People on the right are being hypocrites right now in my opinion.

If Trump is innocent why has he tried on multiple occasions to derail the investigation? Why did he want to fire Mueller but was talked out if it?

Carl Bernstein: The president doesn't act like an innocent man.

6 different investigations all stating that there has been NO COLLUSION.

Has any President ever had every aspect of his life gone over with such a fine tooth comb?

This is the most vetted President in The History of The United States.

There is literally Nothing we don’t know about him.

Every minute of his life was recorded, photographed, and fucking wiretapped.

I have to ask you..What are you afraid of?

Get on with it. This is What Russia wants, for Liberals and The Radical Left to go to war for them with their own country and our own President.

Enough is Enough

Either you are with us or you are against us.

And Hillary faced 8 meaningless Benghazi investigations and was never found remotely guilty for anything. Using your same logic, you must be extremely upset with Repugs about that.

Has any President ever had every aspect of his life gone over with such a fine tooth comb?

Get on with it. This is What Russia wants, for Liberals and The Radical Left to go to war for them with their own country and our own President.

Enough is Enough

Why do you keep lying about this?
I suspect you're a Russian bot.

If he was on to anything, it would have been revealed by now.

What he's doing is running around trying to find process crimes on people associated with Trump; you know, like somebody said a red car instead of a blue car.

The entire investigation is to smear Trump. Why not let it go on? Because that's the anti-trumpers plan; to stretch it out until the mid-terms. To keep doubt in the minds of the voters.

It's pure politics and not an investigation at all. For crying out loud, the DNC computer got hacked under DumBama, but nobody investigated him, investigate Trump instead.

You can choose to believe this or not, but I am not a partisan hack by any means. Maybe I'm wrong, but some stuff seems smelly enough for me to be cool with the investigation continuing. It's bad timing with the midterms, and I'm sure there is a motivation to harm Republicans with this, but I'm just not convinced that it's nothing.

That's all it is. Riddle me this: If the Democrats really cared about the Russians so much, why did they deny the FBI access to their server that was hacked? Apparently they don't want the FBI to see what was on that server. Some have even speculated that it was an inside job and had nothing to do with Russia.

Again, this investigation was started over an allegation from a foreigner. Imagine if we started to do that with Democrats.

Well, as far as Benghazi goes we had eyewitness aka survivors testimony, what dew ewe have?

I'm not even going to state an opinion about it one way or the other because like I said, I hate Hillary. I would have loved to watch her burn over that scandal. I just think the argument for why Mueller should stop is weak and hypocritical. If Trump didn't do anything his supporters have nothing to worry about. Are people secretly worried that he is guilty of a crime?

Nearly a year and a half with zero evidence of any collusion and you call that weak?
More lies. ZERO EVIDENCE? Lol
Fox won't tell you about it so that shows you choose to be uninformed.

Enough is Enough

And Hillary faced 8 meaningless Benghazi investigations and was never found remotely guilty for anything. Using your same logic, you must be extremely upset with Repugs about that.

Uninformed Voter.

The Benghazi tragedy took place in 2012. It hasn't been eight years to this day.

What he's doing is running around trying to find process crimes on people associated with Trump; you know, like somebody said a red car instead of a blue car.

The entire investigation is to smear Trump. Why not let it go on? Because that's the anti-trumpers plan; to stretch it out until the mid-terms. To keep doubt in the minds of the voters.

It's pure politics and not an investigation at all. For crying out loud, the DNC computer got hacked under DumBama, but nobody investigated him, investigate Trump instead.

You can choose to believe this or not, but I am not a partisan hack by any means. Maybe I'm wrong, but some stuff seems smelly enough for me to be cool with the investigation continuing. It's bad timing with the midterms, and I'm sure there is a motivation to harm Republicans with this, but I'm just not convinced that it's nothing.

That's all it is. Riddle me this: If the Democrats really cared about the Russians so much, why did they deny the FBI access to their server that was hacked? Apparently they don't want the FBI to see what was on that server. Some have even speculated that it was an inside job and had nothing to do with Russia.

Again, this investigation was started over an allegation from a foreigner. Imagine if we started to do that with Democrats.
Educate yourself so you don't come here and continuously embarrass yourself.

All of Trump’s Ties to Russia, in 7 Charts

Well, as far as Benghazi goes we had eyewitness aka survivors testimony, what dew ewe have?

I'm not even going to state an opinion about it one way or the other because like I said, I hate Hillary. I would have loved to watch her burn over that scandal. I just think the argument for why Mueller should stop is weak and hypocritical. If Trump didn't do anything his supporters have nothing to worry about. Are people secretly worried that he is guilty of a crime?

Nearly a year and a half with zero evidence of any collusion and you call that weak?
More lies. ZERO EVIDENCE? Lol
Fox won't tell you about it so that shows you choose to be uninformed.

Yes, zero evidence. If you know something we don't know, please share. Show me this collusion between Trump and Russia.

Come on. You posted this link as a joke........right????

Every night CNN and MSNBC covers the Russian investigation with former prosecutors, former CIA, journalists etc.
so what do these morons watch?
Fox News .
Where they never talk about the investigation except to deride it and cover for Trump.
No surprise the cult has no idea what's going on and keeps on saying there's no evidence.

Too difficult for you to understand or too painful?

"It's been blah blah amount of time; Mueller should give up and go away."

I fucking hate Hillary, but how long were you people going on about Benghazi and other scandals? How long did you go on about Obama's birth certificate? There are others. Let Mueller do his thing. What are you worried about if your boy is innocent?

The issue here is the selectivity of the deep state in fighting corruption.

Both Hillary and Obama should have been locked up and never heard from again after their scandals, or do you disagree?

"It's been blah blah amount of time; Mueller should give up and go away."

I fucking hate Hillary, but how long were you people going on about Benghazi and other scandals? How long did you go on about Obama's birth certificate? There are others. Let Mueller do his thing. What are you worried about if your boy is innocent?

Was there a special prosecutor appointed to investigate Obama's birth certificate? How about hiLIARy's Benghazi fiasco? Or her destruction of emails? No? Why not?

Was there a special prosecutor appointed to investigate Obama's birth certificate? How about hiLIARy's Benghazi fiasco? Or her destruction of emails? No? Why not?

Uhhhh....let me go out on a limb....because there was no evidence, dumb ass??

Too difficult for you to understand or too painful?

Painful? You brainwashed fools were led to believe that any association with Russians is illegal. Trump and Obama's people both rubbed elbows with the Russians on many occasions. Trump dealt with Russians for his business. His associates met with Russians in a diplomatic way in public events. Big Fn deal!

That's not collusion. This is collusion:

Why are they against voter ID and stricter immigration laws, and border security that would stop Russians and illegals from Asia and other countries getting in to this country illegally?

Enough is Enough

Uninformed Voter.

The Benghazi tragedy took place in 2012. It hasn't been eight years to this day.

What the fuck are you talking about????

Forum List

Back