President Pence

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
It's going to happen sooner or later.

What I don't get is that the left needs Trump to fail, but do they need it to happen quickly ?

If Pence gets in to soon, the left is screwed that much sooner.

Pence will be better in the pressers....

And he won't be cutting deals

Gorsuch will look like Ginsburg compared to the judge Pence would put in.

Well, something to think about.

Be careful what you wish for.

I'm with Tipsy... it will happen in 8 years.

One thing I noticed about Trump in a recent interview and I know it drove the lefties crazy when he did it, but he was saying something about his presidency and he spoke in terms of it being "the next 8 years" ...I can't remember exactly what he said or how he said it but it was clear that he is just assuming he will be reelected in 4 years like it's not a question. I love that confidence he has... I didn't vote for him but damn if he doesn't sometimes make me wish I had.

I think the Democrats reaction to 2016 is going to cost them any possible chance in 2020. A whole lot can happen between now and then, it's way to early to tell, but I really do think they've headed down a path they can't recover from by 2020. I think the 2018 midterms are going to be brutal for them and it will create a huge crisis within the party for the future direction. I just don't believe they will get their act together in time to mount a serious challenge in 2020.

Meanwhile, I think we're going to see Trump forge a new Conservative movement that is more aggressive and bold than we've seen before. In many ways, Reagan redefined Conservatism for a generation and I think Trump has the potential to do the same.

What I don't get is that the left needs Trump to fail, but do they need it to happen quickly ?

The best of all worlds is that the orange fuhrer has a massive heart attack and keels over crushing pence

• Banned

The best of all worlds is that the orange fuhrer has a massive heart attack and keels over crushing pence

We understand Guano,

You lost.

You are butthurt.

Get over it.

Now, if you guys really want a problem, you just run Trump off.

Pence really will make life hell for you.

There are actually some idiots on the left who think Hillary would become the president under such a scenario! I shit you not! And they say lefties are more intelligent than righties? :dunno:

Forum List

Back