Patriots Super Bowl ring

Only a moron would not recognize that who is actually on the field matters. Therod Simon was wearing a Seahawk Jersey but he doesn't play Seahawk football. If you think Brady was a hero making Simon look the inept DB that he is then good for you. You win the ignorant football fan award. Congratulations.

Anyway I'm done arguing THAT point with you. The Hawks lost the game. I'm moving on with the strongest team in the NFL. You can just go on bitterly arguing stupid points and have your Raiders hurt your feelings for another season.

Do I think that Brady was a "hero" for picking on Simon? I think he was doing his job...exploiting what he felt was the weakest point of the Seattle defense.

Do you think that Russell Wilson was "cowardly" for targeting Butler's man down the stretch instead of going at Browner or Revis? THAT is what would win you an "ignorant football fan award", Huggy!

I think Simon acted more like he was a part of the Patriots Offense.

The best "team" won that game...not the best team of "starters" or the best team of "pro bowl caliber players"...but the best overall team. Simon and Butler were both backups. The Patriot's backup was better prepared than the Seahawk's backup and that resulted in a win for the Pats. That's on the Seahawks coaching staff.

This has nothing to do with the Seahawks. It has to do with the Patriots cheating through the season and in the playoffs. The problem with the Super Bowl is not that they beat the Seahawks, it's that without cheating they may not have gotten there in the first place. The text messages show that they were doing this all year and probably last year too. Had they played it straight they probably would not have had the W/L record they had that gave them homefield advantage and now the whole dynamic of the playoffs changes. Unfortunately, the champions cheated so we will never know who the best team last year truly was. Don't get pissed at us for calling a spade a spade. Get pissed at Brady for cheating.

I just wish the Colts would have waited for a couple of weeks and Brady's balls were found deflated during the Super Bowl. THEN we would have had a real Hoot Nanny!

Well the funny thing is all these moron New England fans thinking the uproar is just because we hate the Patriots. No it's because they robbed the NFL community of having a legitimate champion. Maybe they would have won anyhow, but now we will never know....because they fucking cheated...AGAIN! I don't see why it's so hard for them to understand that.

What's driven this investigation is all of the crybaby fans out there who can't STAND the fact that the Patriots are far and away the most dominant franchise in the salary cap era! They can't beat them on the field so they resort to horseshit like this to try and handicap them off the field.

So let me tell you how I predict this will play out, Patriot Haters!

This decision will be appealed. The punishment will be reduced. Jimmy Garopollo will win games for the Patriots in Tom Brady's stead for however many games he's suspended and then when Tom Brady returns to the playing field he's going to be the most focused, driven, PISSED OFF quarterback to ever play the game! So if YOUR favorite team is on the Patriot's schedule after the first part of the season then gird your loins because it AIN'T gonna be pretty to watch!

Bullshit....they cheated. They got caught cheating and it's not the first time. People are justifiably calling them cheaters and New England fans are whining. The punishment probably will get reduced in arbitration, but Brady and the Patriots have a tarnished legacy. Patriots fans will recognize those championships without question, but the vast majority of the rest of the world will see them as tarnished because they cheated their way to the trophies.

Bullshit is right! They didn't get caught cheating. Did you even read the Wells Report? It's 250 pages of might of's...could have's...and may have's. The punishment will get reduced in arbitration because the punishment is ridiculous for an offense that the league never proved happened!

They've won multiple Super Bowls because they have the best owner in football...the best coach in football and the best quarterback in football.

Dude do you even understand how evidence is weighed in the NFL? The standard used is the same standard they have used in every investigation for almost 10 years. Take that case into civil court and it would be a guilty verdict without question. Frankly, I think they got away with murder. I would have suspended Brady and Belichick for the year, imposed the loss of draft picks and fines, and stripped their title. I would not have granted Seattle the title, I would have simply vacated it as in 2014 had no legitimate champion. Whether official or not, the reality is that most fans do not see the Patriots title last year as legitimate. Instead of getting pissed off at us, why not get pissed off at your organization that was cheating and by their own actions tarnished their legacy and your bragging rights.

In court they would be guilty? The Wells Report concluded that Brady probably knew however the New England management and coaching staff probably did not know.

If you went as far as stripping the Pats of the title, then would you be fair enough to strip all the titles from the 49ers since Rice claimed to use stickum after it had been banned.

I agree with the punishment, I said 4 games, fines and loss of draft picks. I am ready to move away from this issue and look forward to a new season. I'm picking the Raiders to win it all. :)

Only a moron would not recognize that who is actually on the field matters. Therod Simon was wearing a Seahawk Jersey but he doesn't play Seahawk football. If you think Brady was a hero making Simon look the inept DB that he is then good for you. You win the ignorant football fan award. Congratulations.

Anyway I'm done arguing THAT point with you. The Hawks lost the game. I'm moving on with the strongest team in the NFL. You can just go on bitterly arguing stupid points and have your Raiders hurt your feelings for another season.

Do I think that Brady was a "hero" for picking on Simon? I think he was doing his job...exploiting what he felt was the weakest point of the Seattle defense.

Do you think that Russell Wilson was "cowardly" for targeting Butler's man down the stretch instead of going at Browner or Revis? THAT is what would win you an "ignorant football fan award", Huggy!

The best "team" won that game...not the best team of "starters" or the best team of "pro bowl caliber players"...but the best overall team. Simon and Butler were both backups. The Patriot's backup was better prepared than the Seahawk's backup and that resulted in a win for the Pats. That's on the Seahawks coaching staff.

This has nothing to do with the Seahawks. It has to do with the Patriots cheating through the season and in the playoffs. The problem with the Super Bowl is not that they beat the Seahawks, it's that without cheating they may not have gotten there in the first place. The text messages show that they were doing this all year and probably last year too. Had they played it straight they probably would not have had the W/L record they had that gave them homefield advantage and now the whole dynamic of the playoffs changes. Unfortunately, the champions cheated so we will never know who the best team last year truly was. Don't get pissed at us for calling a spade a spade. Get pissed at Brady for cheating.

I just wish the Colts would have waited for a couple of weeks and Brady's balls were found deflated during the Super Bowl. THEN we would have had a real Hoot Nanny!

The NFL has all the footballs for the SuperBowl, so I doubt anything would happen. But it would have been a lot more fun. :)

What's driven this investigation is all of the crybaby fans out there who can't STAND the fact that the Patriots are far and away the most dominant franchise in the salary cap era! They can't beat them on the field so they resort to horseshit like this to try and handicap them off the field.

This decision will be appealed. The punishment will be reduced. Jimmy Garopollo will win games for the Patriots in Tom Brady's stead for however many games he's suspended and then when Tom Brady returns to the playing field he's going to be the most focused, driven, PISSED OFF quarterback to ever play the game! So if YOUR favorite team is on the Patriot's schedule after the first part of the season then gird your loins because it AIN'T gonna be pretty to watch!

Bullshit....they cheated. They got caught cheating and it's not the first time. People are justifiably calling them cheaters and New England fans are whining. The punishment probably will get reduced in arbitration, but Brady and the Patriots have a tarnished legacy. Patriots fans will recognize those championships without question, but the vast majority of the rest of the world will see them as tarnished because they cheated their way to the trophies.

Bullshit is right! They didn't get caught cheating. Did you even read the Wells Report? It's 250 pages of might of's...could have's...and may have's. The punishment will get reduced in arbitration because the punishment is ridiculous for an offense that the league never proved happened!

They've won multiple Super Bowls because they have the best owner in football...the best coach in football and the best quarterback in football.

Dude do you even understand how evidence is weighed in the NFL? The standard used is the same standard they have used in every investigation for almost 10 years. Take that case into civil court and it would be a guilty verdict without question. Frankly, I think they got away with murder. I would have suspended Brady and Belichick for the year, imposed the loss of draft picks and fines, and stripped their title. I would not have granted Seattle the title, I would have simply vacated it as in 2014 had no legitimate champion. Whether official or not, the reality is that most fans do not see the Patriots title last year as legitimate. Instead of getting pissed off at us, why not get pissed off at your organization that was cheating and by their own actions tarnished their legacy and your bragging rights.

In court they would be guilty? The Wells Report concluded that Brady probably knew however the New England management and coaching staff probably did not know.

If you went as far as stripping the Pats of the title, then would you be fair enough to strip all the titles from the 49ers since Rice claimed to use stickum after it had been banned.

I agree with the punishment, I said 4 games, fines and loss of draft picks. I am ready to move away from this issue and look forward to a new season. I'm picking the Raiders to win it all. :)

In a court of law it may be possible to retrieve Brady's phone messages. Uh OOOO!!!!

No this is not some jackass taking it upon himself to take PEDs, unbeknownst to the organization. This was a concerted effort involving multiple people to circumvent the rules to gain an advantage. When players are caught using PEDs they are suspended immediately and if the team happens to get through it and win anyhow, well good for them. But what we have here is not a single person breaking the rules, we have an organized conspiracy within the team that didn't get penalized until after the season. Now, it's Belichick's job to know what is going on with his team just like it was with Sean Payton. It's his team and he should have known.

This is a totally different situation. When Bruce Irvin and Brandon Browner got busted for PEDs I was pissed as hell....at Irvin and Browner. Patriots fans should be pissed at their team, not those who legitimately say "you cheated, I don't recognize your accomplishments"

You're not a "fan" of football...you're a "homer" who's pissed because your team got beat by the Patriots!

No this is not some jackass taking it upon himself to take PEDs, unbeknownst to the organization. This was a concerted effort involving multiple people to circumvent the rules to gain an advantage. When players are caught using PEDs they are suspended immediately and if the team happens to get through it and win anyhow, well good for them. But what we have here is not a single person breaking the rules, we have an organized conspiracy within the team that didn't get penalized until after the season. Now, it's Belichick's job to know what is going on with his team just like it was with Sean Payton. It's his team and he should have known.

This is a totally different situation. When Bruce Irvin and Brandon Browner got busted for PEDs I was pissed as hell....at Irvin and Browner. Patriots fans should be pissed at their team, not those who legitimately say "you cheated, I don't recognize your accomplishments"

You said it "its Belichick's job to know what is going on with his team. Just as it is with Sean Payton, and Pete Carroll and so on. I have no issue with that.

I think in a court of law, that would be a trench, but like Huggy brought out, the texts would have been out there. So, who knows.

Should the league vacate the 49er SuperBowls after Rice admitted to using stickum?

I have never bought the injury excuse, they come and go for everyone. If anyone has any right to complain about injuries it is Arizona. They would have won the whole thing had it not been for losing three QBs, several key defensive players and on Ana on and on.

You are an argumentative a-hole but you being one is okay, right?

They've been "doing this" since the NFL changed the rules and allowed quarterbacks to have their own game balls.

And once again you're using words like "probably" and "may not have". The truth of the matter is that you don't have a shred of proof that the Patriots cheated to win games. You just ASSUME they did because you don't like the Patriots!

Well the funny thing is all these moron New England fans thinking the uproar is just because we hate the Patriots. No it's because they robbed the NFL community of having a legitimate champion. Maybe they would have won anyhow, but now we will never know....because they fucking cheated...AGAIN! I don't see why it's so hard for them to understand that.

The reason the Brady/Belicheat ass kissers and the NFL fans that have come on here who are not fans of the cheats have said whats the big deal,he shouldnt be suspended for more than a game for this.they are in denial mode that this was the most serious offense in NFL history because if they accept reality,then because of the cheats history,the cheat fans have to accept they have an owner who is corrupt and has destroyed the integrity of the game.

they cannot deal with pesky facts that the cheats get special treatment other teams dont get because they are the rich spoiled brats of the NFL but more importantly,the casual NFL fans that have said what is the big deal are in denial mode that this was a serious offense because they cannot come to terms with the fact that this newest scandal by them rivals the black sox scandal as the worst in sports history.

Because of that, they try to come up with the most lame ass excuses in the world to convince themselves that this scandal is no big deal since they dont want to face reality that a sport that is near and dear to them is now tarnished because of the cheats organization and that people when they now hear the name football,will forever think of deflategate the same way people associate the black sox scandal with baseball today.that is an uncomfortable truth for many around around here to have to face and deal with so they go into metldown mode because the truth hurts.

they can sugarcoat it all they want and deny this post but we know it,they know it.

^ that

I would have added forfeiting their trophy from the SB and devolving it to the next nearest winning team that didn't cheat

^ that

I would have added forfeiting their trophy from the SB and devolving it to the next nearest winning team that didn't cheat

Cool my Raiders are the Super Bowl Champs!

bigstockphotohammerstri.jpg

^ that

UMMMmmm...????? What team might THAT be?

^ that

UMMMmmm...????? What team might THAT be?
you people could put scraps of paper in a hat for all I care. As long as the end result isn't a cheater team.

And it'll be wicked awesome if they get 2 more.

Not very friggin wicked likely Sport.

The Seahawks still have the best defense which they won't drag limping into the playoffs again. They learned THAT lesson.

AND their fairly good offense just got ramped up significantly with the acquisition of one James Graham.

AND they drafted Tyler Lockett who may be the fastest player in the NFL who will be the KO and Punt return guy they lacked last season after they cut Percy Harvin loose.

Lockett is also a very good deep threat receiver which the Hawks didn't have because of injuries last season. Lockett didn't miss a game in college, He broke his own father's receiving records at Kansas State.

Nope! New Englanders gonna be sobbing in their clam chowder this season and for many to come.

And it'll be wicked awesome if they get 2 more.

Not very friggin wicked likely Sport.

The Seahawks still have the best defense which they won't drag limping into the playoffs again. They learned THAT lesson.

AND their fairly good offense just got ramped up significantly with the acquisition of one James Graham.

AND they drafted Tyler Lockett who may be the fastest player in the NFL who will be the KO and Punt return guy they lacked last season after they cut Percy Harvin loose.

Lockett is also a very good deep threat receiver which the Hawks didn't have because of injuries last season. Lockett didn't miss a game in college, He broke his own father's receiving records at Kansas State.

Nope! New Englanders gonna be sobbing in their clam chowder this season and for many to come.
Heard that last year, and which team came home with a ring? Seachickens couldn't even blame it on the footballs. Maybe it was because they had to leave their 12th man home?

Still.. I'm gonna hold on to the thought that it would be wicked awesome if the Patsies repeat. It would be wicked awesome even if they just got to the Superbowl - down 1/4 of the season without the best QB in the NFL, hurting for draft picks... the ultimate thumbing of the nose to Goodell.

New Topics

Forum List

Back