Patriots Super Bowl ring

The "whining and crying in defeat" has been from people like you, Huggy and Dottie...all of whom support teams that were defeated by the Patriots.

The Patriots haven't BEEN defeated. They are the reigning Super Bowl Champions.

What you're seeing from people like yourself is an "attempt" to defeat the Patriots OFF THE FIELD BECAUSE YOUR TEAM CAN'T DEFEAT THEM ON THE FIELD!

God, no kidding. They've been whining since the Pats won the Super Bowl. :lol: They are an angry and miserable bunch, that's for sure.

Yeah, that explains why AJ Feeley sucked as an NFL quarterback! He wasn't getting good balls!!!!

Do you clowns realize how stupid you look making claims like this?

The reason this "story" never came out is that it's a washed up Feeley blaming the success of his rival on something OTHER than Brady's talent and Feeley's lack there of.

You have deflated my laughing my ass off with all this.

Oh, so you disagree with me that AJ Feeley sucked as an NFL quarterback? It was the ball, right Alex?

And if you agree with 9/11 that "deflategate" is the biggest sports scandal since the Black Sox World Series...then you're as big an idiot as he is, Dottie!

It really depends on how long they have been using the deflated balls doesn't it.

Every one of the Patriots Super Bowls, and every opportunity to make it to the playoffs has been riddled with a whole lot of close games.

I believe a deflated ball is an advantage for Brady...so does Tommy or he wouldn't feel like he needs the balls to have lower than regulation pressure.

If Brady was throwing with a regulation ball his whole career would it have made a difference? I'm sure Tommy thinks so or he wouldn't have illegally requested them. The real question is just how long this has been going on isn't it. No, in the game with the Colts it obviously wasn't a big deal.

Brady used illegal footballs back in 2004 opposing QB New York Post

This is really making my stomach turn given the billions $$$ and huge endorsements involved. I think the Justice Dept might want to take a look at their *cough* business plan..

Oh yes, let's spend taxpayer dollars on FOOTBALL! Great idea. :blahblah:

Siding w/ the Cheatriots?
shakehead.gif

Brady likes his ball to be on the lowest part of the allowable pressure...Aaron Rogers likes his ball to be overinflated. So why isn't Roger's being attacked for being a "cheater"? When an opposing defensive back tries to intercept one of Roger's passes isn't that made more difficult because he's not used to catching a ball that hard? Doesn't that give Rogers an advantage? Just saying...

I willing to guess that ALL footballs used in the future will be within regs.

That didn't answer my question, Huggy. Why isn't Rogers being given the same treatment as Brady?

Did some NFL refs catch any Green Bay Balls over inflated? I think the fact that the Ravens people snitched on the Pats to the Colts the refs were laying in wait on any infractions with ball psi.

So what are you saying? That Rodgers should get suspensions and Green Bay fined because Aaron glibly answered when asked about ball pressure "I like them over inflated"?

That's stupid. Brady didn't get his punishment for saying "I like an under inflated ball".

What you're saying makes no sense, Huggy! If the Ravens "snitched" on the Patriots then why did the officials not check the balls at the beginning of the game? Are you claiming that the Ravens didn't snitch until just before half time? Or that the officials "forgot" to check the balls until then?

As for why Brady got his punishment? People were claiming that his saying that he liked an under inflated ball was PROOF that he cheated. Why isn't it proof that Aaron Rogers cheated? Brad Johnson paid the guys handling the balls before the Super Bowl $7,500 to scuff them up the way he liked. Why isn't he being castigated for cheating? Why aren't you people demanding that the Tampa Bay championship that Johnson won with those balls be vacated?

Yeah, that explains why AJ Feeley sucked as an NFL quarterback! He wasn't getting good balls!!!!

The reason this "story" never came out is that it's a washed up Feeley blaming the success of his rival on something OTHER than Brady's talent and Feeley's lack there of.
Yeah cause Quarterbacks don't need great footballs to be great quarterbacks. All they need is a ball they can't hold onto... uhmm... Hey could you explain your argument again?
I know right? :D

Oh, so you disagree with me that AJ Feeley sucked as an NFL quarterback? It was the ball, right Alex?
The issue would be Feely's credibility nothing else.

Yeah cause Quarterbacks don't need great footballs to be great quarterbacks. All they need is a ball they can't hold onto... uhmm... Hey could you explain your argument again?

I hate to point out the glaringly obvious here, RKM...but you could give AJ Feeley a rocket propelled football with stick-um on it and he STILL wouldn't have been a great quarterback!
cheatriot fanboy invoking relativism to justify cheating. :clap2:

I found the report a joke and hilarious because they kept using words such as "possibly", "probably", "most likely", etc. :p Oh sure, that's some rock solid evidence you've got there . . . possibly.
we've already gone over than cheatriot fangrl. Its the leagues own benchmark.

Why do you feel that Feeley has credibility on this issue when his own coaches didn't think so?

I hate to point out the glaringly obvious here, RKM...but you could give AJ Feeley a rocket propelled football with stick-um on it and he STILL wouldn't have been a great quarterback!

"Relativism"? I want you to explain to me why Brad Johnson can pay NFL employees money to fix the balls just the way he likes...admit to doing so openly...yet he received no punishment at all. How are the rules applied? Is there a standard for the rest of the league and then one for the Patriots...simply because they WIN a lot?

newsflash Cheatriot fanbois/fangrls!!! The matter is settled. Now its just a matter of degrees as to how much of scumbags they are :thup:

Explain to me why another superstar QB can admit to liking to play with over inflated balls yet he's not called a cheater. Relativism? I'm simply looking for fairness.

Now it's a question of how pissed off they are at getting singled out for special treatment under the rules. Don't be shocked if Tom Brady and the Patriots shove it up your tuckus and the rest of their haters by going right back to the playoffs AGAIN!

Why do you feel that Feeley has credibility on this issue when his own coaches didn't think so?
Was not credibility, "When he brought it up with coaches, no one seemed to care."

Now it's a question of how pissed off they are at getting singled out for special treatment under the rules. Don't be shocked if Tom Brady and the Patriots shove it up your tuckus and the rest of their haters by going right back to the playoffs AGAIN!
You just don't get OS it is not hate for winners it is disdain for cheaters.

the cheat worshippers as always grasp at straws.lol

what i think is so hysterical about these nutcases who claim its hate for winners is they end up with egg on their faces and humiliate themselves major big time with that made up warped logic because for one,the chargers having been my favorite team for the past 20 years,because of that,I have always been an AFC guy and have always rooted for the AFC to win the superbowl.last year and this year being the exception cause I like russel wilson.

as i said previously,i was HAPPY and thrilled that the cheats WON the superbowl against the Rams their first superbowl win for one obvious reason back then,and always rooted for the pats to win the other superbowls as well.

Matter of fact,I really wanted them to win the first superbowl against the Giants that year they went undefeated in the regular season because of two reasons,one I would like to see a team go undefeated for an entire season some day in my lifetime.I wasnt around the year the dolphins did it in 72. I was bummed out that they lost that superbowl.2. two former chargers Junior Seau and Rodney Harrison played for them so I really more than anything,wanted them to win so they could have superbowl rings.

if I hate the cheats so much,then WHY was i rooting for them to WIN the superbowl all those times except for this last time?

these guys really need to lay off the crack they been smoking and give it up trying to convince themselves their heros are cheaters and liars.:cuckoo:.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

dont these trolls EVER get tired of showing their stupidity to the world? i guess not.:lmao:

what i think is so hysterical about these nutcases who claim its hate for winners is they end up with egg on their faces and humiliate themselves major big time with that made up warped logic because for one,the chargers having been my favorite team for the past 20 years,because of that,I have always been an AFC guy and have always rooted for the AFC to win the superbowl.last year and this year being the exception cause I like russel wilson.

as i said previously,i was HAPPY and thrilled that the cheats WON the superbowl against the Rams their first superbowl win for one obvious reason back then,and always rooted for the pats to win the other superbowls as well.

Matter of fact,I really wanted them to win the first superbowl against the Giants that year they went undefeated in the regular season because of two reasons,one I would like to see a team go undefeated for an entire season some day in my lifetime.I wasnt around the year the dolphins did it in 72. I was bummed out that they lost that superbowl.2. two former chargers Junior Seau and Rodney Harrison played for them so I really more than anything,wanted them to win so they could have superbowl rings.

if I hate the cheats so much,then WHY was i rooting for them to WIN the superbowl all those times except for this last time?

these guys really need to lay off the crack they been smoking and give it up trying to convince themselves their heros are cheaters and liars.:cuckoo:.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

dont these trolls EVER get tired of showing their stupidity to the world? i guess not.:lmao:

The live through the success of others even if the others cheat and lie.

Forum List

Back