Former trump white house advisor opens law firm taking clients to fight against forced diversity? This I am glad to see.

Was founded by a former trump senior white house advisor.

Seems they are taking cases for people like heterosexual and white people that were denied jobs due to forced diversity.

Which in case anyone coming in to whine about is illegal.

Not hiring someone based on sexuality, religion, race and so on is illegal. So that means every single diversity hire is illegal because they chose to not hire a white person because of their skin color or sexual orientation.

I'm glad to see this law firm stepping up. I hope they get a lot of clients and win a lot of cases. If this starts a trend we can see diversity taken out of the workplace. Nothing changes companies minds like bad press and money lost in a lawsuit.

why is it illegal for Wal-Mart to hire and promote reflecting the diversity of its clientele? Cites to actual cases involving such suits would be welcome ... to at least support your bs. lol

OK, while the OP's hilarity over promoting one of Trump's former lawyers (got paid? lol) the OP still does UNWITTINGLY raise a newsworthy issue.

After the Supreme Court’s landmark affirmative action decision this summer, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Chairperson Charlotte Burrows, Commissioner Andrea Lucas, and Vice Chair Jocelyn Samuels weighed in with their views. Together, these statements convey a message to employers concerning their DEI efforts: Proceed, but with caution.In its June 29 decision in Students for Fair Admissions, Inc. v. President & Fellows of Harvard College and Students for Fair Admissions, Inc. v. University of North Carolina, the US Supreme Court held that the admissions programs of Harvard College and the University of North Carolina violate the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.The decision didn’t directly implicate Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race in employment decisions, but many private employers are considering the indirect impact of the court’s ruling on diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
(emphasis added)

Forum List

Back