"Pedophilia Is An Unchanging Orientation"

Wow, so far not one person read the article but me and are way off target on the speakers subject matter, even the rag that has the OP story in it are confused as most right/left wingers are.

Who could have guessed this would be next in the sexual perversion parade of acceptance.

TEDx Speaker: Pedophilia Is An Unchangeable Orientation
It will never be accepted again like it used to be when religion was in charge. It is a crime that harms people who cannot give consent. Anyone who thinks it's acceptable shouldn't be allowed around children.

Well the far left religion seems to be for this, so I assume many far left drones will sign up for this new "orientation"..
Do you want to reduce child abuse? Check “yes” if you do. If studying the nature of pedophilia in order to reduce it upsets you, check “no.”

Get the far left religion out of politics and power, then children will not have to endure a lot of abuse.

Who could have guessed this would be next in the sexual perversion parade of acceptance.

It will never be accepted again like it used to be when religion was in charge. It is a crime that harms people who cannot give consent. Anyone who thinks it's acceptable shouldn't be allowed around children.

Well the far left religion seems to be for this, so I assume many far left drones will sign up for this new "orientation"..
Do you want to reduce child abuse? Check “yes” if you do. If studying the nature of pedophilia in order to reduce it upsets you, check “no.”

Get the far left religion out of politics and power, then children will not have to endure a lot of abuse.
And leave the church to commit acts of pedophilia unchallenged, letting them cover it up at every turn? I think not.

And leave the church to commit acts of pedophilia unchallenged, letting them cover it up at every turn? I think not.

See how the far left religion will bash other religions, but not acknowledge their own..

Last time I checked no one on the right was pushing for pedophilia as an orientation, not even the "church"..

So once again the comments of the far left do not connect to reality.

Remove the far left from power and politics and the world will become a better place..

Thank God moral people will protect the children.
Yes, the religious have a strong modern history of protecting children from pedophiles....................................

Like public educators, toad. Really want to go there? I'll shellac your stupid ass.
Go ahead. Pedophilia from the reigious is no better, hack.
Only leftists are pushing for pedophilia, shitforbrains.
Righties want to keep it covered up

Prove your comments with actual facts!

Do you want to reduce child abuse? Check “yes” if you do. If studying the nature of pedophilia in order to reduce child abuse upsets you, check “no.”

Universal approach to the study of pedophilia: take two 10mm breath mints and call me in the morning.

See how the far left religion will bash other religions, but not acknowledge their own..

Last time I checked no one on the right was pushing for pedophilia as an orientation, not even the "church"..

Remove the far left from power and politics and the world will become a better place..
The left has not engaged in a massive cover up and forgiveness of pedophilia. And now you also oppose treatment of people with this inclination, leaving me to assume you want them to diddle some kids instead.

The left has not engaged in a massive cover up and forgiveness of pedophilia. And now you also oppose treatment of people with this inclination, leaving me to assume you want them to diddle some kids instead.

So in other words you have zero proof, just far left religious dogma.

You do realize that a lot of Catholics are Democrats, right?

Yes, the religious have a strong modern history of protecting children from pedophiles....................................

Like public educators, toad. Really want to go there? I'll shellac your stupid ass.

Oh, the irony!

Take the children away and put them in cages is the right wing way.

Oh, the irony!

Yes the irony of the far left not understanding the material and posting anyway, next they will want you to prove a negative or provide links that the sky is blue..

Take the children away and put them in cages is the right wing way.

Odd since much of that took place under Obama, but what ever far left religious narrative you need to run..

A lot of Catholics are Christian. Did you know? So are evangelicals. You should do a quick search of pedophilia in the Baptist Church. Sooo many coverups.

A lot of Catholics are Christian. Did you know? So are evangelicals. You should do a quick search of pedophilia in the Baptist Church. Sooo many coverups.

See how the far left rationalizes their religious dogma?

Please come back when you understand what you post.

Proof once again the far left make gross generalizations, ignoring the fact that a lot of these "Baptists" do vote Democrat!

Oh, the irony!

Yes the irony of the far left not understanding the material and posting anyway, next they will want you to prove a negative or provide links that the sky is blue..

You’re the one who just asked someone for proof, Troll.

Oh, the irony!

Says the far left drone Troll!

Yes I did and just like you they have no real proof, but you were all ready to provide proof of something that does not exist!

So when you learn what a debate is, please come back!

Proof once again the far left make gross generalizations, ignoring the fact that a lot of these "Baptists" do vote Democrat!
Evangelicals are slaves to the republican plantation. It’s why Trump has to pretend to care about abortion.

Evangelicals are slaves to the republican plantation. It’s why Trump has to pretend to care about abortion.

So in other words all you have is far left religious dogma..

You have zero proof of your original comments!

Oh, the irony!

Says the far left drone Troll!

Yes I did and just like you they have no real proof, but you were all ready to provide proof of something that does not exist!

So when you learn what a debate is, please come back!

You are completely irrational. I can see now all you are good for is target practice.

Forum List

Back