People on the right are being hypocrites right now in my opinion.

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
"It's been blah blah amount of time; Mueller should give up and go away."

I fucking hate Hillary, but how long were you people going on about Benghazi and other scandals? How long did you go on about Obama's birth certificate? There are others. Let Mueller do his thing. What are you worried about if your boy is innocent?

• Banned
Well, as far as Benghazi goes we had eyewitness aka survivors testimony, what dew ewe have?

I'm not even going to state an opinion about it one way or the other because like I said, I hate Hillary. I would have loved to watch her burn over that scandal. I just think the argument for why Mueller should stop is weak and hypocritical. If Trump didn't do anything his supporters have nothing to worry about. Are people secretly worried that he is guilty of a crime?

I fucking hate Hillary, but how long were you people going on about Benghazi and other scandals? How long did you go on about Obama's birth certificate? There are others. Let Mueller do his thing. What are you worried about if your boy is innocent?

The difference is there was evidence that something was up with Benghazi; the immediate lying about why it happened for one. Then there was the question about security, the concern of the Ambassador, many things.

There is nothing in this phony Russia investigation. Some drunk at a bar shot off his mouth in London and a Clinton campaign donor (to the tune of 25 million dollars) ran to the FBI with it. That's it. Nothing more.

It's totally un-American to start an investigation with zero evidence yet alone allow it to stretch nearly a year and a half.

Putin thanks you for your service to The Kremlin.
GettyImages-522605040.0.jpg

Well, as far as Benghazi goes we had eyewitness aka survivors testimony, what dew ewe have?

I'm not even going to state an opinion about it one way or the other because like I said, I hate Hillary. I would have loved to watch her burn over that scandal. I just think the argument for why Mueller should stop is weak and hypocritical. If Trump didn't do anything his supporters have nothing to worry about. Are people secretly worried that he is guilty of a crime?

Nearly a year and a half with zero evidence of any collusion and you call that weak?

Obama lied to the American people on the Letterman show about Benghazi. He knew it was a planned attack and 7 days later still blamed it on "some shady guy that made a movie".

There is nothing in this phony Russia investigation.

Then let Mueller waste his twilight years making a fool of himself. Or are you worried he is onto something?

If he was on to anything, it would have been revealed by now.

What he's doing is running around trying to find process crimes on people associated with Trump; you know, like somebody said a red car instead of a blue car.

The entire investigation is to smear Trump. Why not let it go on? Because that's the anti-trumpers plan; to stretch it out until the mid-terms. To keep doubt in the minds of the voters.

It's pure politics and not an investigation at all. For crying out loud, the DNC computer got hacked under DumBama, but nobody investigated him, investigate Trump instead.

6 different investigations all stating that there has been NO COLLUSION.

Has any President ever had every aspect of his life gone over with such a fine tooth comb?

This is the most vetted President in The History of The United States.

There is literally Nothing we don’t know about him.

Every minute of his life was recorded, photographed, and fucking wiretapped.

I have to ask you..What are you afraid of?

Get on with it. This is What Russia wants, for Liberals and The Radical Left to go to war for them with their own country and our own President.

Enough is Enough

Either you are with us or you are against us.

You're correct about Repug hypocrisy, but wrong about Hillary. Benghazi was total right-wing nonsense, which is why Clinton was never prosecuted for it. You should be more upset with Repugs for dragging Clinton through 8 meaningless Benghazi investigations and wasting millions of dollars.

6 different investigations all stating that there has been NO COLLUSION.

Has any President ever had every aspect of his life gone over with such a fine tooth comb?

This is the most vetted President in The History of The United States.

There is literally Nothing we don’t know about him.

Every minute of his life was recorded, photographed, and fucking wiretapped.

I have to ask you..What are you afraid of?

Get on with it. This is What Russia wants, for Liberals and The Radical Left to go to war for them with their own country and our own President.

Enough is Enough

Either you are with us or you are against us.

More lies from the traitor.

The difference is there was evidence that something was up with Benghazi; the immediate lying about why it happened for one. Then there was the question about security, the concern of the Ambassador, many things.

There is nothing in this phony Russia investigation. Some drunk at a bar shot off his mouth in London and a Clinton campaign donor (to the tune of 25 million dollars) ran to the FBI with it. That's it. Nothing more.

It's totally un-American to start an investigation with zero evidence yet alone allow it to stretch nearly a year and a half.
12 investigations run by Republucans and they found no fault of Hillary's or Obama. It so sucks you have no memory of this

Americans dying horrendous deaths while our Commander In Chief and our Military watched them die not even attempting a rescue. And you are comparing that to a made up theory about Russian collusion?

These trump whores don't want to know if their president is a crook

Really do not care if Mueller investigate Trump all four to eight years.

If something is found then deal with it and if not then maybe this will stop the nonsense but who am I kidding, right!?!

Americans dying horrendous deaths while our Commander In Chief and our Military watched them die not even attempting a rescue. And you are comparing that to a made up theory about Russian collusion?
This thread is about you idiots not letting Mueller do his job.

If he was on to anything, it would have been revealed by now.

What he's doing is running around trying to find process crimes on people associated with Trump; you know, like somebody said a red car instead of a blue car.

The entire investigation is to smear Trump. Why not let it go on? Because that's the anti-trumpers plan; to stretch it out until the mid-terms. To keep doubt in the minds of the voters.

It's pure politics and not an investigation at all. For crying out loud, the DNC computer got hacked under DumBama, but nobody investigated him, investigate Trump instead.

You can choose to believe this or not, but I am not a partisan hack by any means. Maybe I'm wrong, but some stuff seems smelly enough for me to be cool with the investigation continuing. It's bad timing with the midterms, and I'm sure there is a motivation to harm Republicans with this, but I'm just not convinced that it's nothing.

Forum List

Back