Pat Robertson Bringing God Into Politics

It is a disgusting example, and goes against many of the teachings Jesus Christ. He basically equates God with Trump (watch the video):
Pat Robertson Says People Who Oppose Trump Are Revolting Against God

Looks like some people want to turn the USA into a Christian version of ISIS. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but it's a scary thought.

There are many NaziCon Christians who want an American Christian theocracy - including Steve Bannon.

It is a disgusting example, and goes against many of the teachings Jesus Christ. He basically equates God with Trump (watch the video):

Looks like some people want to turn the USA into a Christian version of ISIS. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but it's a scary thought.

Poor pathetic snowflake, he didn't equate Trump with God, that's just what you wanted to hear. Try listening to the scripture he quoted and then attempt to put your little pea brain in gear.

Almost as bad as the REV Martin Luther King, with his bullshit about"all God's children".

I can't BELIEVE that he has a holiday, WHAT ABOUT SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE?!!!

Almost as bad as the REV Martin Luther King, with his bullshit about"all God's children".

I can't BELIEVE that he has a holiday, WHAT ABOUT SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE?!!!
MLK Day should be a non-paid holiday, like Earth Day or something.

MLK Day should be a non-paid holiday, like Earth Day or something.

We should rename it, "Proof that liberals are a bunch of fucking hypocrites day"

Trump wants to put God back in America. Nothing wrong with that.

"God" has been in America since Bush 43 came into office, in case you haven't noticed. The evangelicals are the ones backing the stupid bathroom bills, Sharia Law scares, closing down Planned Parenthood and trying to reverse Roe v. Wade, and repeal the ACA laws.

"God" has been in America since Bush 43 came into office, in case you haven't noticed. The evangelicals are the ones backing the stupid bathroom bills, Sharia Law scares, closing down Planned Parenthood and trying to reverse Roe v. Wade, and repeal the ACA laws.
God has been in the USA since its founding . Get it right .

And the founders intentionally wrote into the Constitution that church and state need to be separate. I can't believe I have to even write this out for you fucking simpletons. Get a high school degree.

Stop the presses!!!! A Pastor Uses Religion to shape his politics! What a evil bastard! How dare he freely use his first amendment like that !

The problem is when they try to interject it into government, and that's Pat Robertson's mission in life.
Hey fool read the first amendment. He has a right to to that it is the Federal GOVERNMENT who cant have a state religion or keep others from practicing theirs. It is that freedom thing you regressives hate so much

And the founders intentionally wrote into the Constitution that church and state need to be separate. I can't believe I have to even write this out for you fucking simpletons. Get a high school degree.
No they didn't. Separation of church and state is NOT in the bill of rights or constitution. Please educate yourself because your bigotry is making you sound stupid

Pat Robertson Bringing God Into Politics

You just noticed? Where the fuck have you been the last 30+ years?

Please show us "separation of church and state" in the Constitution.

Forum List

Back