Patriots Super Bowl ring

Now it's a question of how pissed off they are at getting singled out for special treatment under the rules. Don't be shocked if Tom Brady and the Patriots shove it up your tuckus and the rest of their haters by going right back to the playoffs AGAIN!
You just don't get OS it is not hate for winners it is disdain for cheaters.
what i think is so hysterical about these nutcases who claim its hate for winners is they end up with egg on their faces and humiliate themselves major big time with that made up warped logic because for one,the chargers having been my favorite team for the past 20 years,because of that,I have always been an AFC guy and have always rooted for the AFC to win the superbowl.last year and this year being the exception cause I like russel wilson.

as i said previously,i was HAPPY and thrilled that the cheats WON the superbowl against the Rams their first superbowl win for one obvious reason back then,and always rooted for the pats to win the other superbowls as well.

Matter of fact,I really wanted them to win the first superbowl against the Giants that year they went undefeated in the regular season because of two reasons,one I would like to see a team go undefeated for an entire season some day in my lifetime.I wasnt around the year the dolphins did it in 72. I was bummed out that they lost that superbowl.2. two former chargers Junior Seau and Rodney Harrison played for them so I really more than anything,wanted them to win so they could have superbowl rings.

if I hate the cheats so much,then WHY was i rooting for them to WIN the superbowl all those times except for this last time?

these guys really need to lay off the crack they been smoking and give it up trying to convince themselves their heros are cheaters and liars.:cuckoo:.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

dont these trolls EVER get tired of showing their stupidity to the world? i guess not.:lmao:

The live through the success of others even if the others cheat and lie.
Now it's a question of how pissed off they are at getting singled out for special treatment under the rules. Don't be shocked if Tom Brady and the Patriots shove it up your tuckus and the rest of their haters by going right back to the playoffs AGAIN!
what i think is so hysterical about these nutcases who claim its hate for winners is they end up with egg on their faces and humiliate themselves major big time with that made up warped logic because for one,the chargers having been my favorite team for the past 20 years,because of that,I have always been an AFC guy and have always rooted for the AFC to win the superbowl.last year and this year being the exception cause I like russel wilson.

as i said previously,i was HAPPY and thrilled that the cheats WON the superbowl against the Rams their first superbowl win for one obvious reason back then,and always rooted for the pats to win the other superbowls as well.

Matter of fact,I really wanted them to win the first superbowl against the Giants that year they went undefeated in the regular season because of two reasons,one I would like to see a team go undefeated for an entire season some day in my lifetime.I wasnt around the year the dolphins did it in 72. I was bummed out that they lost that superbowl.2. two former chargers Junior Seau and Rodney Harrison played for them so I really more than anything,wanted them to win so they could have superbowl rings.

if I hate the cheats so much,then WHY was i rooting for them to WIN the superbowl all those times except for this last time?

these guys really need to lay off the crack they been smoking and give it up trying to convince themselves their heros are cheaters and liars.:cuckoo:.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

dont these trolls EVER get tired of showing their stupidity to the world? i guess not.:lmao:

I dont know how you can tolerate the stupidity of these trolls but since you can,post them that comment of mine,post#479 and ask them how in their warped mind is it exactly,that I hate them the fact this was the ONLY time i ever cheered against them this past superbowl?:lmao:

I would love to know what their logic is on THAT one?:haha::cuckoo:

Like I said,this was the ONLY time i rooted against them in the superbowl in their six appearances only cause i like russel wilson yet despite the fact i rooted for them to win it all the previous five times,I am a hater of them,where do these lunatic clowns come up with this material?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Yet you don't seem to have the same "disdain" for the other teams and or players that have also broken the same exact rules that you think the Patriots have broken so I can only assume that it IS hatred of the Patriots because they are winners!

Yeah, that explains why AJ Feeley sucked as an NFL quarterback! He wasn't getting good balls!!!!

Do you clowns realize how stupid you look making claims like this?

The reason this "story" never came out is that it's a washed up Feeley blaming the success of his rival on something OTHER than Brady's talent and Feeley's lack there of.

You have deflated my laughing my ass off with all this.

Oh, so you disagree with me that AJ Feeley sucked as an NFL quarterback? It was the ball, right Alex?
The issue would be Feely's credibility nothing else.

Why do you feel that Feeley has credibility on this issue when his own coaches didn't think so?
Was not credibility, "When he brought it up with coaches, no one seemed to care."

So kindly explain that to me, Alex! Why, in a league where grown men spend twenty hours a day scheming to get the SLIGHTEST advantage over another team...would no one "care"? I'm sorry but THAT has no credibility with me because I know a bunch of football coaches and believe me...THEY CARE!

I can't even answer the drivel that 9/11 is posting now.

I guess that his tin foil hat not only gives him "insights" into 9/11 conspiracies but also "special" knowledge about football.

Quite frankly...I'm amazed he's able to post. Normally a drooling idiot like him shorts out his keyboard.

Yet you don't seem to have the same "disdain" for the other teams and or players that have also broken the same exact rules that you think the Patriots have broken so I can only assume that it IS hatred of the Patriots because they are winners!
You are expressing your own thoughts and projecting those thoughts on others. The author of the statement provided an explanation.

My life differs very little whether the Patriots or any other professional sports team wins...or if they lose. I don't have Patriots stickers on my car and I don't have a wardrobe full of Patriots logo clothing. I enjoy watching them play just as I enjoyed watching the 49'ers of Montana and Young...not because I "lived" through them but because I admired the way that they played the game.

You are expressing your own thoughts and projecting those thoughts on others. The author of the statement provided an explanation.

The author of what statement?

The author of what statement?
The one you are maligning.

My life differs very little whether the Patriots or any other professional sports team wins...or if they lose. I don't have Patriots stickers on my car and I don't have a wardrobe full of Patriots logo clothing. I enjoy watching them play just as I enjoyed watching the 49'ers of Montana and Young...not because I "lived" through them but because I admired the way that they played the game.

How you act and defend them says otherwise.

hes a "cheatriots right or wrong" man. Thats for sure.

How does my pointing out the inconsistencies with which the NFL addresses violations of the rules say anything other than I don't think it's fair? Would it help if I told you that I think the New Orleans Saints being punished as they were for "Bountygate" was fully as bad as what the NFL is doing to the Patriots now? What I'm "defending" is fairness.

hes a "cheatriots right or wrong" man. Thats for sure.

Sorry to disappoint but I'm from Western Mass and grew up a Giants fan because they were the only team you could get on TV. I also root for the Giants because one of my college buddies is their Defensive Coordinator. I've become a Patriots fan over the years because quite frankly...I think they're the best organization in the NFL, have been for years and I enjoy watching them adapt to what the rest of the league throws at them.

Its over retard. Guilty as sin. No amt of deflecting on your part can change the fact about the cheatriots being found guilty of..... well..... :up: cheating

It's over? Tom Brady just filed a grievance which means this will go to arbitration. This is FAR from over.

thats the understatement of the year.

so what WAS their answer to that post of mine there when i took them to school by chance? or did they play dodgeball and ignore it?:biggrin:

Last edited:
newsflash Cheatriot fanbois/fangrls!!! The matter is settled. Now its just a matter of degrees as to how much of scumbags they are :thup:

as well as what lengths they will go to to show off their stupidity to the world to deny reality that this is a scandal that rivals the black sox scandal.

you took trollstyle to school big time there.:udaman:

I hate to break this to you, Conspiracy Boy...but I don't think either of you could FIND a school if I packed you a lunch and put you on the bus!

Still claiming that "Deflategate" is as big a scandal as the Black Sox throwing the World Series? The sheer stupidity of that claim is breathtaking!

People were given life time bans from baseball because of the Black Sox scandal. Others were put in prison because of it. Saying THAT is equal to what is going on now...is laughable.

Forum List

Back