Pastor stiffs waitress, waitress gets fired

But the diner has scratched out that tip, writing instead that “I Give God 10% Why do you Get 18″ and adding the word “pastor” above his signature. And instead of leaving a tip that was merely less than the 18%, just wrote a big “0.”

Diner Thinks That Saying He?s A Pastor Allows Him To Stiff Waiter On Tip ? The Consumerist

What would Jesus think?

I would think that the pastor should learn that servers don't get minimum wage because of tips.

what a creep. i'm sure jesus was proud.

But the diner has scratched out that tip, writing instead that “I Give God 10% Why do you Get 18″ and adding the word “pastor” above his signature. And instead of leaving a tip that was merely less than the 18%, just wrote a big “0.”

Diner Thinks That Saying He?s A Pastor Allows Him To Stiff Waiter On Tip ? The Consumerist

What would Jesus think?

I would think that the pastor should learn that servers don't get minimum wage because of tips.

The original check was for a large party....over $200, and for large parties gratuities are automatically added. He knew this going in and still stiffed her.

The original check was for a large party....over $200, and for large parties gratuities are automatically added. He knew this going in and still stiffed her.

they should be ashamed. seriously. that's why it ended up on the atheism sub-reddit.

Guy is just cheap

Hiding behind the lord is pretty classless

what an fucking asswipe. Tips ARE CUSTOMARILY added to parties of 5+ ppl. I would've quit on the spot & beat the fuck out of him in the parking lot if he accepted the challenge which he prolly wouldn't. :)

Last edited:
I have, on more than one occasion, given ZERO tip for shitty service, i.e. SLOW, wrong order, snotty-assed server, etc. Liberals seem to think everyone is "entitled" to a reward - even if they're piss-poor performers.

Question for the Libberhoids - how much of a tip do you leave for shitty, slow service, receiving the wrong order, being served by a snotty-assed server?

What would Jesus think?

I used to get little brainwash Jesus pamphlets instead of cash money as tips for delivering pizza. Needless to say I wasn't in a hurry to deliver next time those types ordered.

What would Jesus think?

I used to get little brainwash Jesus pamphlets instead of cash money as tips for delivering pizza. Needless to say I wasn't in a hurry to deliver next time those types ordered.

You're a better man than I.

When I delivered pizza, those folks would often get the "special sauce."

Forum List

Back