Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

According to Republicans, it's NOT OK for an auto deduction which costs nothing, but IT IS OK to use your cell phone to pay, and PAY A FEE.

I LOVE IT.....screw workers and suck your contributors all at once! YOU GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel News The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana
I think it's a good idea to not force the taxpayers to subsidize the DNC through forced dues of public school teachers to the NEA.

According to Republicans, it's NOT OK for an auto deduction which costs nothing, but IT IS OK to use your cell phone to pay, and PAY A FEE.

I LOVE IT.....screw workers and suck your contributors all at once! YOU GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel News The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana
I think it's a good idea to not force the taxpayers to subsidize the DNC through forced dues of public school teachers to the NEA.
But, it is ok to subsidize corporate management for spending on lobbying from proceeds with tax breaks or simply not really caring about the employees or stockholders?

Some people chose to leave the union and might prefer that they don't have access to their account. A friend of mine decided to quit. He found out that unions don't consider you non-union when you quit, they just say you are behind in your dues.

There was another issue with some unions collecting other fees, which did go to fund campaign ads and they fought against having to notify people first when they were going to take the money.

Some people chose to leave the union and might prefer that they don't have access to their account. A friend of mine decided to quit. He found out that unions don't consider you non-union when you quit, they just say you are behind in your dues.

There was another issue with some unions collecting other fees, which did go to fund campaign ads and they fought against having to notify people first when they were going to take the money.
Don't union pay rates and union jobs usually make up for that "deficiency" but freedom from Capitalism?

But, it is ok to subsidize corporate management for spending on lobbying from proceeds with tax breaks or simply not really caring about the employees or stockholders?
Separate issues. Neither a qualifies the other. Deal with them separately. Start with removing the DNC wage garnishments.

Unions in Okiehoma can't forcibly deduct dues, they can't even collect them at all....In strip bars, the stripper can't hustle drinks for hire, only hot dogs......They usually run around $200.00 dollars an hour.....

Voluntary contributions have to be OK'd by the employee before they are deducted, so all that you mentioned knew about it before it was deducted.

Unions are not gov't agencies and have no right to auto-attach any part of ones wages but all union members are free to use their bank's BillPay service and ... it's FREE! The prob here isn't the oppression of union rights but rather your fear that given the option, people just won't pay.

Voluntary contributions have to be OK'd by the employee before they are deducted, so all that you mentioned knew about it before it was deducted.
If remaining employed is contingent upon subsidizing the union then there is no choice.

Why is it the governments responsibility to do union deductions?

Let them set up voluntary bill pay through their bank.

Bill pay through your bank costs money. Payroll deduction costs zero for everyone. If my employees want a voluntary deduction made, they log-in to their account and set it up. Cost nothing for everybody.

Forum List

Back