Pastor stiffs waitress, waitress gets fired

I have, on more than one occasion, given ZERO tip for shitty service, i.e. SLOW, wrong order, snotty-assed server, etc. Liberals seem to think everyone is "entitled" to a reward - even if they're piss-poor performers.

Question for the Libberhoids - how much of a tip do you leave for shitty, slow service, receiving the wrong order, being served by a snotty-assed server?

i don't go to restaurants where that would be an issue.

if dinner is slow coming out, it's not necessarily bad service. it can be a slow kitchen or a crowded restaurant. if the server is working and doing their job, i tip 20%.

i've never had a server be snotty. might be because i'm nice to them because they work their butts off.

The Pastor didn't stiff the waitress. The tip was automatically charged and she left cash on the table as well. She just left a snide remark.

The waitress should have been fired for publishing a customers reciept online.

I would think that the pastor should learn that servers don't get minimum wage because of tips.

what a creep. i'm sure jesus was proud.
The original check was for a large party....over $200, and for large parties gratuities are automatically added. He knew this going in and still stiffed her.

So if the hand out was already added in how did he stiff her? My friends who are waiters say woman and asians are the worst tippers, besides black people of course.....they NEVER tip according to numerous people that I have talked to about it.
One of the things I love about Pei Wei, no waiters. I don't need anybody to wait on me, I can get up and get more water.

a tip is not a 'handout'..... particularly when they don't get minimum wage BECAUSE of getting tips.

and i don't believe your "story" for a minute.

how are those bags doing at the airpor?

He signed it "Pastor" you ignorant red neck. Jews don't have "pastors". Muslims do not have "pastors" You can't seriously be this retarded, can you?

How do you know he wrote Pastor on that receipt? It could have been the fucking dishwasher in the kitchen.

Got a link that confirms he signed it Pastor, asswipe?

If not, stick a dick in your mouth and STFU

Considering there are no men involved in this transaction, there is no "he" to write down anything.

The Pastor in question is a woman. And she left a cash tip. Not to mention the tip that's already factored into the bill.

I hope Norah approves. :tongue:

That's Norah Jones? Killer shot!

It is. Click on my sig line. She is one of my favorites.

I see it now, I think of her with long hair but she looks great with it short. This is quite a nice video, it's HD, looks great full screen and sounds great too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSwqjoVBfc4]Norah Jones - Live At LPR, NY - YouTube[/ame]

Waitress Who Posted No-Tip Receipt From ?Pastor? Customer Fired From Job ? The Consumerist

The guy was an asshole, and little miss Chelsea sounds like a whiny little baby who has perhaps learned a lesson about the internet...but probably not.:D

she probably wanted to embarrass the creep.

whiny?

meh...

i just find it funny that someone who sucks money out of his/her parishoners and gets lots of devotional gifts has the chutzpah to think someone who busted their butt waiting on his/her table, didn't deserve to be tipped for it.

i actually have heard about some places in the bible belt where people write down bible quotes as 'tips'.

nice people...

But the diner has scratched out that tip, writing instead that “I Give God 10% Why do you Get 18″ and adding the word “pastor” above his signature. And instead of leaving a tip that was merely less than the 18%, just wrote a big “0.”

Diner Thinks That Saying He?s A Pastor Allows Him To Stiff Waiter On Tip ? The Consumerist

What would Jesus think?

Besides the waitress... Who cares? So because of this one jerk, all Pastors are bad... Is that what you want to hear? :lol:

The photo, which began tearing up the Atheism page on Reddit
lol Love the source.

Who knows if the word Pastor and other words I give 10% were added by someone with an agenda. If real there is no proof who the customer really is.

did reddit make it up?

or are you just annoyed that the good pastor turned out to be a creep.

The source I was referring to was not Reddit as much as the Atheism page. I questioned the OP's weak source. People who call themselves Pastors are a dime a dozen but honestly I am not a member of this church so I don't much care who this was or was not.

Last edited:
It's a "report" on the internet so anything is possible. Without his side being offered the validity is uncertain.

Who knows if this woman is even a waitress? This could be someone with an agenda.

You're on the internet. Maybe you're not even a message board poster. We have no idea.

I am a message board poster dude since I am actually posting on a message board goof ball. Do keep up.

If I have to tell you that people have agendas online and that people bend the truth and outright lie online then I would advise you to log off now.

You'll have to excuse OPPD. He has a brain but he generally doesnt try to think.

lol Love the source.

Who knows if the word Pastor and other words I give 10% were added by someone with an agenda. If real there is no proof who the customer really is.

did reddit make it up?

The source I was referring to was not Reddit as much as the Atheism page. I questioned the OP's weak source. People who call themselves Pastors are a dime a dozen.

there is a sub-reddit that is /atheism.

why do i know this? my son is a reddit geek.

they posted the check with the note.

sometimes the best illustration of something is just to post the truth. *shrug*

did reddit make it up?

The source I was referring to was not Reddit as much as the Atheism page. I questioned the OP's weak source. People who call themselves Pastors are a dime a dozen.

there is a sub-reddit that is /atheism.

why do i know this? my son is a reddit geek.

they posted the check with the note.

people don't have to make things up to prove their point.

I know Reddit quite well. Once again I was referring to the Atheism part of this all. This is the internet. Question everything.

But the diner has scratched out that tip, writing instead that “I Give God 10% Why do you Get 18″ and adding the word “pastor” above his signature. And instead of leaving a tip that was merely less than the 18%, just wrote a big “0.”

Diner Thinks That Saying He?s A Pastor Allows Him To Stiff Waiter On Tip ? The Consumerist

What would Jesus think?

Besides the waitress... Who cares? So because of this one jerk, all Pastors are bad... Is that what you want to hear? :lol:

is anyone saying that?

or is this just an example of someone who has no business claiming to be a good christian, or a good anything for that matter?

You're on the internet. Maybe you're not even a message board poster. We have no idea.

I am a message board poster dude since I am actually posting on a message board goof ball. Do keep up.

If I have to tell you that people have agendas online and that people bend the truth and outright lie online then I would advise you to log off now.

You'll have to excuse OPPD. He has a brain but he generally doesnt try to think.

I sometimes think "Nah, he/she couldn't be serious" when I read some of the posts.

He has some company here.

is anyone saying that?

or is this just an example of someone who has no business claiming to be a good christian, or a good anything for that matter?

Where did the pastor make these claims?

What would Jesus think?

The thing is she wasnt stiffed. The waitress got the 18% because it was already factored into the price of the meal. And she got more because the Pastor & the rest of the party left cash afterwards.

Yes she was rude leaving the remark. But the woman deserved to be fired when she published the receipt to complain despite being tipped.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back