Opinion: Nato boots on the ground?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
It is just my opinion. Fucking regime, take a look into your "basic law" and fuck off. And as long as you are terrorizing me with your low-life criminal Schweinevolk thugs, we will never be on friendly terms. One day I might take over and I will reheat the ovens and put an end to your thug army. And you. Fuck you.

There is a severe lack of ammunition in Ukraine. The Ukrainian military is exhausted and the people are war-weary. The main supplier of Ukraine is the Nato. Their stocks are allegedly depleted, they take ammunition from Pakistan, Korea and other countries. So, if we pretend that Nato is now sending troops to Ukraine to fight Russia, how long can they persist on the front line that is hundreds of kilometers long and where hundreds of soldiers fall every day? Where will they take their ammo from?

Is it a realistic scenario? Apparently, it isn´t. So what are the Nato boots supposed to? Will they obtain access to Ukraine by false pretenses and then threaten the government to topple them if they want to negotiate? Probably yes, they might be able to do this as the Ukrainian military is bound at the front lines.

Zelensky must now negotiate a cease-fire with Russia, then rush troops to Kiev and other cities and the whole western border in order to save the country from the total demise the West has in store for them.

Last edited:
I suspect that the so called news--- that France and Slovakia were agreed in principle that NATO should send troops to pUkey Land --- was actually a copy of a rejected Babylon Bee article which the editor had decided was too risible even by their standards .

Meh, since the 1300s Ukraine has been known as Little Russia for a reason....They are as corrupt as Greater Russia and IMHO they deserve each other.
The other way around ,.
Moscow was essentially founded on rejects / the Expelled . from Kiev .

But regardless, neither has much bearing on the price of parsnips today .

It is just my opinion. Fucking regime, take a look into your "basic law" and fuck off. And as long as you are terrorizing me with your low-life criminal Schweinevolk thugs, we will never be on friendly terms. One day I might take over and I will reheat the ovens and put an end to your thug army. And you. Fuck you.

There is a severe lack of ammunition in Ukraine. The Ukrainian military is exhausted and the people are war-weary. The main supplier of Ukraine is the Nato. Their stocks are allegedly depleted, they take ammunition from Pakistan, Korea and other countries. So, if we pretend that Nato is now sending troops to Ukraine to fight Russia, how long can they persist on the front line that is hundreds of kilometers long and where hundreds of soldiers fall every day? Where will they take their ammo from?

Is it a realistic scenario? Apparently, it isn´t. So what are the Nato boots supposed to? Will they obtain access to Ukraine by false pretenses and then threaten the government to topple them if they want to negotiate? Probably yes, they might be able to do this as the Ukrainian military is bound at the front lines.

Zelensky must now negotiate a cease-fire with Russia, then rush troops to Kiev and other cities and the whole western border in order to save the country from the total demise the West has in store for them.
you are 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 illegal , putin´s 5 column and PARADISE , i see no problem here, GO BACK TO YOU 🇸🇦🇷🇺HORDE !!! our EU defense is not your business

Ukraine do not need just boots. They have plenty of their own. What they actually need - it is tanks, artillery, planes, and most of all - tactical nukes to be able to prevail in the field, and strategical nukes to be able to defeat Russia. The problem is, that NATO itself do not have enough nukes to be able to defeat Russia and survive after.

The problem is, that NATO itself do not have enough nukes to be able to defeat Russia and survive after.
🇷🇺 your made in ussr nukes :

30424.jpg

Biden is "crystal-clear": No US/Nato boots on the ground. If countries want to send troops, they would have to do that on their own.

Nato troops have been there for some time, many so called Mercenaries will have been sheep dipped western Soldiers,also those modern Nato weapons systems you can bet at the very least they have Nato people on the ground helping with targets and supervising those Ukrainians, people don't learn overnight how to operate them and maintain them.

Nato troops have been there for some time, many so called Mercenaries will have been sheep dipped western Soldiers,also those modern Nato weapons systems you can bet at the very least they have Nato people on the ground helping with targets and supervising those Ukrainians, people don't learn overnight how to operate them and maintain them.
Update on Nato in Ukraine, the Russians have intercepted some audio communications between 4 high ranking German military officers discussing how to attack the Crimean Bridge with German Taurus missiles with deniable responsibility, Russia should send a message and take Ramstein off the bloody map, looks like some Germans have not learnt a damn thing since Berlin was reduced to a pile of Nazi rubble.

French special forces are already deployed to Ukraine as undercover diplomatic personnel. All NATO states have a presence in Ukraine as representatives of their intelligence services. More boots on the ground would be a big mistake similar to President Johnson's escalation of the Vietnam War in 1965.

Since the outbreak of the invasion of Ukraine, numerous state actors associated with Western intelligence services, often with military status, have been present in the country. Undercover diplomatic personnel, advisers for Ukraine, and members of special forces have inherently played a role since the start of the war. "The actions of these services are by their very nature clandestine, and therefore outside the law of war," said Vincent Crouzet, a former employee of the Directorate-General for External Security (DGSE), who is now a writer and consultant.

The controversy ignited by Macron at the start of the week has opened up the debate on what some consider to be an open secret. "All the allied states have a presence in Ukraine. It's not a question of combat units, but there are representatives of each intelligence service, for example," said a Ukrainian diplomatic source, who requested anonymity to speak candidly. They said they were pleased that the question of strengthening the allied military presence in their country has been "in the air" since December. "If there are arms deliveries, there must be people there physically giving information on how to use the equipment," they added. "Ukraine is also being used as a testing ground for new equipment. Drones are tested there. These kinds of professionals are on the ground, of course."

Last edited:
Russia monitors and documents Ukraine's use of chemical agents in the air defense zone.
The Industry and Trade Ministry noted that Western countries are the developers and suppliers of poisons.

Moscow will raise the issue of systematic use of chemicals by Kiev on March 5 at a session of the OPCW executive council.
Russian special services had earlier prevented Ukrainian intelligence from committing a mass murder in Melitopol. Kiev planned, in particular, to put poison in food in ordinary canteens.

Forum List

Back