money, than benefits OnePercenter. Every single "benefit" that you require employers to have, equally requires that I get paid less. You do more harm than good.

I would rather have money, than benefits OnePercenter.

The benefit of having Union dues taken by an employer is that it's done pre-tax.

Every single "benefit" that you require employers to have, equally requires that I get paid less. You do more harm than good.

There is no requirement that a benefit reduces pay, but an excuse by some employers to pay you less.

You act like this is some kind of anti-worker bill, when in fact most union members would leave their union in a nanosecond if they were given the chance to do so with no fear of harassment or retaliation by the union. Look what happened in Wisconsin when union dues were made voluntary: union members stopped paying their dues in droves.

The benefit of having Union dues taken by an employer is that it's done pre-tax.

Every single "benefit" that you require employers to have, equally requires that I get paid less. You do more harm than good.

There is no requirement that a benefit reduces pay, but an excuse by some employers to pay you less.

Prove it.

More lies from no percenter.
From the H&R Website that has a ton more credibility than lying scum like you.

Can I deduct union dues?
Yes. These are unreimbursed employee expenses necessary for union membership:
Union dues
Initiation fees
These expenses are tax-deductible. So, you can deduct union dues as a miscellaneous itemized deduction. They’re subject to 2% of your adjusted gross income (AGI) on your Schedule A, Line 21.

Forum List

Back