Parent of transgender teen warns we have to fight this readical movement

Same thing I said, and I believe this woman is gay

I agree, she is gay, but gays don't directly cause society to collapse. Money does. The gays have not yet reached far enough to control financial legislation which modifies your behavior. They have come pretty close though, and soon they may succeed with it. That is when the LGBT and societal collapse will start, I think.

So based on speculation, a cult is formed. From there they move to take control of the government via financial legislation. That's a sound premise to allow them to continue eh? :lmao:

Nope. It's time to end this little charade.

And rising? So it's "born that way"??? Sounds more like a social trend...because....that's exactly what it is.

So it's not inborn. Yet the courts are ruling as if it is. Better stop that quick.

Exactly, that's my point. The political wing of LGBT has reformed the courts and the medical sciences. The truth has been successfully eliminated, that gayness is a social trend most of the time, and birth defect at very few occasions. It is not what is true or false that determines your life, but what the courts rule. So that is the new true.

Exactly, that's my point. The political wing of LGBT has reformed the courts and the medical sciences. The truth has been successfully eliminated, that gayness is a social trend most of the time, and birth defect at very few occasions. It is not what is true or false that determines your life, but what the courts rule. So that is the new true.

Until the opposition starts filing lawsuits of its own charging child abuse and promotion of child abuse in the LGBT community. There are ways to get this done. See my signature for details.

Until the opposition starts filing lawsuits of its own charging child abuse and promotion of child abuse in the LGBT community. There are ways to get this done. See my signature for details.

Yes, if they can put more money together than the LGBT already has.

The best tranny trick is, that they made you all believe, that you can never be made gay unless you were born gay. So everyone who they make gay is explained away by birth. Ingenious, isn't it?

You can be made gay, it's called " brainwashing" and or psychological war fared used to indoctrinate that very thought.
Why do you think they are brainwashing them so young, because they aren't really old enough to think for themselves so brainwashing teaches them to think just like the sick fkrs teaching the thought.

It is breeding their illness........................ this is all a sign of SOCIETY COLLAPSING.

What does society collapsing mean? I thought it was a financial term, used to explain ghetto gang culture are warfare. What does it mean here?

View attachment 168318

Camille Paglia: "Transgender Mania is a Symptom of Cultural Collapse" (video) - The Vigilant Citizen

8fb108df-8c67-4f77-b87f-48665e647604.png

Camille Paglia - 'I don't get along with lesbians at all. They don't

I agree, she is gay, but gays don't directly cause society to collapse. Money does. The gays have not yet reached far enough to control financial legislation which modifies your behavior. They have come pretty close though, and soon they may succeed with it. That is when the LGBT and societal collapse will start, I think.

You are totally missing the cause behind the social collapse this is only one part of it first off.
and when people know history they know not to repeat it. Across America most are to fkn clueless...

Society is falling and she's not the only one saying it it's not just because of gays it's just one more sign that it is collapsing.

The best tranny trick is, that they made you all believe, that you can never be made gay unless you were born gay. So everyone who they make gay is explained away by birth. Ingenious, isn't it?

You can be made gay, it's called " brainwashing" and or psychological war fared used to indoctrinate that very thought.
Why do you think they are brainwashing them so young, because they aren't really old enough to think for themselves so brainwashing teaches them to think just like the sick fkrs teaching the thought.

It is breeding their illness........................ this is all a sign of SOCIETY COLLAPSING.

What does society collapsing mean? I thought it was a financial term, used to explain ghetto gang culture are warfare. What does it mean here?

View attachment 168318

Camille Paglia: "Transgender Mania is a Symptom of Cultural Collapse" (video) - The Vigilant Citizen
I can hardly see how 1% of the male population wearing skirts can cause the downfall of civilization....

You have a sticky keyboard, 1 % -> 31 %, and rising.

Try giving her a listen here in this Video

13450bba-9fe3-4133-8253-442573ba3e4a.png

View attachment 168318

I can hardly see how 1% of the male population wearing skirts can cause the downfall of civilization....

Yeah right

About 1.4 million adults in the United States identify as transgender, double a widely used previous estimate, according to an analysis based on new federal and state data.

As the national debate escalates over accommodations for transgender people, the new figure, though still just 0.6 percent of the adult population, is likely to raise questions about the sufficiency of services to support a population that may be larger than many policy makers assumed.

Estimate of U.S. Transgender Population Doubles to 1.4 Million Adults

View attachment 168318

8fb108df-8c67-4f77-b87f-48665e647604.png

Camille Paglia - 'I don't get along with lesbians at all. They don't

You are totally missing the cause behind the social collapse this is only one part of it first off.
and when people know history they know not to repeat it. Across America most are to fkn clueless...

Society is falling and she's not the only one saying it it's not just because of gays it's just one more sign that it is collapsing.

Are there any consequences to society collapsing? I can only think of street crime. But you seem to see a lot more?

View attachment 168318

Try giving her a listen here in this Video

13450bba-9fe3-4133-8253-442573ba3e4a.png

I don't really understand this, what are the early medical and surgical interventions?

View attachment 168318

Yeah right

About 1.4 million adults in the United States identify as transgender, double a widely used previous estimate, according to an analysis based on new federal and state data.

As the national debate escalates over accommodations for transgender people, the new figure, though still just 0.6 percent of the adult population, is likely to raise questions about the sufficiency of services to support a population that may be larger than many policy makers assumed.

Estimate of U.S. Transgender Population Doubles to 1.4 Million Adults

Is this related to prison services for the transgender? Female prisons are less likely to brutalize and kill you than male prisons.

Yes, if they can put more money together than the LGBT already has.
All it takes is one key lawsuit. If we can't sue to protect children, what can we sue about?

Forum List

Back