Pastor Says Parents Should Punch ‘Girly’ 4 Year Olds

Above all, I must not be anxious—I have already cast my vote, but I will NOT advocate for a political party. My responsibility is to advocate for the gospel and the Word of God. I will speak on behalf of the unborn babies that are being aborted every day. I will speak on behalf of the acceptability and encouragement of alternative lifestyles that make God sick at how mankind perverts His sovereign plan for a man and woman united in holy matrimony.

Pastor Sean's Blog: Politics

Those Christians are evil, aren't they?

The ones that encourage (to the shouts of "Amen", mind you) their "flock" to beat the shit out of gay kids are. Do you disagree?

Above all, I must not be anxious—I have already cast my vote, but I will NOT advocate for a political party. My responsibility is to advocate for the gospel and the Word of God. I will speak on behalf of the unborn babies that are being aborted every day. I will speak on behalf of the acceptability and encouragement of alternative lifestyles that make God sick at how mankind perverts His sovereign plan for a man and woman united in holy matrimony.

The ones that encourage (to the shouts of "Amen", mind you) their "flock" to beat the shit out of gay kids are. Do you disagree?

Nope. Dont disagree at all.
But I also know that such does not represent Christianity as a whole.

when they advocate punching 4 yr olds...they certainly are

Muslim Exremists advocate teaching 4 year olds to hate Jews...and by the age of 10 they are taught how to kill them.

Should we define Islam using that information?

Muslim Exremists advocate teaching 4 year olds to hate Jews...and by the age of 10 they are taught how to kill them.

In America?

Anywhere....

should we define islam by the actions of a few extremists?

The answer is no.

SO we should not define Christianity by the actions of this whacked out Pastor.

how do you define "extremist" when there is only a matter of degrees between the "extreme" and the "mainstream"?

it's ok to pray away the gay but not punch it away?

red state? democratic gov and went for obama last time?

there is something wrong with anyone who thinks the solution to the problem is punching a 4 yr old.

kids gender bend all the time....its the job of the parents not to over react and to gently guide them along....

Ok....my bad. :redface: NC is a blue state.

Just promise not to punch me.... :slap:

Pastor Urges Parents to Punch Boys Who Act "Girly."

Speaking a few days ago during "Marriage Sunday," an event coordinated by Vote For Marriage N.C., the campaign for a constitutional amendment against same-sex marriage in North Carolina (where same-sex marriage is already illegal), Pastor Sean Harris told his congregation at the Berean Baptist Church:

Dads, the second you see your son dropping the limp wrist, you walk over there and crack that wrist. Man up. Give him a good punch. Ok? You are not going to act like that. You were made by God to be a male and you are going to be a male.

Though the congregation laughed and applauded, people who aren't part of that particular church were stunned.

Pastor Urges Parents to Punch Boys Who Act "Girly." Why Are We so Uncomfortable About Kids Who Challenge Gender Norms? | Parenting - Yahoo! Shine

There must be something in the water in that red state of North Carolina if a minister recommends physically attacking boys who act "girly" and members of the congregation actually laugh and applaud.....

DaGoose:

Maybe (if violence were an answer) the Reverend would understand if some of us found it necessary to just smack him, instead.

how do you define "extremist" when there is only a matter of degrees between the "extreme" and the "mainstream"?

it's ok to pray away the gay but not punch it away?

Sure it is...becuase trying to pray away the gay is you following your faith where it has no affect on anyone else.

Beating the gay out has an affect on somebody else.

WHy do you care what people do in their minds?

Heck...I really dont care what people do period...as long as I do not need to adjust my life to accommodate them.

You should try the same tyupe of thinking...It works well for me. I have friends of all walks of life, of all races, of all ideologies and of all sexual preferences...although I dumped that guy that liked to do dogs:eusa_shhh:..

But what others pray about is none of my business.

But punch someone you dont agree with?>

Not on my watch. I will get right in your face.

no one is saying this pastor represents all of christdom.....just as i dont think westboro church is a true example of a christian...but i wonder if they were punching 4 yr old for lisping....what the reaction would be....

what is next..corrective rape for gay girls?

Pastor Urges Parents to Punch Boys Who Act "Girly."

Speaking a few days ago during "Marriage Sunday," an event coordinated by Vote For Marriage N.C., the campaign for a constitutional amendment against same-sex marriage in North Carolina (where same-sex marriage is already illegal), Pastor Sean Harris told his congregation at the Berean Baptist Church:

Dads, the second you see your son dropping the limp wrist, you walk over there and crack that wrist. Man up. Give him a good punch. Ok? You are not going to act like that. You were made by God to be a male and you are going to be a male.

Though the congregation laughed and applauded, people who aren't part of that particular church were stunned.

Pastor Urges Parents to Punch Boys Who Act "Girly." Why Are We so Uncomfortable About Kids Who Challenge Gender Norms? | Parenting - Yahoo! Shine

There must be something in the water in that red state of North Carolina if a minister recommends physically attacking boys who act "girly" and members of the congregation actually laugh and applaud.....

It's gotta be in the.....

....somewhere. Those self-appointed Inquisitors always manage to find the "required"-actions, there.

"Bullying; It's not (just) for sadistic-teachers & other children, anymore"

Last edited:
Best thing that pastor could do is to establish private schools to educate the children of his church parish in doing good for other people, imho.

....kids gender bend all the time....

323.png

Yeah....that makes a lot o' sense.

eusa_doh.gif

More-Progressive people would rather rely on actual-science for any answers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6zPh97qYd4]Youngest Brother Has the Highest Chance To Be Gay pt1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6J_gg89ms]Biological Bases of Homosexuality (part 2) - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back