Patriots Super Bowl ring

Don't you people lose any sleep over running interference for the cheatriots?

You know what's going to be fun, Dottie? Watching you squirm when the Patriots keep on winning right through Brady's suspension. Even as we speak, Bill Belichick is figuring out how to make Jimmy Garopollo the next Joe Montana while YOUR coach is working on his golf game.
"figuring out"? :doubt: Is that another word for "scheming" looking for a cheat? :lol:

You know what's going to be fun, Dottie? Watching you squirm when the Patriots keep on winning right through Brady's suspension. Even as we speak, Bill Belichick is figuring out how to make Jimmy Garopollo the next Joe Montana while YOUR coach is working on his golf game.
"figuring out"? :doubt: Is that another word for "scheming" looking for a cheat? :lol:

That's actually how coaches refer to it, Dottie. They work at putting together "schemes". Wrinkles that the other team isn't expecting. What Bill Belichick did to the Raven's this year with the eligible receiver rule is a PERFECT example of that. Harbaugh and the Baltimore coaches couldn't figure out what to do with the scheme that that Patriots threw at them. That was a stroke of coaching GENIUS by whatever Patriot's coach who came up with it. Of course YOU see that as cheating because YOU hate the Patriots!

You're the kind of idiot that thinks all trick plays should be outlawed simply because the team you root for is so stupid that they continuously fall for them.

oG4r4vu.png

yep,yep,and yep.:up:

Only a moron would not recognize that who is actually on the field matters. Therod Simon was wearing a Seahawk Jersey but he doesn't play Seahawk football. If you think Brady was a hero making Simon look the inept DB that he is then good for you. You win the ignorant football fan award. Congratulations.

Anyway I'm done arguing THAT point with you. The Hawks lost the game. I'm moving on with the strongest team in the NFL. You can just go on bitterly arguing stupid points and have your Raiders hurt your feelings for another season.

Do I think that Brady was a "hero" for picking on Simon? I think he was doing his job...exploiting what he felt was the weakest point of the Seattle defense.

Do you think that Russell Wilson was "cowardly" for targeting Butler's man down the stretch instead of going at Browner or Revis? THAT is what would win you an "ignorant football fan award", Huggy!

I think Simon acted more like he was a part of the Patriots Offense.

The best "team" won that game...not the best team of "starters" or the best team of "pro bowl caliber players"...but the best overall team. Simon and Butler were both backups. The Patriot's backup was better prepared than the Seahawk's backup and that resulted in a win for the Pats. That's on the Seahawks coaching staff.

This has nothing to do with the Seahawks. It has to do with the Patriots cheating through the season and in the playoffs. The problem with the Super Bowl is not that they beat the Seahawks, it's that without cheating they may not have gotten there in the first place. The text messages show that they were doing this all year and probably last year too. Had they played it straight they probably would not have had the W/L record they had that gave them homefield advantage and now the whole dynamic of the playoffs changes. Unfortunately, the champions cheated so we will never know who the best team last year truly was. Don't get pissed at us for calling a spade a spade. Get pissed at Brady for cheating.

They've been "doing this" since the NFL changed the rules and allowed quarterbacks to have their own game balls.

And once again you're using words like "probably" and "may not have". The truth of the matter is that you don't have a shred of proof that the Patriots cheated to win games. You just ASSUME they did because you don't like the Patriots!

Ok so lets say you go into your daughter's room and find a wet patch in the carpet that smells suspiciously like bong water. Then you read a text on her phone that says "Dude I can't believe you broke my bong. You did the same thing last year". Ok....the evidence suggest your daughter is smoking grass and has been for at least a year. Or are you just going to blow it off and say "well I never actually saw her smoke grass...maybe she didn't inhale." And you are calling me a homer? Sheesh....talk about denial. What a clown!!!

Not very friggin wicked likely Sport.

The Seahawks still have the best defense which they won't drag limping into the playoffs again. They learned THAT lesson.

AND their fairly good offense just got ramped up significantly with the acquisition of one James Graham.

AND they drafted Tyler Lockett who may be the fastest player in the NFL who will be the KO and Punt return guy they lacked last season after they cut Percy Harvin loose.

Lockett is also a very good deep threat receiver which the Hawks didn't have because of injuries last season. Lockett didn't miss a game in college, He broke his own father's receiving records at Kansas State.

Nope! New Englanders gonna be sobbing in their clam chowder this season and for many to come.
Heard that last year, and which team came home with a ring? Seachickens couldn't even blame it on the footballs. Maybe it was because they had to leave their 12th man home?

Still.. I'm gonna hold on to the thought that it would be wicked awesome if the Patsies repeat. It would be wicked awesome even if they just got to the Superbowl - down 1/4 of the season without the best QB in the NFL, hurting for draft picks... the ultimate thumbing of the nose to Goodell.

You are one of the cheatriot apologists i just got done mentioning who cant deal with facts your team has to cheat and lie their way to achieve greatness and will be remembered the same as barry bonds is and is in denial mode this scandal is right up there with the black sox scandal as the worst in sports history.Nice to see you have such high integrity for your heros.:thup:

Excuse me - I didn't apologize for anything. Football is a game of rules, but more than that, it's a game where rules only count if you get caught - otherwise it's considered masterful play. And the sanctions imposed by Goodell are nothing more than a 10 yard penalty for trying to break a kicker's leg running into him or bashing a QB in the head so hard you send him off the field with a concussion. Don't play the sanctimonious card here - every team in the NFL, and every player on those teams, has learned of ways to cheat to get an advantage. Some are obvious, some not so much.

you are evading the fact i mentioned that the cheats should not have been there from the AFC,that they had to cheat their way to get there,that in the ravens game it WAS a factor and are evading that they had to play against a scrub backup team to win.:up:
Again - I didn't evade anything either. You're just adding conditions. Maybe you're just a hurt Baltimore fan with a strange kind of axe to grind. If that's the case, answer what difference it makes if a running back carries a rock or a pillow - if your guys can't knock him down, you can't win. In THAT game, most of the throwing plays came AFTER the refs discovered that Brady had soft balls and brought them back to regulation. And STILL the Ravens couldn't stop him. This is just crying in your beer at this point.

No your in denial mode that they are cheaters obviously and want to invent every excuse in the world to deny how it was a factor,you cant face realiy that this is the greatest scandal since the black sox scandal and want to live in a fantasyland

you deny reality they are the rich spolied brats of the NFL and get special treatment,keep living in that fantasyland of yours it wasnt a factor and that this isnt the greatest scandal in sports history that rivals the black soxs scandal.lol

only problem with your denials,is you are in the handul of minority,polls show that most sports fans think brady is a liar and your major problem in your ramblings and denials,is many NFL former pro players disagree with you.

oh i guess they are sore that baltimore lost as well?
you cheatriot apologists kill me.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Do I think that Brady was a "hero" for picking on Simon? I think he was doing his job...exploiting what he felt was the weakest point of the Seattle defense.

Do you think that Russell Wilson was "cowardly" for targeting Butler's man down the stretch instead of going at Browner or Revis? THAT is what would win you an "ignorant football fan award", Huggy!

The best "team" won that game...not the best team of "starters" or the best team of "pro bowl caliber players"...but the best overall team. Simon and Butler were both backups. The Patriot's backup was better prepared than the Seahawk's backup and that resulted in a win for the Pats. That's on the Seahawks coaching staff.

This has nothing to do with the Seahawks. It has to do with the Patriots cheating through the season and in the playoffs. The problem with the Super Bowl is not that they beat the Seahawks, it's that without cheating they may not have gotten there in the first place. The text messages show that they were doing this all year and probably last year too. Had they played it straight they probably would not have had the W/L record they had that gave them homefield advantage and now the whole dynamic of the playoffs changes. Unfortunately, the champions cheated so we will never know who the best team last year truly was. Don't get pissed at us for calling a spade a spade. Get pissed at Brady for cheating.

They've been "doing this" since the NFL changed the rules and allowed quarterbacks to have their own game balls.

And once again you're using words like "probably" and "may not have". The truth of the matter is that you don't have a shred of proof that the Patriots cheated to win games. You just ASSUME they did because you don't like the Patriots!

Ok so lets say you go into your daughter's room and find a wet patch in the carpet that smells suspiciously like bong water. Then you read a text on her phone that says "Dude I can't believe you broke my bong. You did the same thing last year". Ok....the evidence suggest your daughter is smoking grass and has been for at least a year. Or are you just going to blow it off and say "well I never actually saw her smoke grass...maybe she didn't inhale." And you are calling me a homer? Sheesh....talk about denial. What a clown!!!

That's an awful analogy. You know what this whole thing is about? Perception. You come down with those fines...that length of a suspension...the loss of those draft choices because the Patriot's game balls were slightly under inflated? Really? That's fucking ABSURD!

You want a better analogy? Let's say someone's driving down the road doing five miles an hour over the speed limit and they get pulled over by the Police. They're then given a speeding ticket not because of what they did THIS time but because EIGHT YEARS AGO...they were caught doing twenty miles an hour over the speed limit. That's akin to what happened here. You don't come down on anyone for a few pounds of pressure missing out of a game ball that the officials didn't take note of.

This was always about appeasing the people (like Dottie) who obsessively hate the Patriots and Tom Brady because the Patriots beat their favorite team on a regular basis. It's got ZERO to do with good of the game! That Seahawk's Patriot's game was a classic because they were the two best teams in the NFL.

If having an under inflated ball was such a HUGE advantage to Brady then one of you need to explain to me why he played so well in the second half of the Colt's game and the entire Super Bowl? Duh?

That's an awful analogy. You know what this whole thing is about? Perception. You come down with those fines...that length of a suspension...the loss of those draft choices because the Patriot's game balls were slightly under inflated? Really? That's fucking ABSURD!

You want a better analogy? Let's say someone's driving down the road doing five miles an hour over the speed limit and they get pulled over by the Police. They're then given a speeding ticket not because of what they did THIS time but because EIGHT YEARS AGO...they were caught doing twenty miles an hour over the speed limit. That's akin to what happened here. You don't come down on anyone for a few pounds of pressure missing out of a game ball that the officials didn't take note of.

What a fucking joker. They engaged in an orchestrated effort to circumvent the rules, dude. They got nailed and instead of being a man and saying "yep...my boys done fucked up and I hope Brady learns his lesson as he sits his ass on the bench for a while" you are being a pussy, kicking your feet, and pounding your fists and crying that everyone else is picking on you and your team. Just like a little child crying "but Mommy it's not my fault. He did it. He did it!" What a wuss. Man up and represent your team with some fucking dignity.

This wasn't taking steroids. This wasn't pumping in crowd noise so the other team can't call plays. This wasn't using Stickum like Jerry Rice and Fred Belitnikoff. This wasn't Jerry Kramer wearing a cast on his arm for much of the season because he liked to smack people with it! This was having balls SLIGHTLY under inflated!

Heard that last year, and which team came home with a ring? Seachickens couldn't even blame it on the footballs. Maybe it was because they had to leave their 12th man home?

Still.. I'm gonna hold on to the thought that it would be wicked awesome if the Patsies repeat. It would be wicked awesome even if they just got to the Superbowl - down 1/4 of the season without the best QB in the NFL, hurting for draft picks... the ultimate thumbing of the nose to Goodell.

You are one of the cheatriot apologists i just got done mentioning who cant deal with facts your team has to cheat and lie their way to achieve greatness and will be remembered the same as barry bonds is and is in denial mode this scandal is right up there with the black sox scandal as the worst in sports history.Nice to see you have such high integrity for your heros.:thup:

Excuse me - I didn't apologize for anything. Football is a game of rules, but more than that, it's a game where rules only count if you get caught - otherwise it's considered masterful play. And the sanctions imposed by Goodell are nothing more than a 10 yard penalty for trying to break a kicker's leg running into him or bashing a QB in the head so hard you send him off the field with a concussion. Don't play the sanctimonious card here - every team in the NFL, and every player on those teams, has learned of ways to cheat to get an advantage. Some are obvious, some not so much.

you are evading the fact i mentioned that the cheats should not have been there from the AFC,that they had to cheat their way to get there,that in the ravens game it WAS a factor and are evading that they had to play against a scrub backup team to win.:up:
Again - I didn't evade anything either. You're just adding conditions. Maybe you're just a hurt Baltimore fan with a strange kind of axe to grind. If that's the case, answer what difference it makes if a running back carries a rock or a pillow - if your guys can't knock him down, you can't win. In THAT game, most of the throwing plays came AFTER the refs discovered that Brady had soft balls and brought them back to regulation. And STILL the Ravens couldn't stop him. This is just crying in your beer at this point.

No your in denial mode that they are cheaters obviously and want to invent every excuse in the world to deny how it was a factor,you cant face realiy that this is the greatest scandal since the black sox scandal and want to live in a fantasyland

you deny reality they are the rich spolied brats of the NFL and get special treatment,keep living in that fantasyland of yours it wasnt a factor and that this isnt the greatest scandal in sports history that rivals the black soxs scandal.lol

only problem with your denials,is you are in the handul of minority,polls show that most sports fans think brady is a liar and your major problem in your ramblings and denials,is many NFL former pro players disagree with you.

oh i guess they are sore that baltimore lost as well?
you cheatriot apologists kill me.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Did you REALLY just claim that this was a scandal on par with the Black Sox throwing the World Series?

You are one of the more CLUELESS people ever to post on this board! Seriously dude...go outside and get some air...I think there's a CO2 leak in your Mommy's basement that's affecting your brain!

Forum List

Back