"Pedophilia Is An Unchanging Orientation"

Who could have guessed this would be next in the sexual perversion parade of acceptance.

TEDx Speaker: Pedophilia Is An Unchangeable Orientation
It will never be accepted again like it used to be when religion was in charge. It is a crime that harms people who cannot give consent. Anyone who thinks it's acceptable shouldn't be allowed around children.
Pushing your phobias onto others won't stop the movement of the Left.

Fortunately, we humans are able - with the grace of God or otherwise - to refuse to do what we are inclined to do. If we were not, Scarlett Johansen could not go out in public.

Who could have guessed this would be next in the sexual perversion parade of acceptance.

It will never be accepted again like it used to be when religion was in charge. It is a crime that harms people who cannot give consent. Anyone who thinks it's acceptable shouldn't be allowed around children.

Do that and they'll be a huge teacher shortage.

See what I did there, Pete?

Tell that to the Pope who must now handle a US cardinal that is a pedo.

Do that and they'll be a huge teacher shortage.

See what I did there, Pete?

Yes. I saw that. You made a really stupid comment.

Thank God moral people will protect the children.
Yes, the religious have a strong modern history of protecting children from pedophiles....................................

Like public educators, toad. Really want to go there? I'll shellac your stupid ass.
Go ahead. Pedophilia from the reigious is no better, hack.
Only leftists are pushing for pedophilia,**********

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the religious have a strong modern history of protecting children from pedophiles....................................

Like public educators, toad. Really want to go there? I'll shellac your stupid ass.

Actually what is going on in high schools and with those kid toucher priests was pederasty (or whatever the older female-younger male version is).

What this woman is discussing is "true" pedophilia which is entirely different.

My phobias? Wait. You don't have a phobia against pedophilia and want to denigrate me for being against pedophilia? Well....isn't THAT interesting.

Well the far left religion seems to be for this, so I assume many far left drones will sign up for this new "orientation"..

Only leftists are pushing for pedophilia, shitforbrains.
Righties want to keep it covered up

Well the far left religion seems to be for this, so I assume many far left drones will sign up for this new "orientation"..
Do you want to reduce child abuse? Check “yes” if you do. If studying the nature of pedophilia in order to reduce child abuse upsets you, check “no.”

Forum List

Back