Patriots Super Bowl ring

the one thing thats sick about all this is not only is brady the fall guy for belicheat taking the fall for his involvement as well,as always.goodel has his head up krafts ass with this joke punishment.

we all knew it would be somewhere around four games.just a couple more games than the two i said it would be.as always,ass kisser goodel,has turned the NFL into the laughingstock of all pro sports.

the guy lied on national tv and has exposed the mockery of what has happened to football. Its no longer about ability & perseverance but now its about individual celebrity & winning at all costs (cheatriots & the liar Brady)

Playing with a ball that's slightly under inflated is making a "mockery" of football? Seriously, Dottie? Do you have any idea how stupid you look obsessing over this? Tom Brady is one of the best things to happen to football in a long time. He's taken part in some of the most epic games ever played. The only reason YOU hate him is that he doesn't play for your team.
shit stain do you know how many points it takes to beat the opposing team? Every little bit of cheating matters you idiot Oldstyle Are you really this dumb? :eusa_eh: A lot is riding on those games in Vegas, in merchandizing, & endorsements. Go away, you bother me and waste my time kiddo.

When one of you "football geniuses" can explain to me why Brady beat the tar out of the Colts in the second half of that game playing with footballs that were "regulation"...then all of your whining about cheating might actually have some credence.

As for what's riding in Vegas on these games? Who cares? I don't bet on games...neither should you.
The colts suck?

the guy lied on national tv and has exposed the mockery of what has happened to football. Its no longer about ability & perseverance but now its about individual celebrity & winning at all costs (cheatriots & the liar Brady)

Playing with a ball that's slightly under inflated is making a "mockery" of football? Seriously, Dottie? Do you have any idea how stupid you look obsessing over this? Tom Brady is one of the best things to happen to football in a long time. He's taken part in some of the most epic games ever played. The only reason YOU hate him is that he doesn't play for your team.
Wow... so first your excuse was ... where's the proof. Now you claim it doesn't matter. WOW... just WOW Clearly you've never handled a football. You're just a talent-less goof.

Speaking of "handling a football"...did you want to take a crack at explaining why none of the officials who DID handle the balls that Tom Brady was using...handling them REPEATEDLY...didn't notice there was a problem?

The officials don't throw or catch passes or attempt to run through linebackers. They throw the ball to each other underhanded applying very little pressure or grip on the ball. They are not athletes with 20 years on the field playing at game speed. They are insurance and real estate executives. I can easily see how the refs were none the wiser.

shit stain do you know how many points it takes to beat the opposing team? Every little bit of cheating matters you idiot Oldstyle Are you really this dumb? :eusa_eh: A lot is riding on those games in Vegas, in merchandizing, & endorsements. Go away, you bother me and waste my time kiddo.

When one of you "football geniuses" can explain to me why Brady beat the tar out of the Colts in the second half of that game playing with footballs that were "regulation"...then all of your whining about cheating might actually have some credence.

As for what's riding in Vegas on these games? Who cares? I don't bet on games...neither should you.

The Colts rely on the long throw too much. The Pats had at least two elite DBs in Browner and the other guy that made it hard for Lucky Luck to use his favorite weapon. Brady played exceptionally well in that game and the Colts couldn't slow down the Pats running attack. Frankly the Colts are over rated. It's remarkable how far your team can go when you play in a soft division.

And my pointing out that a team is hardly a "dynasty" because it went to two Super Bowls...winning one and losing one...is just the truth.

If you want to talk about football "dynasties"...

The Green Bay Packers of the 60's
The Pittsburg Steelers of the 70's
The Dallas Cowboys of the 90's
The San Francisco 49'ers of the 80's and 90's.
And the New England Patriots.

The Seattle Seahawks? Get serious...

Who is claiming a back to back Super Bowl appearance is a dynasty? That is pretty stupid, unless you are a flaming Hawk fan, those guys have no basis in reality.

Educated Seahawk fans are not claiming "dynasty". If we get back to the SB this season and win it I would venture that we have a good start to a dynasty. If we get back for the next two I could safely say the Hawks are a dynasty. I mean how many SB performances in a row would YOU call a dynasty? It really doesn't matter to me anyway. I will NEVER go online and brag about what happened twenty years ago like the 9ers fans do. Probably because I will be pushing up daisies! :lol:

And my pointing out that a team is hardly a "dynasty" because it went to two Super Bowls...winning one and losing one...is just the truth.

Who is claiming a back to back Super Bowl appearance is a dynasty? That is pretty stupid, unless you are a flaming Hawk fan, those guys have no basis in reality.

Educated Seahawk fans are not claiming "dynasty". If we get back to the SB this season and win it I would venture that we have a good start to a dynasty. If we get back for the next two I could safely say the Hawks are a dynasty. I mean how many SB performances in a row would YOU call a dynasty? It really doesn't matter to me anyway. I will NEVER go online and brag about what happened twenty years ago like the 9ers fans do. Probably because I will be pushing up daisies! :lol:

Tell that to your bud 911 fuck job, the troll came after me in another thread on the Hawks being a dynasty. Take it up with the nutter.

If the Seahawks get back to the Superbowl next season, Ill be shocked. Will be cool if they do though.

At least we all had a few months to forget the traumatic ending of last year.:lmao:

Wow... so first your excuse was ... where's the proof. Now you claim it doesn't matter. WOW... just WOW Clearly you've never handled a football. You're just a talent-less goof.

Speaking of "handling a football"...did you want to take a crack at explaining why none of the officials who DID handle the balls that Tom Brady was using...handling them REPEATEDLY...didn't notice there was a problem?

The officials don't throw or catch passes or attempt to run through linebackers. They throw the ball to each other underhanded applying very little pressure or grip on the ball. They are not athletes with 20 years on the field playing at game speed. They are insurance and real estate executives. I can easily see how the refs were none the wiser.

"Underhanded applying very little pressure or grip on the ball." Dude, that was the most pathetic excuse imaginable for why none of the officials ever questioned the amount of pressure that was in the balls that Brady was using.

If you recall the defensive back who intercepted Brady in the Colts game said that he didn't notice anything different about the ball either. I guess you'll now claim that HE didn't have the right "experience" to divine the ball was too soft?

With all due respect...getting to the Super Bowl hardly qualifies you as a dynasty, Huggy! If it DID, I would have included the Buffalo Bills in that list who went to four in a row.

The colts suck?
The Colts do not "suck". The Patriots did what they are REALLY good at...they went in at halftime and came up with a plan to counter what the Colts were doing to them in the first half. You may hate Bill Belichick but give the man his due...I don't think there is a better game day coach in football. If what he game planned originally isn't working, Belichick will scrap it and go in a totally different direction and he has players that are intelligent enough to adapt.

The colts suck?
The Colts do not "suck". The Patriots did what they are REALLY good at...they went in at halftime and came up with a plan to counter what the Colts were doing to them in the first half. You may hate Bill Belichick but give the man his due...I don't think there is a better game day coach in football. If what he game planned originally isn't working, Belichick will scrap it and go in a totally different direction and he has players that are intelligent enough to adapt.
best cheater in the league bar none...

Tell that to your bud 911 fuck job, the troll came after me in another thread on the Hawks being a dynasty. Take it up with the nutter.

You seen me reply to any of those threads? Been almost a year since I paid him any mind. You are on your own with regards to that! :lol:

Now answer the question if you can stop thinking about YOUR buddy for a second. How many SB appearances and/or wins constitutes a dynasty?

With all due respect...getting to the Super Bowl hardly qualifies you as a dynasty, Huggy! If it DID, I would have included the Buffalo Bills in that list who went to four in a row.

I think you have to win a few of them.

You seen me reply to any of those threads? Been almost a year since I paid him any mind. You are on your own with regards to that! :lol:

Now answer the question if you can stop thinking about YOUR buddy for a second. How many SB appearances and/or wins constitutes a dynasty?

Only wins count, otherwise you would put in the Bills who went to four straight Super Bowls.

Denver won back to back Super Bowls,,I don't consider them a dynasty.

Only wins count, otherwise you would put in the Bills who went to four straight Super Bowls.

Denver won back to back Super Bowls,,I don't consider them a dynasty.

The Bills didn't just lose 4 Super Bowls, The got absolutely CRUSHED in the last three. In their first game they only lost 20-19. Then it went like 37-24, 52-17 and 30-13 allowing an average of almost 40 points. That's pretty bad.

The Patriots best Super Bowl win was against the Seahawks by only 4 points and were only saved by miracle last second interception at the one yard line.

The other 3 wins were by 3 points or less. In none of the Patriots Super Bowl victories were they clearly the better team.

Forum List

Back