Patriots Super Bowl ring

No.. That's not what I said and unless your little snit fit with 9/11 has made you more stupid than usual...I have made it clear that Seattle was hit exceptionally hard just before the Super Bowl with a number of serious injuries. No team can maintain an all pro stable of backups and remain within the cap. Even you must realize that the third stringers are less capable than all of the first teams and nearly all of the second stringers of all the players in their position in the entire NFL or they would be playing at a higher position on some other team.

Never mind you are just being an argumentative a-hole. Think what you want.

I have never bought the injury excuse, they come and go for everyone. If anyone has any right to complain about injuries it is Arizona. They would have won the whole thing had it not been for losing three QBs, several key defensive players and on Ana on and on.

You are an argumentative a-hole but you being one is okay, right?

Only a moron would not recognize that who is actually on the field matters. Therod Simon was wearing a Seahawk Jersey but he doesn't play Seahawk football. If you think Brady was a hero making Simon look the inept DB that he is then good for you. You win the ignorant football fan award. Congratulations.

Anyway I'm done arguing THAT point with you. The Hawks lost the game. I'm moving on with the strongest team in the NFL. You can just go on bitterly arguing stupid points and have your Raiders hurt your feelings for another season.

Do I think that Brady was a "hero" for picking on Simon? I think he was doing his job...exploiting what he felt was the weakest point of the Seattle defense.

Do you think that Russell Wilson was "cowardly" for targeting Butler's man down the stretch instead of going at Browner or Revis? THAT is what would win you an "ignorant football fan award", Huggy!
Brady should have started his 4 week suspension on the day of the Super Bowl. Letting Brady QB the Pats after it was widely known that he had been cheating makes the NFL look like a joke. The Patriots should be booed every time they enter a stadium for this. Twice they got caught cheating. TWICE in recent memory.

The NFL allowed quarterbacks to play with balls that the quarterbacks themselves provided starting years ago...and there is ZERO proof that the Patriots did anything other than submit balls that were at the low end of the allowable range of inflation...balls that subsequently became more deflated because of weather conditions. There was only one ball of the dozen game balls to be used by the Patriots and Brady that was significantly under inflated and that was the ball that had been intercepted by a Colts player and was in THEIR possession. I'd like to point out how strange it is that a perfectionist like Tom Brady would have game balls he was going to have to use in a playoff game be varying degrees of inflation. Why wouldn't ALL the balls be the same pressure? Why would one be substantially under inflated and the others not? Why would the only ball that was substantially under inflated be the ball that the Patriots opponents had in their possession?
Oh I see, so there's nothing here. Brady's suspension is a travesty. Heh... Dude, put down the koolaid.

If the Seahawks get back to the Superbowl next season, Ill be shocked. Will be cool if they do though.

At least we all had a few months to forget the traumatic ending of last year.:lmao:
How come you would be shocked if you dont mind my asking? while true that the NFC is not weak like the AFC is,who could derail them in that conference? the packers? naw,they dont have a defense.If they wrapped up home field advantage they could be NFC champs but since they dont have a defense,I dont see that happening.

The cowgirls? I heard they lost THEIR beastmode Demarrco Murray so they're sunk.lol The Cardinals if they stay healthy would be the one team I think could stop them but after Palmers serious knee injury he had last year I would say him staying healthy is about as much as good as Sam Bradford staying healthy for more than a few games.lol

slap on the wrist. Sad state of affairs for Football. NFL is a cartel.
very true indeed.:thup:
further proof Goodel kisses Krafts ass.I said this whole entire time brady would not have more than a two game suspension.I was close.only off by two games which is just as much of a joke.

the pats are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL.they are like politicians.Just like politicians get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for,the cheats get away with murder,getting so much special treatment that other teams get punished for for far lesser violations.

and the brady/belicheat apologists can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D

Brady is taking the fall for Belicheat being his scapegoat the fact Belicheat is involved up to his ears in this every bit as much as Brady is.

Last edited:
If the Seahawks get back to the Superbowl next season, Ill be shocked. Will be cool if they do though.

At least we all had a few months to forget the traumatic ending of last year.:lmao:
How come you would be shocked if you dont mind my asking? while true that the NFC is not weak like the AFC is,who could derail them in that conference? the packers? naw,they dont have a defense.If they wrapped up home field advantage they could be NFC champs but since they dont have a defense,I dont see that happening.

The cowgirls? I heard they lost THEIR beastmode Demarrco Murray so they're sunk.lol The Cardinals if they stay healthy would be the one team I think could stop them but after Palmers serious knee injury he had last year I would say him staying healthy is about as much as good as Sam Bradford staying healthy for more than a few games.lol

Because as you have stated, the whole league is rigged, so it doesn't matter who the best team is, or who cheats. Get a clue, if you truly believe the league is rigged, you question is moronic at best.

slap on the wrist. Sad state of affairs for Football. NFL is a cartel.
very true indeed.:thup:
further proof Goodel kisses Krafts ass.I said this whole entire time brady would not have more than a two game suspension.I was close.only off by two games which is just as much of a joke.

the pats are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL.they are like politicians.Just like politicians get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for,the cheats get away with murder,getting so much special treatment that other teams get punished for for far lesser violations.

and the brady/belicheat apologists can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D

Brady is taking the fall for Belicheat being his scapegoat the fact Belicheat is involved up to his ears in this every bit as much as Brady is.

Is it Godell, Goodel or Goodell? You seem to have no clue how it is spelled since you have spelled it all three ways.

And my pointing out that a team is hardly a "dynasty" because it went to two Super Bowls...winning one and losing one...is just the truth.

If you want to talk about football "dynasties"...

The Green Bay Packers of the 60's
The Pittsburg Steelers of the 70's
The Dallas Cowboys of the 90's
The San Francisco 49'ers of the 80's and 90's.
And the New England Patriots.

The Seattle Seahawks? Get serious...

Who is claiming a back to back Super Bowl appearance is a dynasty? That is pretty stupid, unless you are a flaming Hawk fan, those guys have no basis in reality.

Educated Seahawk fans are not claiming "dynasty". If we get back to the SB this season and win it I would venture that we have a good start to a dynasty. If we get back for the next two I could safely say the Hawks are a dynasty. I mean how many SB performances in a row would YOU call a dynasty? It really doesn't matter to me anyway. I will NEVER go online and brag about what happened twenty years ago like the 9ers fans do. Probably because I will be pushing up daisies! :lol:

Tell that to your bud 911 fuck job, the troll came after me in another thread on the Hawks being a dynasty. Take it up with the nutter.

You seen me reply to any of those threads? Been almost a year since I paid him any mind. You are on your own with regards to that! :lol:

Now answer the question if you can stop thinking about YOUR buddy for a second. How many SB appearances and/or wins constitutes a dynasty?

Yeah cause I made you look like a rambling fool on that thread of mine when you INSISTED the Rams were NEVER coming back to LA with your saying i was getting desperate so now you have gone into retreat mode since you cant stand toe to toe in that debate.lol

.Now since you have shown what a fool you were in that debate,since you are too arrogant to admit what a fool you were,you now backpeddle with rebuttals saying "I dont care" now thats its pretty obvious they are coming back next year and i was only off by a year.:lmao:

you be as big a joke of a debater as pooper is at times.:biggrin: You're as burrhurt over losing that debate with me as Pooper is that his two hero's have been exposed.:biggrin:

If Im desperate as you claimed back then,I am in very good company on that since the entire city of st louis now agrees with me they are not staying after this year as well.:lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh:

"waits for I dont care rebuttal knowing you lost that debate.":biggrin:

The Patriots best Super Bowl win was against the Seahawks by only 4 points and were only saved by miracle last second interception at the one yard line.

The other 3 wins were by 3 points or less. In none of the Patriots Super Bowl victories were they clearly the better team.

Sure they were the better team. That's why they won.

"Clearly" the better team as in the Seahawks crushing the Broncos 43-8. The Patriots won last February against a Seahawk team decimated with injuries. On that day any of the top teams in the NFL would probably have won.

Seattle's lack of depth of talent is now an excuse?

No.. That's not what I said and unless your little snit fit with 9/11 has made you more stupid than usual...I have made it clear that Seattle was hit exceptionally hard just before the Super Bowl with a number of serious injuries. No team can maintain an all pro stable of backups and remain within the cap. Even you must realize that the third stringers are less capable than all of the first teams and nearly all of the second stringers of all the players in their position in the entire NFL or they would be playing at a higher position on some other team.

I have never bought the injury excuse, they come and go for everyone. If anyone has any right to complain about injuries it is Arizona. They would have won the whole thing had it not been for losing three QBs, several key defensive players and on Ana on and on.

Only a moron would not recognize that who is actually on the field matters. Therod Simon was wearing a Seahawk Jersey but he doesn't play Seahawk football. If you think Brady was a hero making Simon look the inept DB that he is then good for you. You win the ignorant football fan award. Congratulations.

Anyway I'm done arguing THAT point with you. The Hawks lost the game. I'm moving on with the strongest team in the NFL. You can just go on bitterly arguing stupid points and have your Raiders hurt your feelings for another season.

Do I think that Brady was a "hero" for picking on Simon? I think he was doing his job...exploiting what he felt was the weakest point of the Seattle defense.

Do you think that Russell Wilson was "cowardly" for targeting Butler's man down the stretch instead of going at Browner or Revis? THAT is what would win you an "ignorant football fan award", Huggy!
Brady should have started his 4 week suspension on the day of the Super Bowl. Letting Brady QB the Pats after it was widely known that he had been cheating makes the NFL look like a joke. The Patriots should be booed every time they enter a stadium for this. Twice they got caught cheating. TWICE in recent memory.

The NFL allowed quarterbacks to play with balls that the quarterbacks themselves provided starting years ago...and there is ZERO proof that the Patriots did anything other than submit balls that were at the low end of the allowable range of inflation...balls that subsequently became more deflated because of weather conditions. There was only one ball of the dozen game balls to be used by the Patriots and Brady that was significantly under inflated and that was the ball that had been intercepted by a Colts player and was in THEIR possession. I'd like to point out how strange it is that a perfectionist like Tom Brady would have game balls he was going to have to use in a playoff game be varying degrees of inflation. Why wouldn't ALL the balls be the same pressure? Why would one be substantially under inflated and the others not? Why would the only ball that was substantially under inflated be the ball that the Patriots opponents had in their possession?
Oh I see, so there's nothing here. Brady's suspension is a travesty. Heh... Dude, put down the koolaid.

thats the logic of one of USMB's resident troll Pooper.Its a travesty
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::laugh::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Its so obvious pooper is butthurt his hero has been exposed for the liar and cheater he is.:lmao:

Pooper is just seeking attention,best to put him on ignore.dont feed the troll.

Last edited:

Lol! It's a conspiracy I tell ya! :lol:

Seriously though, it's just a stupid preference on Brady's part. How much difference does 0.5 (or whatever it was) PSI really going to make? The refs didn't seem to notice at all (and that is their job).

And my pointing out that a team is hardly a "dynasty" because it went to two Super Bowls...winning one and losing one...is just the truth.

If you want to talk about football "dynasties"...

The Green Bay Packers of the 60's
The Pittsburg Steelers of the 70's
The Dallas Cowboys of the 90's
The San Francisco 49'ers of the 80's and 90's.
And the New England Patriots.

The Seattle Seahawks? Get serious...

Who is claiming a back to back Super Bowl appearance is a dynasty? That is pretty stupid, unless you are a flaming Hawk fan, those guys have no basis in reality.

Educated Seahawk fans are not claiming "dynasty". If we get back to the SB this season and win it I would venture that we have a good start to a dynasty. If we get back for the next two I could safely say the Hawks are a dynasty. I mean how many SB performances in a row would YOU call a dynasty? It really doesn't matter to me anyway. I will NEVER go online and brag about what happened twenty years ago like the 9ers fans do. Probably because I will be pushing up daisies! :lol:

Tell that to your bud 911 fuck job, the troll came after me in another thread on the Hawks being a dynasty. Take it up with the nutter.

You seen me reply to any of those threads? Been almost a year since I paid him any mind. You are on your own with regards to that! :lol:

Now answer the question if you can stop thinking about YOUR buddy for a second. How many SB appearances and/or wins constitutes a dynasty?

Yeah cause I made you look like an idiot on my thread when you INSISTED the Rams were NEVER coming back to LA with your saying i was getting desperate so now you have gone into retreat mode since you cant stand toe to toe in that debate.lol

.Now since you have shown what a fool you were in that debate,since you are too arrogant to admit what a fool you are,you now backpeddle with rebuttals saying I dont care.:lmao:

you be as big a joke of a debater as pooper is at times.
The Patriots best Super Bowl win was against the Seahawks by only 4 points and were only saved by miracle last second interception at the one yard line.

The other 3 wins were by 3 points or less. In none of the Patriots Super Bowl victories were they clearly the better team.

Sure they were the better team. That's why they won.

"Clearly" the better team as in the Seahawks crushing the Broncos 43-8. The Patriots won last February against a Seahawk team decimated with injuries. On that day any of the top teams in the NFL would probably have won.

thats the logic of one of USMB's resident troll Pooper.Its a travesty
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::laugh::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Its so obvious he is butthurt his hear has been exposed for the liar and cheater he is.:lmao:

Reading comprehension isn't on of troll bitch's strength is it? I love how you won't directly respond to me so the chicken shit you are, you just troll through others.

I never said Brady's suspension was unwarranted, you again like the chicken shit you are, are making shit up because you are a troll bitch.

Hey dumb shit the game you said is rigged, how the fuck can anyone cheat. I know you don't have the balls or the courage to answer that, why? Because you are the board troll bitch.

Slap on the wrist? Two million out of Tom Brady's pocket. A million dollar fine to the Patriots. A first round draft choice taken away. A fourth round draft choice taken away. Loss of their franchise quarterback for a quarter of the season.

All for ALLEGEDLY doing something that the Wells Report never proves they did? Are you kidding me? Would you fight a speeding ticket if a cop stopped you and said "You know, it's kind of likely that maybe you were going faster than the speed limit there so although I'm not sure I'm going to write you a citation for speeding." No, you'd do exactly what Robert Kraft did which is to say if you think we did something wrong then prove it! It's a sad state of affairs in the NFL when they punish players and teams on the "appearance" of wrong doing and not on proven wrong doing!

What's driven this investigation is all of the crybaby fans out there who can't STAND the fact that the Patriots are far and away the most dominant franchise in the salary cap era! They can't beat them on the field so they resort to horseshit like this to try and handicap them off the field.

So let me tell you how I predict this will play out, Patriot Haters!

This decision will be appealed. The punishment will be reduced. Jimmy Garopollo will win games for the Patriots in Tom Brady's stead for however many games he's suspended and then when Tom Brady returns to the playing field he's going to be the most focused, driven, PISSED OFF quarterback to ever play the game! So if YOUR favorite team is on the Patriot's schedule after the first part of the season then gird your loins because it AIN'T gonna be pretty to watch!

What's driven this investigation is all of the crybaby fans out there who can't STAND the fact that the Patriots are far and away the most dominant franchise in the salary cap era! They can't beat them on the field so they resort to horseshit like this to try and handicap them off the field.

This decision will be appealed. The punishment will be reduced. Jimmy Garopollo will win games for the Patriots in Tom Brady's stead for however many games he's suspended and then when Tom Brady returns to the playing field he's going to be the most focused, driven, PISSED OFF quarterback to ever play the game! So if YOUR favorite team is on the Patriot's schedule after the first part of the season then gird your loins because it AIN'T gonna be pretty to watch!

Yeah!!! :happy-1:

Bullshit....they cheated. They got caught cheating and it's not the first time. People are justifiably calling them cheaters and New England fans are whining. The punishment probably will get reduced in arbitration, but Brady and the Patriots have a tarnished legacy. Patriots fans will recognize those championships without question, but the vast majority of the rest of the world will see them as tarnished because they cheated their way to the trophies.

Everyone is saying cheating is cheating and I agree. Brady probably cheated, Jerry Rice admitted he cheated.

Bullshit....they cheated. They got caught cheating and it's not the first time. People are justifiably calling them cheaters and New England fans are whining. The punishment probably will get reduced in arbitration, but Brady and the Patriots have a tarnished legacy. Patriots fans will recognize those championships without question, but the vast majority of the rest of the world will see them as tarnished because they cheated their way to the trophies.

I think they got caught and the lying was the bigger issue. Denver cheated with their own Spygate a couple of years ago, got fined. Seattle cheated with their practices and were fined. Seattle had players cheat with PEDs and suspended and fined. The Redskins and the Cowboys were alleged to have messed with the salary caps and were fined. Atlanta and the Colts piped in sound and were fined. The sad one is the Browns were texting and were fined, not that it did them any good.

I agree with the suspension and fines but to say that they are better or worse than any other team, I think they are more publicized than other teams. I didn't know about the Broncos Spygate until last week.

But the prevailing sentiment is the Pats always cheat. So they needed to be punished harder.

I wish my Raiders were winning so cheating mattered. LOL!!!!

Bullshit is right! They didn't get caught cheating. Did you even read the Wells Report? It's 250 pages of might of's...could have's...and may have's. The punishment will get reduced in arbitration because the punishment is ridiculous for an offense that the league never proved happened!

They've won multiple Super Bowls because they have the best owner in football...the best coach in football and the best quarterback in football.

I think Simon acted more like he was a part of the Patriots Offense.

I agree with you and Chris and some other Patriot fans that don't believe it matters who is on the field anyway. Seattle was missing several super stars. One tiny hand QB missing should have made no difference.

The best "team" won that game...not the best team of "starters" or the best team of "pro bowl caliber players"...but the best overall team. Simon and Butler were both backups. The Patriot's backup was better prepared than the Seahawk's backup and that resulted in a win for the Pats. That's on the Seahawks coaching staff.

Bullshit is right! They didn't get caught cheating. Did you even read the Wells Report? It's 250 pages of might of's...could have's...and may have's. The punishment will get reduced in arbitration because the punishment is ridiculous for an offense that the league never proved happened!

They've won multiple Super Bowls because they have the best owner in football...the best coach in football and the best quarterback in football.

Dude do you even understand how evidence is weighed in the NFL? The standard used is the same standard they have used in every investigation for almost 10 years. Take that case into civil court and it would be a guilty verdict without question. Frankly, I think they got away with murder. I would have suspended Brady and Belichick for the year, imposed the loss of draft picks and fines, and stripped their title. I would not have granted Seattle the title, I would have simply vacated it as in 2014 had no legitimate champion. Whether official or not, the reality is that most fans do not see the Patriots title last year as legitimate. Instead of getting pissed off at us, why not get pissed off at your organization that was cheating and by their own actions tarnished their legacy and your bragging rights.

The best "team" won that game...not the best team of "starters" or the best team of "pro bowl caliber players"...but the best overall team. Simon and Butler were both backups. The Patriot's backup was better prepared than the Seahawk's backup and that resulted in a win for the Pats. That's on the Seahawks coaching staff.

This has nothing to do with the Seahawks. It has to do with the Patriots cheating through the season and in the playoffs. The problem with the Super Bowl is not that they beat the Seahawks, it's that without cheating they may not have gotten there in the first place. The text messages show that they were doing this all year and probably last year too. Had they played it straight they probably would not have had the W/L record they had that gave them homefield advantage and now the whole dynamic of the playoffs changes. Unfortunately, the champions cheated so we will never know who the best team last year truly was. Don't get pissed at us for calling a spade a spade. Get pissed at Brady for cheating.

This has nothing to do with the Seahawks. It has to do with the Patriots cheating through the season and in the playoffs. The problem with the Super Bowl is not that they beat the Seahawks, it's that without cheating they may not have gotten there in the first place. The text messages show that they were doing this all year and probably last year too. Had they played it straight they probably would not have had the W/L record they had that gave them homefield advantage and now the whole dynamic of the playoffs changes. Unfortunately, the champions cheated so we will never know who the best team last year truly was. Don't get pissed at us for calling a spade a spade. Get pissed at Brady for cheating.

I just wish the Colts would have waited for a couple of weeks and Brady's balls were found deflated during the Super Bowl. THEN we would have had a real Hoot Nanny!

Forum List

Back