So How Did Repubs Lose A House Race In A District They Gerrymandered To Be Democrat-Proof???

Trump The Mad King

Feb 18, 2018
It's hilarious and quite surprising. Repugs have cheated in Pennsylvania by using gerrymandering for years, which is why the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled recently that the House districts in the state must be redrawn. However, Repugs STILL lost district PA-18 to Democrat Conor Lamb, despite it being one of the reddest districts in the state. Trump won this district by 20% in 2016.

Repugs have got to be very nervous about the 2018 election. Even "safe" red districts could be up for grabs. They better get Putin on the phone quickly and get more help.

Oh please. You only wish this had anything to do with Trump. And wouldn't the answer to your question be that gerrymandering isn't why you people lose elections?

The Republicans barely lost to a DINO. If he ran on the Republican ticket, he would have been considered your standard Republican.

Keep projecting. It's what you did before you lost Congress, the Senate, the White House, and most of the governorships across the country. In spite of all the MSM brainwashing, our country has never been better. Lower taxes, most wage earners bringing home more in their paychecks, unemployment at the lowest levels in almost a half-century, Raises and bonuses being handed out, consumer and corporate confidence at record levels, NK begging for relief and ISIS out of Iraq that DumBama Fd up. WTF would people have to vote against when it comes to Republicans?

• Banned
Oh please. You only wish this had anything to do with Trump. And wouldn't the answer to your question be that gerrymandering isn't why you people lose elections?

The Republicans barely lost to a DINO. If he ran on the Republican ticket, he would have been considered your standard Republican.

Keep projecting. It's what you did before you lost Congress, the Senate, the White House, and most of the governorships across the country. In spite of all the MSM brainwashing, our country has never been better. Lower taxes, most wage earners bringing home more in their paychecks, unemployment at the lowest levels in almost a half-century, Raises and bonuses being handed out, consumer and corporate confidence at record levels, NK begging for relief and ISIS out of Iraq that DumBama Fd up. WTF would people have to vote against when it comes to Republicans?

So you're denying that Repugs gerrymandered this district, goober? Even though the Pennsylvania Supreme Court said they did?

How did Repugs lose a district that they gerrymandered to GUARANTEE victory???

Lamb a "standard Republican". LOL, what an idiot.

So you're denying that Repugs gerrymandered this district, goober? Even though the Pennsylvania Supreme Court said they did?

I told you how but you are too dense to read.

Now tell me that Democrats never used gerrymandering when in power. Go ahead.......I dare ya.

• Banned

Now tell me that Democrats never used gerrymandering when in power. Go ahead.......I dare ya.

Well, at least you're admitting that Repugs gerrymandered the district. I'll give your unremarkable worthless Repug ass credit for that.

Well, at least you're admitting that Repugs gerrymandered the district. I'll give your unremarkable worthless Repug ass credit for that.

Unlike you who won't admit the same for your party. They both do it.

You don't even know how you're being played by these thieves. Their objective is to convince people like YOU that you never really lost any elections; it's just you got cheated somehow. If your party ever told you people the truth, and that is conservatism is alive and well, half of you wouldn't even turn out to vote.

It's hilarious and quite surprising. Repugs have cheated in Pennsylvania by using gerrymandering for years, which is why the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled recently that the House districts in the state must be redrawn. However, Repugs STILL lost district PA-18 to Democrat Conor Lamb, despite it being one of the reddest districts in the state. Trump won this district by 20% in 2016.

Repugs have got to be very nervous about the 2018 election. Even "safe" red districts could be up for grabs. They better get Putin on the phone quickly and get more help.

So How Did Repubs Lose A House Race In A District They Gerrymandered To Be Democrat-Proof???

The same way Hillary lost to a guy who never ran for office before.

Let us all pray for Tony below...

DYVlWi0W4AACt5T.jpg

Let us all pray for Tony below...

DYVlWi0W4AACt5T.jpg

FAIL! :21:

I never mess with you much, because you're not worth it.

How is it you haven't been banned yet?

Obviously a leftist shill. ...some intellect maybe? Hmm, maybe not.

/——/ Looks like it wasn’t gerrymandered after all

The same way Hillary lost to a guy who never ran for office before.

Not really. The U.S. wasn't gerrymandered to favor Democrats, genius. If it was, Hillary's 3 million vote victory would have been more than enough to overcome the nonsensical electoral college.

/——/ Looks like it wasn’t gerrymandered after all

You, Sir, have won the day! I cannot argue with that! Even gerrymandering cannot withstand widespread aversion to Trump!!

If not for President Trump, he would have lost by about 20 points. Besides, there is a good chance the sleazy democrats faked a few thousand votes by paying illegal immigrant from mexico to vote by giving them fake IDs of dead Americans.

And not only that, some registered republicans died just days and weeks before the election, such as John Kane, only 24, died suddenly for unknown reasons. Very very suspicious. His x-girlfriend is a radical democratic feminazi, a well known leader of the Ellen James Society.

Last edited:

I noticed that these special elections are being created in key states so that Democrats can steal House and Senate seats. They're being spread out over several months so that the Dems can focus all of their energies in each race instead of having to blanket the country. This makes it easier for them to create votes out of thin-air. I noticed that every election seems to have an accusation of sexual impropriety involved. That's how this last seat came open.

One part of it is suburban. One Republican aide tweeted that any district that touches the suburbs is trouble for Republicans. Republicans lost the suburbs in Virginia and NJ by larger margins than Trump did. The Democrats did better in the Alabama suburbs than Clinton did.

I noticed that these special elections are being created in key states so that Democrats can steal House and Senate seats. They're being spread out over several months so that the Dems can focus all of their energies in each race instead of having to blanket the country. This makes it easier for them to create votes out of thin-air. I noticed that every election seems to have an accusation of sexual impropriety involved. That's how this last seat came open.

Dems are stealing seats in a gerrymandered Repug district??? Got it, goober.

Unlike you who won't admit the same for your party. They both do it.

You don't even know how you're being played by these thieves. Their objective is to convince people like YOU that you never really lost any elections; it's just you got cheated somehow. If your party ever told you people the truth, and that is conservatism is alive and well, half of you wouldn't even turn out to vote.

“They both do it” is always the Republican mantra. “But Hillary” has been Trump’s excuse for months.

Republicans have raised gerrymandering to an art form having lost the Congressional popular vote by a wide margin in the past three elections, while easily holding the House.

Holder and Obama are on a mission to overturn gerrymandering in every state prior to 2020. I wish them well.

Forum List

Back