Parent of transgender teen warns we have to fight this readical movement

My GOD....how many sick ones are loose ...sick parents....

what a Cross those poor children will have to bear.....:(

who can stop those monsters so called parents? who :(
The parents of this girl are not LGBTQ believers. They want their little girl to be a girl.

what little girl you twat

is it a lil boy or a lil girl?

what is it?
Did you read the linked article. I only read about half of it. It’s quite long.

The girl/woman wants to transition into a boy/man. The parents were caught by surpise...it’s not their idea. The parents are trying to put the breaks on the transition and get their daughter help. However, some of the help wasn’t so helpful.

The parents of this girl are not LGBTQ believers. They want their little girl to be a girl.

what is it?

The girl/woman wants to transition into a boy/man. The parents were caught by surpise...it’s not their idea. The parents are trying to put the breaks on the transition and get their daughter help. However, some of the help wasn’t so helpful.

I do not care for the word transition ......OK????????????????

doesn't exist for me....it ain't there.....ok?

cool then.

what is it?

cool then.

Agreed. You can't "transition" into something you're not. No amount of surgery, makeup, or clothes is going to change a person from one gender to another.

what is it?

cool then.

Agreed. You can't "transition" into something you're not. No amount of surgery, makeup, or clothes is going to change a person from one gender to another.

Exactly!

So many simpleton ignorants wishful thinkers believe they can......so many ignorant idiots from the Left ...

Losers all.;)

All the more simple the final battle will be then for all us patriots!:2up:

California Makes LGBT Course Mandatory In Elementary School

Owen Shroyer presents a video produced by Fox News that details how California has made a LGBT course mandatory in Elementary School as part of the left's youth-indoctrination agenda.

Got my mit on for oven time!
599b18780b38a.jpeg

View attachment 168263

Know what is hysterically fking funny.................... These stupid assholes in California push for open borders & want their 3rd world idiots who can't get along with each other as it is , then old Jerry Brown enforces this gay bs in the classrooms and public acceptance of this or that for the LGBTQHEISLRNEOA while these same idiots pushed for those open borders they want the very ppl who can't stand gays and kill them to come into their own state That's how stupid these fkrs are. Yaaay lets bring in people who hate gays and throw them off buildings, kill them Mmmk.

View attachment 168263

Know what is hysterically fking funny.................... These stupid assholes in California push for open borders & want their 3rd world idiots who can't get along with each other as it is , then old Jerry Brown enforces this gay bs in the classrooms and public acceptance of this or that for the LGBTQHEISLRNEOA while these same idiots pushed for those open borders they want the very ppl who can't stand gays and kill them to come into their own state That's how stupid these fkrs are. Yaaay lets bring in people who hate gays and throw them off buildings, kill them Mmmk.
Listen to this, a late Christmas gift from me to you:

what is it?

cool then.
Cool then.

The poor parents, it looks like they tried everything they could think of, yet the institutions are rigged against them.

One good dicking may could change a lot of that, but I suspect the girl was molested, so those issues would have to be worked out as well.

I'm not volunteering, it's like I'm the flame and crazy's the moth. :eusa_naughty:

The best tranny trick is, that they made you all believe, that you can never be made gay unless you were born gay. So everyone who they make gay is explained away by birth. Ingenious, isn't it?

You can be made gay, it's called " brainwashing" and or psychological war fared used to indoctrinate that very thought.
Why do you think they are brainwashing them so young, because they aren't really old enough to think for themselves so brainwashing teaches them to think just like the sick fkrs teaching the thought.

It is breeding their illness........................ this is all a sign of SOCIETY COLLAPSING.

What does society collapsing mean? I thought it was a financial term, used to explain ghetto gang culture are warfare. What does it mean here?

The best tranny trick is, that they made you all believe, that you can never be made gay unless you were born gay. So everyone who they make gay is explained away by birth. Ingenious, isn't it?

You can be made gay, it's called " brainwashing" and or psychological war fared used to indoctrinate that very thought.
Why do you think they are brainwashing them so young, because they aren't really old enough to think for themselves so brainwashing teaches them to think just like the sick fkrs teaching the thought.

It is breeding their illness........................ this is all a sign of SOCIETY COLLAPSING.

What does society collapsing mean? I thought it was a financial term, used to explain ghetto gang culture are warfare. What does it mean here?

Same thing I said, and I believe this woman is gay

upload_2017-12-28_8-42-19.png

Camille Paglia: "Transgender Mania is a Symptom of Cultural Collapse" (video) - The Vigilant Citizen

8fb108df-8c67-4f77-b87f-48665e647604.png

Camille Paglia - 'I don't get along with lesbians at all. They don't

Last edited:

View attachment 168318

Camille Paglia: "Transgender Mania is a Symptom of Cultural Collapse" (video) - The Vigilant Citizen
I can hardly see how 1% of the male population wearing skirts can cause the downfall of civilization....

View attachment 168318

I can hardly see how 1% of the male population wearing skirts can cause the downfall of civilization....

lol you dufis.....

The parent of a teen girl who is “transitioning” to become a boy is urging the increasing number of families coping with the radical transgender movement to fight back rather than succumb to its ideology.

The solution is reading my signature and following directions. The law compels you to act to protect a child if you even suspect there is abuse in the absence of proof. If you fail to report, you can be liable for criminal charges.

Last edited:

View attachment 168318

8fb108df-8c67-4f77-b87f-48665e647604.png

Camille Paglia - 'I don't get along with lesbians at all. They don't

I agree, she is gay, but gays don't directly cause society to collapse. Money does. The gays have not yet reached far enough to control financial legislation which modifies your behavior. They have come pretty close though, and soon they may succeed with it. That is when the LGBT and societal collapse will start, I think.

View attachment 168318

You have a sticky keyboard, 1 % -> 31 %, and rising.

And rising? So it's "born that way"??? Sounds more like a social trend...because....that's exactly what it is.

So it's not inborn. Yet the courts are ruling as if it is. Better stop that quick.

Forum List

Back