Pelosi: I Was Told Interrogation Methods Were Lawful

I'm not 'you guys' Bobo, you keep forgetting I loathe the GoP.

Your asshole buds the dems are thick as theives with B ushtoid, so stop trying to pretend you are not.

Whatever you want to hang on him, hang yourselves with the same rope, cause yours boys were in on it every step of the way.

No. We actually tried to fight them. Which 2 senators tried fighting the patriot act?

Pat Leahy & Tom Daschle.

Who were the only two Senators to be mailed anthrax?

You guessed it.
Sorry, that is wrong.

Russ feingold was the ONLY desenting vote.

Leahy and Daschle voted FOR it:

Senate Vote Roll Call on U.S. Patriot Act 2001 & 2006

Bobo, that bullshit doesn't wash.

If Bush is doing something illegal, it isn't illeagal to expose it.

Nan went along with it because she was affraid of more attacks, which is why they did it.

A little honesty here and we can move on from it, but this blame chimpy alone stuff isn't going to work.

Another time you guys are asking us to "share" in the blame. Share in the blame for WMD bullshit intelligence and the economy collapsing and now this?

Not everyone who was aware of waterboarding will be prosecuted. We'll probably just go with Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld and stop there. We'll throw the little fish back like Rice, Pelosi, Rove, Libby, Ashcroft.

If there is any doubt about how the Bush administration treats government whistle-blowers, consider the case of Teresa Chambers. She was hired in early 2002, with impeccable law enforcement credentials, to become chief of the United States Park Police. But after Chambers raised concerns publicly that crime was up in the nation's parks, she was rebuked by superiors and fired. When Chambers fought to regain her job through the legal system meant to protect whistle-blowers, government lawyers fought back, and associated her with terrorists. Despite a multiyear legal struggle, she is still fighting for her job.

The war on whistle-blowers | Salon News

Now consider how the White House treated Powell and Scott McClellen and every General that came out to speak against Bush's war in Iraq.

And didn't you say Obama leaking the memo's was wrong? Made us less safe? I'd like to ask you and Cheney exactly how we are less safe. And maybe Cheney should let us know so we don't get hit again.

Is this true?

NSA Wiretapping Whistleblowers Found Dead in Italy and Greece!
bradblog.com — "Two whistleblowers — one in Italy, one in Greece — uncovered a secret bugging system installed in cell phones around the world. Both met with untimely ends. The resultant scandals have received little press in the United States, despite the profound implications for American critics of the Bush administration."

More "we" shit, talking out your ass. Just LET your stupid party of morons so much as bring charges against anyone in the past administration. People like you will be squealing the loudest when it comes back around and you'll be claiming it's different and blah, blah, blah when the fact is, YOU want to set the precedent.

I say go for it. You stupid piece of shit.

The House speaker's statement came after CIA records showed Pelosi was briefed in September 2002 on the interrogation methods and appeared to contradict her claim last month that she was never told that waterboarding or other enhanced interrogation techniques were being used.

:lol:

Pelosi should have objected. But Pelosi was not the person that ordered War Crimes committed. That person was George W. Bush. Whether or not he is held accountable, the fact should be made public for all the world to see.

She says she didn't know. Now Bob Graham is also saying he wasn't told...which would be easy enough to find out since the man is a walking OCDer who keeps compulsive notes of every conversation he ever has.

Still, that does not let the people who ordered the crimes off the hook in any manner. That Graham or Pelosi might have known and not objected formally does not excuse the crimes committed by Bush and Cheney. Spreading the blame around has little effect on the fact that War Crimes were ordered in the name of our nation by President Bush.

Nothing excuses you from wanting to throw dirt on this nation just to feed your political hatred.

When was the last know, provable incident of waterboarding and when was the date a hyped-up, emotional decision was made that it was not an acceptable form of coercion?

You lose. CYA.

I think we now know that Bush was torturing before Pelosi even knew.

In the first of the four memos--this one dated August 1, 2002--the OLC okays a CIA request to use 10 procedures during the interrogation of Abu Zubaydah, a captured al Qaeda leader whom the agency believed was withholding information about plans for attacks within the United States. The tactics included "facial slap (insult slap)," sleep deprivation, confinement in a small space, and waterboarding. Also on the list: putting insects in the "confinement box" with Zubaydah.

It showed that Mrs Pelosi, who was then the top Democrat on the House intelligence committee, received a classified briefing on Sep 4, 2002 that discussed details of the use of "EITs" – enhanced interrogation techniques – on Abu Zubaydah, a prime al-Qaeda suspect.
The Bush White House began planning for torture in December 2001, set up a program to develop the interrogation techniques by the next month, and the military and the CIA began training interrogators in coercive practices in early 2002, before they had any high-value al-Qaida suspects or any trouble eliciting information from detainees.

Your asshole buds the dems are thick as theives with B ushtoid, so stop trying to pretend you are not.

Whatever you want to hang on him, hang yourselves with the same rope, cause yours boys were in on it every step of the way.

No. We actually tried to fight them. Which 2 senators tried fighting the patriot act?

Pat Leahy & Tom Daschle.

You guessed it.
Sorry, that is wrong.

Sure they did stupid, after they were mailed fucking anthrax.

You totally missed the point.

No wonder politicians think/know voters are dumb.

Bobo, that bullshit doesn't wash.

If Bush is doing something illegal, it isn't illeagal to expose it.

Nan went along with it because she was affraid of more attacks, which is why they did it.

A little honesty here and we can move on from it, but this blame chimpy alone stuff isn't going to work.

Another time you guys are asking us to "share" in the blame. Share in the blame for WMD bullshit intelligence and the economy collapsing and now this?

Not everyone who was aware of waterboarding will be prosecuted. We'll probably just go with Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld and stop there. We'll throw the little fish back like Rice, Pelosi, Rove, Libby, Ashcroft.

If there is any doubt about how the Bush administration treats government whistle-blowers, consider the case of Teresa Chambers. She was hired in early 2002, with impeccable law enforcement credentials, to become chief of the United States Park Police. But after Chambers raised concerns publicly that crime was up in the nation's parks, she was rebuked by superiors and fired. When Chambers fought to regain her job through the legal system meant to protect whistle-blowers, government lawyers fought back, and associated her with terrorists. Despite a multiyear legal struggle, she is still fighting for her job.

The war on whistle-blowers | Salon News

Now consider how the White House treated Powell and Scott McClellen and every General that came out to speak against Bush's war in Iraq.

And didn't you say Obama leaking the memo's was wrong? Made us less safe? I'd like to ask you and Cheney exactly how we are less safe. And maybe Cheney should let us know so we don't get hit again.

Is this true?

bradblog.com — "Two whistleblowers — one in Italy, one in Greece — uncovered a secret bugging system installed in cell phones around the world. Both met with untimely ends. The resultant scandals have received little press in the United States, despite the profound implications for American critics of the Bush administration."

More "we" shit, talking out your ass. Just LET your stupid party of morons so much as bring charges against anyone in the past administration. People like you will be squealing the loudest when it comes back around and you'll be claiming it's different and blah, blah, blah when the fact is, YOU want to set the precedent.

I say go for it. You stupid piece of shit.

The CIA first briefed Congress on torture on September 4, 2002, 35 days after CIA purportedly began waterboarding and much longer after we know CIA started torturing Abu Zubaydah.

Daily Kos: State of the Nation

Pat Leahy & Tom Daschle.

You guessed it.

feingold opposed the unpatriotic "patriot" act:
t r u t h o u t | Russ Feingold | I Strongly Oppose Patriot Act Deal

maybe he just got lucky and his mail was lost

and back on topic, if there is some other explanation other than pelosi was lying about her knowledge of waterboarding, now that this information has emerged evidencing her multiple briefings, what is that exculpatory explanation?

Last edited:

Pat Leahy & Tom Daschle.

You guessed it.

Maybe he doesn't matter and it got passed with or without his approval?

Without Leahy & Daschle, how did Feingold do?

Pat Leahy & Tom Daschle.

You guessed it.

Maybe he doesn't matter and it got passed with or without his approval?

Without Leahy & Daschle, how did Feingold do?

about as well as could be expected for 1 of 100

those DUmmie democwats are so easily duped they got no business being in DC.

So you don't believe in the democratic proccess. Why does that not suprise me?

Willow is the kind of person who rooted for Catwoman, the Joker, Penguin, Riddler when they would outwit the cops.

She's got a problem with stupid wussy cops.

But what she needs to realize is that the cops work for her. Do they suck? Sure.

But what Willow needs to realize is that catwoman would victimize her if given a chance. But Willow thinks that they would let her join their gang if they ever met her. But reality is, they would use her like a pawn.

And are their corrupt cops in Gotham? Sure. But they aren't as corrupt as the criminals I listed above.

Pat Leahy & Tom Daschle.

You guessed it.
Sorry, that is wrong.

figures bobo gets it wrong again
LOL

Forum List

Back