Pastor stiffs waitress, waitress gets fired

You could tell who someone voted for by what salad they ordered?

Why not? You idiots in this thread can tell the guy who didn't leave a tip is a Christian Pastor just because some lame-dick media outlet said so. You probably also believe John Kerry was a war hero.

He signed it "Pastor" you ignorant red neck. Jews don't have "pastors". Muslims do not have "pastors" You can't seriously be this retarded, can you?

You could sign it "Pastor" or "President". lol It's a friggin receipt not a legal document that has been verified. This dude was a cheap skate. All the rest is unknown for sure by what has been reported.

I suppose there is the remote possibility that the receipt has been altered. Considering that he saw the receipt, which I assume means someone contacted him about it and then he called the restaurant and had the waitress fired, Id say if it was doctored he would have publicly disputed it.

Why not? You idiots in this thread can tell the guy who didn't leave a tip is a Christian Pastor just because some lame-dick media outlet said so. You probably also believe John Kerry was a war hero.

He signed it "Pastor" you ignorant red neck. Jews don't have "pastors". Muslims do not have "pastors" You can't seriously be this retarded, can you?

You could sign it "Pastor" or "President". lol It's a friggin receipt not a legal document that has been verified. This dude was a cheap skate. All the rest is unknown for sure by what has been reported.

Maybe he's not even a cheapskate. Perhaps he tipped in cash. He could have tipped $100 and bought her a new car. Who could believe anything anywhere? All I know is that all Pastors are great people and would never do anything like this, so we know its wrong.

I suppose there is the remote possibility that the receipt has been altered. Considering that he saw the receipt, which I assume means someone contacted him about it and then he called the restaurant and had the waitress fired, Id say if it was doctored he would have publicly disputed it.

Yeah probably but there is still no reported proof he is a pastor with a flock that is part of one of the Christian churches. lol The guy was a cheapo for sure. Was he a real pastor? No idea.

Yeah probably but there is still no reported proof he is a pastor with a flock that is part of one of the Christian churches. lol The guy was a cheapo for sure. Was he a real pastor? No idea.

Yup, true.

Yeah probably but there is still no reported proof he is a pastor with a flock that is part of one of the Christian churches. lol

So you're saying that he could be a Pastor but not a Christian? What religion would that be?

The guy was a cheapo for sure.
How do you know? He may have been an anti-IRS small government conservative who figured the waitress could avoid taxation by tipping cash.
Was he a real pastor? No idea.
Exactly - no evidence of that! In fact, we don't even have any idea of whether or not the event even occurred, the entire receipt could be made up!

Did a waitress wait on somebody and not get tipped? No idea!

Is the world even real, maybe its all just an illusion and there are no waitresses or tips or cheapskate anywhere? No idea!

I have, on more than one occasion, given ZERO tip for shitty service, i.e. SLOW, wrong order, snotty-assed server, etc. Liberals seem to think everyone is "entitled" to a reward - even if they're piss-poor performers.

Question for the Libberhoids - how much of a tip do you leave for shitty, slow service, receiving the wrong order, being served by a snotty-assed server?

That wasn't the reason given, dope.

Maybe he's not even a cheapskate. Perhaps he tipped in cash. He could have tipped $100 and bought her a new car. Who could believe anything anywhere? All I know is that all Pastors are great people and would never do anything like this, so we know its wrong.

It's a "report" on the internet so anything is possible. Without his side being offered the validity is uncertain.

Who knows if this woman is even a waitress? This could be someone with an agenda.

Chelsea tells The Consumerist

Oh yeah that is excellent reporting. Who the hell is Chelsea? We have this report and some Atheist site on Reddit. Wow, what's to doubt? haha

It's a "report" on the internet so anything is possible. Without his side being offered the validity is uncertain.

Who knows if this woman is even a waitress? This could be someone with an agenda.

You're on the internet. Maybe you're not even a message board poster. We have no idea.

Yeah probably but there is still no reported proof he is a pastor with a flock that is part of one of the Christian churches. lol

So you're saying that he could be a Pastor but not a Christian? What religion would that be?

The guy was a cheapo for sure.
How do you know? He may have been an anti-IRS small government conservative who figured the waitress could avoid taxation by tipping cash.
Exactly - no evidence of that! In fact, we don't even have any idea of whether or not the event even occurred, the entire receipt could be made up!

Is the world even real, maybe its all just an illusion and there are no waitresses or tips or cheapskate anywhere? No idea!

The whole story is weak but if you want to present that an alleged "Pastor" can be a jerk to an alleged waitress then sure it plays well into that agenda.

Without the names of all parties and witnesses it makes it a story to question.

I know it was posted on an atheist site, so that's why the guy being a pastor is the focus. However, when I read it, the focus is that being in the service industry can be a thankless job at times. Welcome to the world and get the fuck over it. Applebee's had to fire her, because they will lose business if customers think that their receipts will be posted on the internet by some butt hurt server.

Last edited:

You're on the internet. Maybe you're not even a message board poster. We have no idea.

I am a message board poster dude since I am actually posting on a message board goof ball. Do keep up.

If I have to tell you that people have agendas online and that people bend the truth and outright lie online then I would advise you to log off now.

The whole story is weak but if you want to present that an alleged "Pastor" can be a jerk to an alleged waitress then sure it plays well into that agenda.

In a TSG interview, Alois Bell said that the online firestorm created by the receipt has left her stunned.
Pastor Apologizes For Snide Remark On Meal Receipt | The Smoking Gun

In a TSG interview, Alois Bell said that the online firestorm created by the receipt has left her stunned.

Cool too bad that was not in the OP. The source was weak.

Cool too bad that was not in the OP. The source was weak.
As were your remarks. But thanks for stopping by!

Forum List

Back