Pat Robertson Bringing God Into Politics

Say it isn't so! Pat Robertson, God, and politics? Who would've thought? :badgrin:

Wait a minute, that's been around for a long time.

What's your outrage all about?

Trump wants to put God back in America. Nothing wrong with that.

"God" has been in America since Bush 43 came into office, in case you haven't noticed. The evangelicals are the ones backing the stupid bathroom bills, Sharia Law scares, closing down Planned Parenthood and trying to reverse Roe v. Wade, and repeal the ACA laws.
God has been in the USA since its founding . Get it right .

And the founders intentionally wrote into the Constitution that church and state need to be separate. I can't believe I have to even write this out for you fucking simpletons. Get a high school degree.
Please show us "separation of church and state" in the Constitution.
I think he/she is looking for it right now LOL That or he/she is embarrassed for posting such ignorance.

Pssst...

Pay Robertson is a damn preacher and has been preaching way before you were a wetdream...

I disagree with Robertson, but boy you are reaching...

It is a disgusting example, and goes against many of the teachings Jesus Christ. He basically equates God with Trump (watch the video):
Pat Robertson Says People Who Oppose Trump Are Revolting Against God

Looks like some people want to turn the USA into a Christian version of ISIS. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but it's a scary thought.

hate to brake the news to you, but God being brought into politics has been around since the beginning of the country. The abolishing of slavery had religious roots as did civil rights and anti war movements. Along with pro life movements and others. This is not new.

It is a disgusting example, and goes against many of the teachings Jesus Christ. He basically equates God with Trump (watch the video):
Pat Robertson Says People Who Oppose Trump Are Revolting Against God

Looks like some people want to turn the USA into a Christian version of ISIS. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but it's a scary thought.

it's also an insane assertion given the clear mandate of the first amendment.

religious zealots area always dangerous in one way or another.

"God" has been in America since Bush 43 came into office, in case you haven't noticed. The evangelicals are the ones backing the stupid bathroom bills, Sharia Law scares, closing down Planned Parenthood and trying to reverse Roe v. Wade, and repeal the ACA laws.

Yeah, it's amazing what people will do when they get tired of government trying to run their lives and use their money for things they don't believe in.

upload_2017-2-19_15-26-49.png

upload_2017-2-19_15-25-6.png

upload_2017-2-19_15-25-29.png

upload_2017-2-19_15-25-54.png

upload_2017-2-19_15-26-10.png

Show me in the Constitution where it allows government to impose religion upon "We, the People".
How is Pat Robinson in the government?
Straw man argument. Where did I say he was? Why are you dodging the question I actually asked:

Show me in the Constitution where it allows government to impose religion upon "We, the People".
Your question has jack shit to do with the thread. It is you using a straw man. The Federal government cannot create its own religion or stop those from worshiping theirs that is it....Nothing more nothing less. Now what the fuck has a private citizen practicing his first amendment rights have to do with government imposition?

It's refreshing after 8 years of promoting Islam and atheism.

who's done that? :cuckoo:

you can tell the same lies over and over... but that doesn't make them any less lies. thanks goebbels.
Obama, with his muslim outreach policies.
Public education pushing evolution (which is not verifiable science), while banning any discussion of creation.

And the founders intentionally wrote into the Constitution that church and state need to be separate. I can't believe I have to even write this out for you fucking simpletons. Get a high school degree.
There is nothing in the constitution about,the,separation of church and state.

Gee, you're right...there is no separation. Therefore the government can completely tell religion what it can and what it cannot do or be.

There is nothing in the constitution about,the,separation of church and state.

Which of your cats told told you that?

Gee, you're right...there is no separation. Therefore the government can completely tell religion what it can and what it cannot do or be.
So you don't believe in the ten commandments to live a moral life?

Forum List

Back