Rick and Morty creator Dan Harmon deletes twitter account after fake baby rape video goes viral

Raping a child is no laughing matter and anyone thinking it is needs to be evaluated and kept a very close eye on.

'Rick and Morty' Creator Dan Harmon Deletes Twitter Account After Fake Baby Rape Video Goes Viral
Rick and Morty creator Dan Harmon deleted his Twitter account this weekend after a fake baby rape video featuring him resurfaced and went viral on social media.

This is what your Trump haters gloathe over. It's why they hate Trump he is busting up their hidden secret love for children.
I don't know how long ago the clip was made, but If it isn't a film that he defends now, I don't see a reason for him to walk away from Twitter, especially if it truly is a fake that was made by someone else.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Everyone on this planet wore a diaper and sucked their thumb at one point in our lives, but do we continue to do such things? Hopefully no.

Why anyone other than Trump uses twitter is beyond me. Anyone with internet experience in the 90’s should know by now that internet discussion inevitably drains into the sewer. Using your real ID sets you up for real consequences. Ask the washingtonpost.com circa 1998.

Forum List

Back