Pat Robertson Bringing God Into Politics

Robertson is a bloated hypocritical fake. There is a special place in hell for people who use religion to steal from poor old people.
again you attack his wealth... Tell me comrade how much of his money do you believe belongs to you?

Never thought about it that way, but since you mention it, quite a bit. I delivered meals to old people for a few months, and I usually brought a few items that I knew they needed out of my own pocket. Almost every one of them told how they needed to send in their "partner pledge" every month to him, or some of the scam artists that appeared on his show. I never begrudged any of them for the things I got for them, but if they weren't paying for his million dollar house, they wouldn't have needed my help.
So you are telling me the 700 club does nothing charitable? That You the regressive cyber idiot does more for people then they do? I very much doubt it. oh and by the way coveting is a sin.

Using the churches airplanes in his diamond mining business isn't charity.
Pat Robertson
Again you attack his wealth. Answer the question put to you. Are you more charitable then the 700 club? Your envy of his wealth is your own personal issue.

And on a side note do try to use sources not as obviously biased and full of shit next time.
As a percent of my income, I probably give more to charity than they do.

again you attack his wealth... Tell me comrade how much of his money do you believe belongs to you?

Never thought about it that way, but since you mention it, quite a bit. I delivered meals to old people for a few months, and I usually brought a few items that I knew they needed out of my own pocket. Almost every one of them told how they needed to send in their "partner pledge" every month to him, or some of the scam artists that appeared on his show. I never begrudged any of them for the things I got for them, but if they weren't paying for his million dollar house, they wouldn't have needed my help.
So you are telling me the 700 club does nothing charitable? That You the regressive cyber idiot does more for people then they do? I very much doubt it. oh and by the way coveting is a sin.

Using the churches airplanes in his diamond mining business isn't charity.
Pat Robertson
Again you attack his wealth. Answer the question put to you. Are you more charitable then the 700 club? Your envy of his wealth is your own personal issue.

And on a side note do try to use sources not as obviously biased and full of shit next time.
As a percent of my income, I probably give more to charity than they do.
As a percentage? Prove that

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back