"Pedophilia Is An Unchanging Orientation"

Prove your comments with actual facts!

Oh, the irony!

Yes the irony of the far left not understanding the material and posting anyway, next they will want you to prove a negative or provide links that the sky is blue..

You’re the one who just asked someone for proof, Troll.

Says the far left drone Troll!

Yes I did and just like you they have no real proof, but you were all ready to provide proof of something that does not exist!

So when you learn what a debate is, please come back!

You are completely irrational. I can see now all you are good for is target practice.

Yes notice how this far left drone does not question their own.

Far left drones are never serious about doing anything except pushing their religious dogma.

So far no proof from anyone backing up claims made "The left has not engaged in a massive cover up and forgiveness of pedophilia"..

Like public educators, toad. Really want to go there? I'll shellac your stupid ass.
Go ahead. Pedophilia from the reigious is no better, hack.
Only leftists are pushing for pedophilia, shitforbrains.
Righties want to keep it covered up

Oh, the irony!
I remember that thread too.... You're right.

Go ahead. Pedophilia from the reigious is no better, hack.

Oh, the irony!

Yes like the irony of the far left drones not blazing here demanding others to prove their comments?

Yep that says more about you two than it does about anyone else, but what do you except from someone that thinks raids are "illegal"

Who could have guessed this would be next in the sexual perversion parade of acceptance.

TEDx Speaker: Pedophilia Is An Unchangeable Orientation
It will never be accepted again like it used to be when religion was in charge. It is a crime that harms people who cannot give consent. Anyone who thinks it's acceptable shouldn't be allowed around children.
And that’s why pedophiles either live in retirement communities or have their addresses marked.

Oh, the irony!

Yes like the irony of the far left drones not blazing here demanding others to prove their comments?

Yep that says more about you two than it does about anyone else, but what do you except from someone that thinks raids are "illegal"
Do you realize how unhinged you sound? You're getting more and more hysterical with each comment.

Oh, and BTW, I live deep in Baptist country and none of them would vote Democrat if their life depended on it. And their preachers stand up at their pulpits and preach politics, and none of it is anywhere near being left.

Oh, the irony!

Do you realize how unhinged you sound? You're getting more and more hysterical with each comment.

Oh, and BTW, I live deep in Baptist country and none of them would vote Democrat if their life depended on it. And their preachers stand up at their pulpits and preach politics, and none of it is anywhere near being left.

Once again the far left proves that they are never prepared for anything, they just interested in running their religious narratives.

But then again how can you take the word of someone that thinks that raids are "illegal"..

Notice this is the most common fallacy used by the far left!

Now take notice the two far left drones have zero proof, yet all I need to do is do this:

National Baptist Convention - Envisioning the Future Exceptionally - Home

Hillary Clinton Addresses National Baptist Convention, Sep 8 2016 | C-SPAN.org

Who could have guessed this would be next in the sexual perversion parade of acceptance.

TEDx Speaker: Pedophilia Is An Unchangeable Orientation
Interesting, and right in line with what psychologists say. She recognizes the evils of molestation and that pedophilia should remain a crime.
"We shouldn’t increase the sufferings of pedophiles by excluding them, by blaming and mocking them," Heine said. "By doing that, WE increase their isolation and WE increase the chance of child sexual abuse.”

"Just like pedophiles, we are not responsible for our feelings. We do not choose them. .. but it is our responsibility to ... overcome our negative feelings about pedophiles and to treat them with the same respect we treat other people with."

If someone hasn't said it, isn't this a strong argument not to release them into general population ever.

If someone hasn't said it, isn't this a strong argument not to release them into general population ever.
And an argument that will never amount to anything, as we do not imprison people for feelings or desires.

Yes the feeling of anger wanting to kills someone is not a feeling or desire, but that is par for the course on the far left!

If ya can't rehab em after an a attack it is immoral to endanger other kids knowing it will surely happen again
On paper that makes sense, but in reality most pedophiles never molest children, nor is pedophilia orientation any guarantee that molesters will molest again. It seems we already have safeguards in place, with the sex offender registry.

Forum List

Back