NRA in Bed With Putin

Doubtful that Russia would give money to an organization whose members would kill Russians if they invaded this country.

Democrats will make up anything to keep the news cycle from covering the real stories.

The looney liberal left has gone full retard with this wacky conspiracy theory. ... :cuckoo: .... :lol:
It's illegal for foreign money to be used in our elections. NRA officials are either going to jail or just going down!

I can see this turning into a big fight. Those who support law and order, the government and our society in general, and those who want to be above the law.

The looney liberal left has gone full retard with this wacky conspiracy theory. ... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

They don't seem to be getting well, as everything they come up with is more outrageous than the last thing.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

It's illegal for foreign money to be used in our elections. NRA officials are either going to jail or just going down!

I can see this turning into a big fight. Those who support law and order, the government and our society in general, and those who want to be above the law.

Even if this is true, so what? It's called "lobbying" and it's not illegal. Even if Russia did give money to the NRA and the NRA donated it to Trump's campaign, that doesn't constitute any wrong doing or illegal activities on Trump's part.

Stories like this only prove two things:

1. The Democrats are so desperate right now, they're clutching at straws.

2. Democrats and liberals are mentally unfit to manage the affairs of this nation.

Even if this is true, so what? It's called "lobbying" and it's not illegal. Even if Russia did give money to the NRA and the NRA donated it to Trump's campaign, that doesn't constitute any wrong doing or illegal activities on Trump's part.

2. Democrats and liberals are mentally unfit to manage the affairs of this nation.
No, it's illegal for a reason. Working to put Putin's puppet into power is treason. When the indictments come down they better just surrender or the government should bring ultra lethal force down on them

I have a feeling this claim would be along the same lines as the "taxes fund abortions" argument... Perhaps I'll do a bit of researching on it next week.

No, it's illegal for a reason. Working to put Putin's puppet into power is treason. When the indictments come down they better just surrender or the government should bring ultra lethal force down on them

Bullshit. Collusion isn't even illegal.

Is Collusion Illegal? Well, it Depends ... - Lee Lofland

This is a crime and FBI is investigating. They are going to jail

This is a crime and FBI is investigating. They are going to jail

Keep livin' the dream.

livin-dream-m-fucking-living-it-2noflaks-f-check-it-2990352.png

Tell that to the shrillary. She was awash in it...

it's illegal to use foreign money in elections.

given that the nra spent $12m on romney and $30m on trump, it's reasonable to wonder where the extra $18m came from.

why do you hate america, comrade galt?

Foreign money is illegal???? Obama accepted all kinds of it when he ran........then it was fantastic

Suppose you are correct. Russia gave the NRA money. Once the money had been given how do you propose to prove that Russia retained sufficient control over the funds to direct where they went?

Forum List

Back