Patriots Super Bowl ring

Not-the-best-ever-e1431002496891.jpg

And it'll be wicked awesome if they get 2 more.

Not very friggin wicked likely Sport.

The Seahawks still have the best defense which they won't drag limping into the playoffs again. They learned THAT lesson.

AND their fairly good offense just got ramped up significantly with the acquisition of one James Graham.

AND they drafted Tyler Lockett who may be the fastest player in the NFL who will be the KO and Punt return guy they lacked last season after they cut Percy Harvin loose.

Lockett is also a very good deep threat receiver which the Hawks didn't have because of injuries last season. Lockett didn't miss a game in college, He broke his own father's receiving records at Kansas State.

Nope! New Englanders gonna be sobbing in their clam chowder this season and for many to come.
Heard that last year, and which team came home with a ring? Seachickens couldn't even blame it on the footballs. Maybe it was because they had to leave their 12th man home?

Still.. I'm gonna hold on to the thought that it would be wicked awesome if the Patsies repeat. It would be wicked awesome even if they just got to the Superbowl - down 1/4 of the season without the best QB in the NFL, hurting for draft picks... the ultimate thumbing of the nose to Goodell.

You are one of the cheatriot apologists i just got done mentioning who cant deal with facts your team has to cheat and lie their way to achieve greatness and will be remembered the same as barry bonds is and is in denial mode this scandal is right up there with the black sox scandal as the worst in sports history.Nice to see you have such high integrity for your heros.:thup:

Your cheats wont be able to make it back to the superbowl this year with the suspension of Penochio even with the weak AFC they play in.they will be undear the radar this time and wont be able to rig a playoff game to steal it from the ravens where it WAS a factor again.

However,come 2016 your cheats will deal with reality that they are not near as good as the seahawks when they are scheduled to play them again when Brady cheat,wont be able to face a scrub secondary of backups next time around.

Oh and so you know,I hate pete carrol and refer to him as pete the cheat so its not like i care what the seahawks do anymore after watching carrol blow the game for them.

I used to like him till then,no more do I care about the hawks though especially since wilson doesnt even have the balls to stand up to his coach and do the jim harbaugh thing and call his own play and disobey the coach with the superbowl on the line no less. Harbaugh did that during a regular season game with Mike Ditka and Wislon doesnt even have the balls to do that with carrol in the superbowl? man what a coward. I've lost respect for him.

Last edited:

The Seahawks still have the best defense which they won't drag limping into the playoffs again. They learned THAT lesson.

AND their fairly good offense just got ramped up significantly with the acquisition of one James Graham.

AND they drafted Tyler Lockett who may be the fastest player in the NFL who will be the KO and Punt return guy they lacked last season after they cut Percy Harvin loose.

Lockett is also a very good deep threat receiver which the Hawks didn't have because of injuries last season. Lockett didn't miss a game in college, He broke his own father's receiving records at Kansas State.

Nope! New Englanders gonna be sobbing in their clam chowder this season and for many to come.
Heard that last year, and which team came home with a ring? Seachickens couldn't even blame it on the footballs. Maybe it was because they had to leave their 12th man home?

Still.. I'm gonna hold on to the thought that it would be wicked awesome if the Patsies repeat. It would be wicked awesome even if they just got to the Superbowl - down 1/4 of the season without the best QB in the NFL, hurting for draft picks... the ultimate thumbing of the nose to Goodell.

You are one of the cheatriot apologists i just got done mentioning who cant deal with facts your team has to cheat and lie their way to achieve greatness and will be remembered the same as barry bonds is and is in denial mode this scandal is right up there with the black sox scandal as the worst in sports history.Nice to see you have such high integrity for your heros.:thup:

Excuse me - I didn't apologize for anything. Football is a game of rules, but more than that, it's a game where rules only count if you get caught - otherwise it's considered masterful play. And the sanctions imposed by Goodell are nothing more than a 10 yard penalty for trying to break a kicker's leg running into him or bashing a QB in the head so hard you send him off the field with a concussion. Don't play the sanctimonious card here - every team in the NFL, and every player on those teams, has learned of ways to cheat to get an advantage. Some are obvious, some not so much.

Excuse me - I didn't apologize for anything. Football is a game of rules, but more than that, it's a game where rules only count if you get caught - otherwise it's considered masterful play. And the sanctions imposed by Goodell are nothing more than a 10 yard penalty for trying to break a kicker's leg running into him or bashing a QB in the head so hard you send him off the field with a concussion. Don't play the sanctimonious card here - every team in the NFL, and every player on those teams, has learned of ways to cheat to get an advantage. Some are obvious, some not so much.

you are evading the fact i mentioned that the cheats should not have been there from the AFC,that they had to cheat their way to get there,that in the ravens game it WAS a factor and are evading that they had to play against a scrub backup team to win.:up:

you are evading the fact i mentioned that the cheats should not have been there from the AFC,that they had to cheat their way to get there,that in the ravens game it WAS a factor and are evading that they had to play against a scrub backup team to win.:up:
Again - I didn't evade anything either. You're just adding conditions. Maybe you're just a hurt Baltimore fan with a strange kind of axe to grind. If that's the case, answer what difference it makes if a running back carries a rock or a pillow - if your guys can't knock him down, you can't win. In THAT game, most of the throwing plays came AFTER the refs discovered that Brady had soft balls and brought them back to regulation. And STILL the Ravens couldn't stop him. This is just crying in your beer at this point.

oh and here is why the cheats have been a team that seldom ever lost a fumble all those years under belicheat.Goodel kisses krafts ass and always looks the other way.
Right... it couldn't be that Belichick benches ANYONE who drops a ball twice and trades them if they drop it after that - without exception... must have been cheating.

If they are playing with a deflated ball they have no excuses. Cut em!

Don't you people lose any sleep over running interference for the cheatriots?

You know what's going to be fun, Dottie? Watching you squirm when the Patriots keep on winning right through Brady's suspension. Even as we speak, Bill Belichick is figuring out how to make Jimmy Garopollo the next Joe Montana while YOUR coach is working on his golf game.

Forum List

Back