Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

You act like this is some kind of anti-worker bill, when in fact most union members would leave their union in a nanosecond if they were given the chance to do so with no fear of harassment or retaliation by the union. Look what happened in Wisconsin when union dues were made voluntary: union members stopped paying their dues in droves.

Due to un-American Republicans bashing the working class. Many teachers retired after the 2011 fucking that occurred.

I would rather have money, than benefits OnePercenter.

The benefit of having Union dues taken by an employer is that it's done pre-tax.

Every single "benefit" that you require employers to have, equally requires that I get paid less. You do more harm than good.

There is no requirement that a benefit reduces pay, but an excuse by some employers to pay you less.

The benefit of having Union dues taken by an employer is that it's done pre-tax.

Prove it.

Look at your old paycheck stubs.

Every single "benefit" that you require employers to have, equally requires that I get paid less. You do more harm than good.

There is no requirement that a benefit reduces pay, but an excuse by some employers to pay you less.

Prove it.

You want me to prove your claim that union dues deducted by employers is pre-tax? LOL!

You act like this is some kind of anti-worker bill, when in fact most union members would leave their union in a nanosecond if they were given the chance to do so with no fear of harassment or retaliation by the union. Look what happened in Wisconsin when union dues were made voluntary: union members stopped paying their dues in droves.

Due to un-American Republicans bashing the working class. Many teachers retired after the 2011 fucking that occurred.

And the rest stopped paying their dues.

More lies from no percenter.
From the H&R Website that has a ton more credibility than lying scum like you.

Can I deduct union dues?
Yes. These are unreimbursed employee expenses necessary for union membership:
Union dues
Initiation fees
These expenses are tax-deductible. So, you can deduct union dues as a miscellaneous itemized deduction. They’re subject to 2% of your adjusted gross income (AGI) on your Schedule A, Line 21.

H&R Block LOL!!!!

So it's better to take a percentage deduction instead of a 100% reduction in reducing your taxable income? Are you sure about that?

It's un-American Republicans screwing working Americans.

I'll have to check my pay stubs, but I do not think it is.

If it wasn't, you need to file for reimbursement. Also check any healthcare insurance deductions. Those are also pre-tax. Most employers don't deduct pre-tax so they can shove it in their pocket.

More lies from no percenter.
From the H&R Website that has a ton more credibility than lying scum like you.

Can I deduct union dues?
Yes. These are unreimbursed employee expenses necessary for union membership:
Union dues
Initiation fees
These expenses are tax-deductible. So, you can deduct union dues as a miscellaneous itemized deduction. They’re subject to 2% of your adjusted gross income (AGI) on your Schedule A, Line 21.

H&R Block LOL!!!!

So it's better to take a percentage deduction instead of a 100% reduction in reducing your taxable income? Are you sure about that?

It's un-American Republicans screwing working Americans.

More proof you are not a business owner. BY LAW, union dues are after tax deductions a legit business, which you know nothing about can not use pre tax dollars.

What Are Pre-Tax and After-Tax Deductions Finance - Zacks

Other Deductions
After-tax deductions include money for union dues, disability insurance and life insurance policies. Flexible savings accounts and some health care benefit and savings accounts are not subject to income taxes or Social Security and Medicare taxes.

Prove it.

You want me to prove your claim that union dues deducted by employers is pre-tax? LOL!

So you ARE a former Union member? Thought so. I know, you have yours and fuck everyone else. Sociopath.

If it wasn't, you need to file for reimbursement. Also check any healthcare insurance deductions. Those are also pre-tax. Most employers don't deduct pre-tax so they can shove it in their pocket.

Explain, in detail and with links to sources, EXACTLY how you arrived at the conclusion that "most employers" do not deduct (you were not entirely clear as to what) pre-tax. Be specific and cite your sources.

More proof you are not a business owner. BY LAW, union dues are after tax deductions a legit business, which you know nothing about can not use pre tax dollars.

Other Deductions
After-tax deductions include money for union dues, disability insurance and life insurance policies. Flexible savings accounts and some health care benefit and savings accounts are not subject to income taxes or Social Security and Medicare taxes.

Not if it's collected by an employer.

Other Deductions

Bull Shit and you know it. If it can't be deducted pre tax by employers it can't be deducted pre tax if the employee pages. Your lack of knowledge in this matter exposes you as a fake and a liar.

According to Republicans, it's NOT OK for an auto deduction which costs nothing, but IT IS OK to use your cell phone to pay, and PAY A FEE.

I LOVE IT.....screw workers and suck your contributors all at once! YOU GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel News The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana
So what......SO they have to pay their dues themselves.
I cannot wait for some genius to play the race card or some other silly whine claiming a perceived hardship....Aww, you poor workers have to write a check now.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

According to Republicans, it's NOT OK for an auto deduction which costs nothing, but IT IS OK to use your cell phone to pay, and PAY A FEE.

I LOVE IT.....screw workers and suck your contributors all at once! YOU GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel News The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana
I think it's a good idea to not force the taxpayers to subsidize the DNC through forced dues of public school teachers to the NEA.
But, it is ok to subsidize corporate management for spending on lobbying from proceeds with tax breaks or simply not really caring about the employees or stockholders?
Please produce some examples of your claim.

Prove it.

So you ARE a former Union member? Thought so. I know, you have yours and fuck everyone else. Sociopath.

Where did I say that? Link?
Moron.

Most employers don't deduct pre-tax so they can shove it in their pocket.

Pre-tax or post-tax, wouldn't change the amount of money the employer "can shove in their pocket", you moron. Get a clue.

Other Deductions

Prove it.

I think it's a good idea to not force the taxpayers to subsidize the DNC through forced dues of public school teachers to the NEA.

But it IS OK to SCREW WORKERS?
How is this screwing workers?
The only thing that changes is the individual worker is now responsible for paying their union. Why the hell should the taxpayers have to pay people to administer union dues distribution.....

Forum List

Back