Pastor Says Parents Should Punch ‘Girly’ 4 Year Olds

And if the parents turn that kid into a serial killer by 12, man up!! That is also what god intended for him to be!

That preacher has not a clue!! Teaching children to hate and despise their parents is a great way to build character(flaws)!

I hope he is punched by all the adult kids who got punched at his urging as children

Adds Harris:
“Can I take charge like that as a parent? Yeah, you can. You are authorized. I just gave you a special dispensation this morning to do that.”

Countdown to when one of these idiot rednecks claims First Amendment protection for beating his children.

Reminds me of the Focus on the Family recommending that fathers shower with their sons and show them their Family Jewels so they don't turn gay.

That one was a big WTF too.

Great lets punch the gay away,yeah that'll work. Throw a dress and makeup on a girl who's butch because her greatest asset is to look beautiful for men and her self worth should be based on that. what a fucking moron, I would have walked out.

I'm betting that dude got the absolute shit beat out of him by his father.

Sad, really.

Being a sissy 4-year-old doesn't mean a child is going to become a homosexual pervert. But, it does mean the parents are doing something wrong.

And if the parents turn that kid into a serial killer by 12, man up!! That is also what god intended for him to be!

That preacher has not a clue!! Teaching children to hate and despise their parents is a great way to build character(flaws)!
Don't be pessimistic. Send the kid to military school so it can become a full blown meathead !

You know whose going to line up to beat up the FEM gays?

The BUTCH GAYS, that's who.

Of course most of these BUTCH gay boy will remain in the closet of course, but as they're beating those FEM gays, they'll all have budgies.

Being a sissy 4-year-old doesn't mean a child is going to become a homosexual pervert. But, it does mean the parents are doing something wrong.

Doing something wrong, how so?

My money is on that Pastor is more into tickling little boys

Pastor Urges Parents to Punch Boys Who Act "Girly."

Speaking a few days ago during "Marriage Sunday," an event coordinated by Vote For Marriage N.C., the campaign for a constitutional amendment against same-sex marriage in North Carolina (where same-sex marriage is already illegal), Pastor Sean Harris told his congregation at the Berean Baptist Church:

Dads, the second you see your son dropping the limp wrist, you walk over there and crack that wrist. Man up. Give him a good punch. Ok? You are not going to act like that. You were made by God to be a male and you are going to be a male.

Though the congregation laughed and applauded, people who aren't part of that particular church were stunned.

Pastor Urges Parents to Punch Boys Who Act "Girly." Why Are We so Uncomfortable About Kids Who Challenge Gender Norms? | Parenting - Yahoo! Shine

There must be something in the water in that BLUE (edited: I wrongly stated that NC is a red state) state of North Carolina if a minister recommends physically attacking boys who act "girly" and members of the congregation actually laugh and applaud.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back