Pastor Says Parents Should Punch ‘Girly’ 4 Year Olds

red state? democratic gov and went for obama last time?

there is something wrong with anyone who thinks the solution to the problem is punching a 4 yr old.

kids gender bend all the time....its the job of the parents not to over react and to gently guide them along....

let me explain....better to abuse a child than let that child be a girly man......

just amazing isnt it....my son carried 'susie' his doll around for over a year...everywhere we went....susie is still stored in a chest...a little worse for wear....we never over reacted to it....son is fine....healthy hetero....but i am always amazed to hear....i would rather my child be dead than gay....what the hell is with that

red state? democratic gov and went for obama last time?

there is something wrong with anyone who thinks the solution to the problem is punching a 4 yr old.

kids gender bend all the time....its the job of the parents not to over react and to gently guide them along....

agreed. there is also something wrong with the OP who insists on making this 'battle against the GOP' by calling NC a 'red' state.

Sorry, couldn't hear you guys over the Republican's thunderous applause. What were you saying?

The Pastor is a Democrat.

and where did you glean that info from.....i saw no reference to it in the article?

or did you just pull that outta your ass....i doubt that..since it would be hard to pull anything out of your ass with your big head stuck up it

Sorry, couldn't hear you guys over the Republican's thunderous applause. What were you saying?

The Pastor is a Democrat.

and where did you glean that info from.....i saw no reference to it in the article?

or did you just pull that outta your ass....i doubt that..since it would be hard to pull anything out of your ass with your big head stuck up it

Did you challenge rdean for same, fuckstick?

come on man, pinning the corniest shit that happens every day in life on Poloitical "sides" it's what's wrong with our discourse here, and throughout Politics. This site is such a poisoned, hate spewing well it's becoming redonkulous.

come on man, pinning the corniest shit that happens every day in life on Poloitical "sides" it's what's wrong with our discourse here, and throughout Politics. This site is such a poisoned, hate spewing well it's becoming redonkulous.

The mods should really whack these repeat spam threads.

Above all, I must not be anxious—I have already cast my vote, but I will NOT advocate for a political party. My responsibility is to advocate for the gospel and the Word of God. I will speak on behalf of the unborn babies that are being aborted every day. I will speak on behalf of the acceptability and encouragement of alternative lifestyles that make God sick at how mankind perverts His sovereign plan for a man and woman united in holy matrimony.

Pastor Sean's Blog: Politics

Above all, I must not be anxious—I have already cast my vote, but I will NOT advocate for a political party. My responsibility is to advocate for the gospel and the Word of God. I will speak on behalf of the unborn babies that are being aborted every day. I will speak on behalf of the acceptability and encouragement of alternative lifestyles that make God sick at how mankind perverts His sovereign plan for a man and woman united in holy matrimony.

he sounds gay to me.

Those Christians are evil, aren't they?

Those Christians are evil, aren't they?

when they advocate punching 4 yr olds...they certainly are

Are you calling out rdean as a troll, then?

New Topics

Forum List

Back