People on the right are being hypocrites right now in my opinion.

6 different investigations all stating that there has been NO COLLUSION.

Has any President ever had every aspect of his life gone over with such a fine tooth comb?

This is the most vetted President in The History of The United States.

There is literally Nothing we don’t know about him.

Every minute of his life was recorded, photographed, and fucking wiretapped.

I have to ask you..What are you afraid of?

Get on with it. This is What Russia wants, for Liberals and The Radical Left to go to war for them with their own country and our own President.

Enough is Enough

Either you are with us or you are against us.

And Hillary faced 8 meaningless Benghazi investigations and was never found remotely guilty for anything. Using your same logic, you must be extremely upset with Repugs about that.

Uninformed Voter.

The Benghazi tragedy took place in 2012. It hasn't been eight years to this day.

What the fuck are you talking about????

I'm talking about your lie that Hil-Liar was under investigation for eight years. Pay attention now.

There is no greater Collusion with Russia than your own FBI knowingly using Russian Propaganda paid for by their favored candidate & the DNC to commit acts of espionage on her rival!

"It's been blah blah amount of time; Mueller should give up and go away."

I fucking hate Hillary, but how long were you people going on about Benghazi and other scandals? How long did you go on about Obama's birth certificate? There are others. Let Mueller do his thing. What are you worried about if your boy is innocent?
Americans dying horrendous deaths while our Commander In Chief and our Military watched them die not even attempting a rescue. And you are comparing that to a made up theory about Russian collusion?

Yep, goober. That's exactly what happened.

When you've already made up your mind about what happened and who's responsible, there's no point arguing with you about it.

But your outrage is selective. Bush got over 4,000 American soldiers killed in Iraq by going to war over a lie.

It's not just the Mueller investigation, but the clear leaks to the media in an effort to continue the narrative and discredit the current administration. That in itself is unforgivable and there are never consequences.

6 different investigations all stating that there has been NO COLLUSION.

Has any President ever had every aspect of his life gone over with such a fine tooth comb?

This is the most vetted President in The History of The United States.

There is literally Nothing we don’t know about him.

Every minute of his life was recorded, photographed, and fucking wiretapped.

I have to ask you..What are you afraid of?

Get on with it. This is What Russia wants, for Liberals and The Radical Left to go to war for them with their own country and our own President.

Enough is Enough

Either you are with us or you are against us.

And Hillary faced 8 meaningless Benghazi investigations and was never found remotely guilty for anything. Using your same logic, you must be extremely upset with Repugs about that.

Uninformed Voter.

The Benghazi tragedy took place in 2012. It hasn't been eight years to this day.

What the fuck are you talking about????

I'm talking about your lie that Hil-Liar was under investigation for eight years. Pay attention now.

I didn't say that, goober. Learn to read.

Mueller has done nothing but leak every damn thing he’s been doing which proves he is nothing but a political hitman on a contract.

This is how Democracies die, when bureacrats try to select our leaders rather then let We The People Elect Them.

It's not just the Mueller investigation, but the clear leaks to the media in an effort to continue the narrative and discredit the current administration. That in itself is unforgivable and there are never consequences.

I got news for you, bud. The biggest leakers come from people working inside the White House. Because they think their boss Trump is fucking certifiable and an idiot. And he is.

I fucking hate Hillary, but how long were you people going on about Benghazi and other scandals? How long did you go on about Obama's birth certificate? There are others. Let Mueller do his thing. What are you worried about if your boy is innocent?
These trump whores don't want to know if their president is a crook

Eventually, if this investigation drags on long enough, I have no doubt that evidence will emerge that Trump is corrupt and a crook.

All elites at this level are, it is axiomatic that they are. George H.W. Bush was, Bill Clinton was, George W. Bush was, Obama was, they all are.

That, however is not the issue here.

Mueller's original mandate was, and still is, Russian collusion. There is none.

Come on. You posted this link as a joke........right????

Called it.

Michael Crowley is known for printing false narratives. . . .

If you read a bio on Crowly, you would realize he is an establishment journalist, defending the establishment narrative. IOW, a propagandist.

I found several inaccuracies in those charts. If I were you, I would not believe anything in them. Why not just go to INFOWARS for your news?

"Crowley wrote an article on Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, entitled Saving Mexico and featured as the cover article in the February 2014 issue of Time. Upon release, the article met with controversy.[2][3] The article praised the president and his cabinet for reforms such as opening oil fields for foreign investment for the first time in 75 years (a reform for which Mexican citizens have shown mixed feelings) and ending the Mexican drug wars (not completely accurate), and even went as far as saying "the opposition party blocked major reforms that were necessary", that "American leaders could learn a thing or two from their resurgent southern neighbor", and that Mexican citizens' "alarms were replaced with applause".[4] The last part proved untrue when the magazine cover, featuring a picture of Peña Nieto and the legend Saving Mexico, immediately spawned heavy backlash on social media. It became a meme[5] and spawned multiple parody covers. These ranged from changing the legend to mock phrases such as Selling Mexico, Slaving Mexico, Starving Mexico and Who is saving Mexico from this asshole?, to editing Peña Nieto into clown make-up, dressed as the Virgin Mary, Jesus Christ and the Pope, to a cover featuring an old lady holding a gun with the legend Saving Mexico... pero de Peña Nieto (but from Peña Nieto). Multiple articles criticized the Time article, and some websites even asked Time if Peña Nieto paid for the cover story.[6][7][8][9][10][11][12] The controversy led Crowley to write on Twitter, "Remarkable how many critics of Mexico's president seem to believe I must have literally taken a bribe to write a positive story about him."[13]"
Michael Crowley (journalist) - Wikipedia

Most intelligent folks know, TIME magazine is nothing but CFR corporate propaganda.

BgYJpFGCUAATnyD.jpg

BgYjvwjCAAA_tOx.jpg

Well, as far as Benghazi goes we had eyewitness aka survivors testimony, what dew ewe have?

I'm not even going to state an opinion about it one way or the other because like I said, I hate Hillary. I would have loved to watch her burn over that scandal. I just think the argument for why Mueller should stop is weak and hypocritical. If Trump didn't do anything his supporters have nothing to worry about. Are people secretly worried that he is guilty of a crime?
Obama lied to the American people on the Letterman show about Benghazi. He knew it was a planned attack and 7 days later still blamed it on "some shady guy that made a movie".

How do you know President Obama knew about the eminent attack on the mission in Benghazi?

Hypocrisy is a two way street in politics the left proclaimed every Obama and or Clinton scandal was a phony scandal or part of a vast right wing conspiracy. My problem with special prosecutors and this goes back to Ken Starr and Bill Clinton is they are empowered to investigate one thing and then they go off in all different directions seemingly investigating everything except what they were orginally empowered to investigate. My last point is even though the special prosecutors is supposed non biased it seems like that to is becoming as partisan as everything else in Washington I'm fine letting Mueller finish but the sad truth is no matter what his final report says neither side will accept it if he says Trump has broken the law his supporters won't accept it if he says Trump has broken no laws his critics won't accept it.

Well, as far as Benghazi goes we had eyewitness aka survivors testimony, what dew ewe have?

I'm not even going to state an opinion about it one way or the other because like I said, I hate Hillary. I would have loved to watch her burn over that scandal. I just think the argument for why Mueller should stop is weak and hypocritical. If Trump didn't do anything his supporters have nothing to worry about. Are people secretly worried that he is guilty of a crime?
Obama lied to the American people on the Letterman show about Benghazi. He knew it was a planned attack and 7 days later still blamed it on "some shady guy that made a movie".

How do you know President Obama knew about the eminent attack on the mission in Benghazi?
He knew it was a planned terrorist attack, not the result of an angry mob motivated by a movie that insulted Mohammed.

He knew it was a planned terrorist attack, not the result of an angry mob motivated by a movie that insulted Mohammed.

So in other words you don't know! Yet accuse him of complicity in an act of terror. That makes you an asshole, and a liar.

So in other words you don't know! Yet accuse him of complicity in an act of terror. That makes you an asshole, and a liar.
Obama starts his lie around the 33:30 mark of the video. This appearance on Letterman was a week after the attack on Benghazi. Records show the State Department knew the day after that it was a planned terrorist attack and the movie had nothing to do with it. It's little sniveling lying punks like you that hurt this great country.

Last edited:

Americans dying horrendous deaths while our Commander In Chief and our Military watched them die not even attempting a rescue. And you are comparing that to a made up theory about Russian collusion?

Yep, goober. That's exactly what happened.

When you've already made up your mind about what happened and who's responsible, there's no point arguing with you about it.

But your outrage is selective. Bush got over 4,000 American soldiers killed in Iraq by going to war over a lie.
Lol, you still going with that debunked lie? You have no credibility.

Every American knew, you finally admitting that Obama didn't have a clue?

Forum List

Back