Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

I didn't think you could, you have stopped the union from representing your workers. My cousin did the same to keep them out. Great tactic, hypocrite.

So I pay my employees an above average salary and above average benefits to keep a Union out?

That's funny!

Not that funny but that is why I like you are the biggest liar on the board.

[
Where in your article did the Republican lawmakers say that?

So you are stating it doesn't cost anything? Thank You!

So they didn't say it, liar. You're welcome.
I don't care if it costs nothing.
The union can collect it the same way the mortgage companies, cell phone companies, credit card companies and NRA collects their money.

Mortgage companies, cell phone companies, credit card companies and the NRA aren't work related.

You're against Unions which are American workers. You're a communist.

So are you by not letting a union come in to represent your employees, you are a bastard commie dictator forcing people to work for you without adequate representation from a union.

Mortgage companies, cell phone companies, credit card companies and the NRA aren't work related.

If an employer can make an auto deduction for no cost, why shouldn't they?
A mortgage payment is more important than union dues.
Why do you hate the American worker?

You're against Unions which are American workers.

Fuck the unions, sideways. And imagine the money those workers will save, when they fail to voluntarily pay their dues, just like the teachers in Wisconsin.
That was fucking hilarious!

You're a communist.

Yes, my attitude about unions certainly mirrors that of the CPUSA. Moron.

Again, Mortgage companies, cell phone companies, credit card companies and the NRA aren't work related, Union dues are.

[
Where in your article did the Republican lawmakers say that?

So you are stating it doesn't cost anything? Thank You!

So they didn't say it, liar. You're welcome.
I don't care if it costs nothing.
The union can collect it the same way the mortgage companies, cell phone companies, credit card companies and NRA collects their money.

You're against Unions which are American workers. You're a communist.

So are you by not letting a union come in to represent your employees, you are a bastard commie dictator forcing people to work for you without adequate representation from a union.

I never wrote that. My employees are free to do what they want.

Fuck the unions, sideways. And imagine the money those workers will save, when they fail to voluntarily pay their dues, just like the teachers in Wisconsin.

You're a communist.

Again, Mortgage companies, cell phone companies, credit card companies and the NRA aren't work related, Union dues are.

So the fuck what?

You're a communist.

So the fuck what?

You hate American workers so you won't understand.

You're a communist.

So the fuck what?

Nope. Just the unions.
They can send an annual or monthly bill.
I'm sure their unionized workforce will be happy to write that check or set up that debit to fund those unions. And if the worker decides to keep their money, that'll be just too bad.

It was funny as hell when the Wisconsin teachers stopped paying their dues.
I guess those teachers were also worker hating commies.

non-voluntary deductions happen; it is arbitrary and capricious to single out Only union dues.

Fuck the unions and their dues.
And I already said there should be no deductions at all.
Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of capricious?
It could be the weed. Or your low IQ.

You're a communist.

So the fuck what?

Nope. Just the unions.
I'm sure their unionized workforce will be happy to write that check or set up that debit to fund those unions. And if the worker decides to keep their money, that'll be just too bad.

Unions are the workers. If you hate Unions, you hate workers. You are a sociopath commie and you're what's wrong with America.

non-voluntary deductions happen; it is arbitrary and capricious to single out Only union dues.

Fuck American workers. You're a commie sociopath.
Loser guy, maybe one day you'll get a real job instead of pumping gas.

Anyone that would attack the American worker in any way is not a real American, but is a Republican. Republicans are not real Americans.

Yeah, that's the ticket, label everyone you disagree with as unAmerican.

Many small business owners are American workers and get attacked by government and Democrats everyday. Is the government and Democrats unAmerican?

You people with blinders on crack me up.

You're a communist.

So the fuck what?

Nope. Just the unions.

Unions are the workers. If you hate Unions, you hate workers. You are a sociopath commie and you're what's wrong with America.

Unions are the workers.

When the union workers decide not to pay the union dues, like the teachers in Wisconsin, the workers will still be there, but the unions will be gone.

If you hate Unions, you hate workers.

Fuck the unions, their supporters and the Dem politicians they support, sideways.

You are a sociopath commie and you're what's wrong with America.

And you're a lying douchebag.
Take the fake income from your fake trust and help the poor unions get their dues.

no; it is merely your unsound line of reasoning that fails to convince me.

Anyone that would attack the American worker in any way is not a real American, but is a Republican. Republicans are not real Americans.

The Teamsters have begun informing retirees and current workers that their pension benefits may soon be cut, the final ironic twist to a lobbying campaign that saw the union spend its own members' dollars to win the right to shrink their retirement pay.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...end-big-on-politics-while-preparing-to/print/

LOL!

Does your union protect you from random drug testing?

Does your union protect you from random drug testing?
Does it matter? One of my contentions is that having to pass a drug test is no longer employment at will, but employment for-Cause.

Forum List

Back