Patriots Super Bowl ring

And if you agree with 9/11 that "deflategate" is the biggest sports scandal since the Black Sox World Series...then you're as big an idiot as he is, Dottie!

It really depends on how long they have been using the deflated balls doesn't it.

Every one of the Patriots Super Bowls, and every opportunity to make it to the playoffs has been riddled with a whole lot of close games.

I believe a deflated ball is an advantage for Brady...so does Tommy or he wouldn't feel like he needs the balls to have lower than regulation pressure.

If Brady was throwing with a regulation ball his whole career would it have made a difference? I'm sure Tommy thinks so or he wouldn't have illegally requested them. The real question is just how long this has been going on isn't it. No, in the game with the Colts it obviously wasn't a big deal.

Brady used illegal footballs back in 2004 opposing QB New York Post

This is really making my stomach turn given the billions $$$ and huge endorsements involved. I think the Justice Dept might want to take a look at their *cough* business plan..

One can only hope.

ahhh found it.Here is is.Its a much shorter video than the last one if thats too long for people to sit though.Steven Smith here in this video reminds me of pooper and trollstyle,just like them,he is in denial here and goes into meltdown mode when he hears the truth that the cheats have cheated for YEARS.:lmao::lmao::lol:

Skip Bayless takes him to school here. Smith was being a cheatriots apologist back then same as others here are.He was saying if they have cheated for years such as Bayless mentions,then how come they were just now caught? Smith they were much more careful before all that time.they were not as clumsy all the other times before.duh.

Bayless takes him to school because he talks about how the rams said they taped their practices in the days prior before.makes perfect sense.
noboby in the world thought the cheats would win that game,your not going to shut out the greatest show on turf.

they had help from the officials in that game as they did in the raiders game as well allowing the defenders to mug the rams receivers and this is coming from a guy who was HAPPY back then to see the cheats beat the Rams back then yet some nutcase came on here earlier saying I was sore about the Ravens losing,that I hate them.thats always their argument when they cant counter facts.that we hate them.:lmao:

and the GM of the panthers believed they taped their practices as well.

I did not know many of these other facts mentioned in the video till now.Man they have been cheating FOREVER.

Very informative video.:thup:

Like I said,its really funny watching this video of Smith getting mad over Bayless saying the pats have cheated for years where in the last one that was done weeks later after this one,he has done an about face.:up::lmao:

And if you agree with 9/11 that "deflategate" is the biggest sports scandal since the Black Sox World Series...then you're as big an idiot as he is, Dottie!

It really depends on how long they have been using the deflated balls doesn't it.

Every one of the Patriots Super Bowls, and every opportunity to make it to the playoffs has been riddled with a whole lot of close games.

I believe a deflated ball is an advantage for Brady...so does Tommy or he wouldn't feel like he needs the balls to have lower than regulation pressure.

If Brady was throwing with a regulation ball his whole career would it have made a difference? I'm sure Tommy thinks so or he wouldn't have illegally requested them. The real question is just how long this has been going on isn't it. No, in the game with the Colts it obviously wasn't a big deal.

This should be a performance dedicated to pooper,trollstyle,hangover and the other brady/belicheat worshippers.:up:

Wow,I cant believe this story never came out after spygate. Like I have said many times before,Belicheat has taught and mentored Brady very well.

This is really making my stomach turn given the billions $$$ and huge endorsements involved. I think the Justice Dept might want to take a look at their *cough* business plan..

Oh yes, let's spend taxpayer dollars on FOOTBALL! Great idea. :blahblah:

Yeah, that explains why AJ Feeley sucked as an NFL quarterback! He wasn't getting good balls!!!!

Do you clowns realize how stupid you look making claims like this?

The reason this "story" never came out is that it's a washed up Feeley blaming the success of his rival on something OTHER than Brady's talent and Feeley's lack there of.

Yeah, that explains why AJ Feeley sucked as an NFL quarterback! He wasn't getting good balls!!!!

The reason this "story" never came out is that it's a washed up Feeley blaming the success of his rival on something OTHER than Brady's talent and Feeley's lack there of.
Yeah cause Quarterbacks don't need great footballs to be great quarterbacks. All they need is a ball they can't hold onto... uhmm... Hey could you explain your argument again?

I had to laugh...Feeley says he brought the matter of Brady "cheating" to the attention of his coaches and they all told him it didn't matter.

Really, AJ? Because as we all know, football coaches aren't looking for every little advantage that they can get! So when Feeley supposedly caught Tom Brady doing something that supposedly gave him this big advantage...the Miami coaching staff said "Don't bother us with this silly stuff!"? Is that what you're here selling, Alex?

Yeah cause Quarterbacks don't need great footballs to be great quarterbacks. All they need is a ball they can't hold onto... uhmm... Hey could you explain your argument again?

I hate to point out the glaringly obvious here, RKM...but you could give AJ Feeley a rocket propelled football with stick-um on it and he STILL wouldn't have been a great quarterback!

Did any of you happen to read the latest issue of Sports Illustrated? Check out "SocksGate" if you want to see how absurd it's gotten with you Patriot haters!

As for Feeley's claim? This is the NFL kiddies. There is film footage of every play in every game. If Feeley noticed a huge difference in the color of the balls that Brady was using compared to the "orange" ball that the Miami quarterback was using then that SHOULD be readily visible in the game footage. So let's see it!

I found the report a joke and hilarious because they kept using words such as "possibly", "probably", "most likely", etc. :p Oh sure, that's some rock solid evidence you've got there . . . possibly.

The Wells Report is what you get when you start with a premise of guilt and then emphasize anything that matches that premise and ignore anything that doesn't.

The "whining and crying in defeat" has been from people like you, Huggy and Dottie...all of whom support teams that were defeated by the Patriots.

The Patriots haven't BEEN defeated. They are the reigning Super Bowl Champions.

What you're seeing from people like yourself is an "attempt" to defeat the Patriots OFF THE FIELD BECAUSE YOUR TEAM CAN'T DEFEAT THEM ON THE FIELD!

You have deflated my laughing my ass off with all this.

Wow,I cant believe this story never came out after spygate. Like I have said many times before,Belicheat has taught and mentored Brady very well.

Yup and Tommy is too stupid to know how to play that game

Brady likes his ball to be on the lowest part of the allowable pressure...Aaron Rogers likes his ball to be overinflated. So why isn't Roger's being attacked for being a "cheater"? When an opposing defensive back tries to intercept one of Roger's passes isn't that made more difficult because he's not used to catching a ball that hard? Doesn't that give Rogers an advantage? Just saying...

I willing to guess that ALL footballs used in the future will be within regs.

That didn't answer my question, Huggy. Why isn't Rogers being given the same treatment as Brady?

Did some NFL refs catch any Green Bay Balls over inflated? I think the fact that the Ravens people snitched on the Pats to the Colts the refs were laying in wait on any infractions with ball psi.

So what are you saying? That Rodgers should get suspensions and Green Bay fined because Aaron glibly answered when asked about ball pressure "I like them over inflated"?

That's stupid. Brady didn't get his punishment for saying "I like an under inflated ball".

They are not making medical equipment of military arms..or airplanes or even cars.

It is purely entertainment. It is like I've said before just a business of perception.

Nobody is tricked into buying an NFL franchise. I'm sure that the franchisees agree to the terms and that in all cases of degradation of the image the NFL is the sole arbitrator.

Forum List

Back