It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Before they were just suggesting it. Now, California parents have no choice:

26-LGBT-Flag-Get.jpg

It Begins: California Announces Ban for Parents
By
Warner Todd Huston
-
December 27, 2017
Despite their reputation for being the “Party of choice,” Democrats in California have ruled that parents are not allowed to opt their school-aged children out of the mandatory LGBT indoctrination in the state-sponsored school system.

Naturally, far left-wing California has become the first state in the Union to force kids to use LGBT inclusive textbooks. But at the same time it left no legal way for parents to opt out from the propaganda.

The gay propaganda law supposedly requires a “‘fair, accurate, inclusive, and respectful’ treatment of homosexual, bisexual, transgender, and lesbian Americans despite the historical insignificance,” according to Truth Revolt.

State publisher Mark Jarrett cited several historical figures who *might* have been gay saying that his textbooks will essentially make these historical figures gay icons.

“We’re not trying to make anybody gay; we’re not saying there’s an agenda; we’re not saying that these people are better than other people; what we’re saying is this is another group of Americans and they face certain prejudices,” said state publisher Mark Jarrett, whose history textbooks include special mention of the sexual preferences of historical figures like Jane Adams, Emily Dickinson, Nathaniel Hawthorne, President James Buchanan, though it’s inconclusive if these prominent Americans were gay or not.

“I think we should say, ‘Buchanan, he never married. He had a very good friend who was living with him. He may have been gay,’” Jarrett added. “On the other hand, at that time, being gay was seen as something evil and wrong.”

It should be noted that men sharing expenses with other men and living together was an extremely common thing in our country’s history. Senators did it, Congressmen did it, and so do regular Americans all across the nation.

In Fact, it was extremely common even into the 20th century. It has only been since WWII that Americans developed a sense that living completely on alone with no co-habitating partners, whether platonic or romantic, was considered the thing to do.

As to President Buchanan, gay activists have tried to claim him as their own for decades but there is no direct proof of his sexual proclivities.

Gay activists have also ridiculously tried to make President Abraham Lincoln gay, as well.

The radical gay agenda is infused throughout California’s textbooks, Truth Revolt report:

California approved the textbooks written by Jarrett, a Ph.D, to be used in the 8th grade. Students will read that legendary stagecoach driver Charlie Parkhurst “was a woman who identified as a man,” according to Fox News. They will read that George Washington’s chief of staff Baron Von Steuben “may have been gay,” and that poet Walt Whitman “was drawn to young men… but denied his same sex preferences in public.”

Critics say much of these accounts are speculation, but California rejected any publisher that didn’t mention the homosexual preferences or claims against historical figures in their textbooks. In one textbook, the state forced the publisher to add “lesbian” to describe NASA astronaut Sally Ride.

So, to appease the radical gay lobby, California is now taking what are supposed to be factual school textbooks and filling them with “speculation” on the sexual leanings of historical figures despite the FACT that the facts are not known.

California is now officially indoctrinating, not educating, its children.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Gays are so stupid...in their extreme attention-whoring narcissism they don't realize that they're simply generating resentment against themselves by beating the subject to death 24/7. They would be a lot more accepted if that wasn't the one and only thing their one-track minds are about. But then again, if gay idiots had a brain in their head they wouldn't stupidly support a gay slaughterhouse like Islam and they wouldn't have such a giant rate of one of the world's most easily preventable diseases. It never occurred to their pea brains to settle down with one HIV-negative boyfriend.

Gays' attitudes are so vomitous, their physical fucking is the LEAST offensive thing about them.

I'm just going to point out that when I was a teen a lot of my male friends got places together as roommates - none of them are gay, or even bi...

There was a time where people didn't want their kids being "indoctrinated" by racial integration either.

Perhaps just maybe, schools are trying to make the future generation a bit more tolerant of others.

There was a time where people didn't want their kids being "indoctrinated" by racial integration either.

Perhaps just maybe, schools are trying to make the future generation a bit more tolerant of others.
No.....what they're trying to do is destroy our society.
This is what communists do to any country they want to take over.
They start with the children.

Last edited:
Shocking stuff. Why oh why are schools trying to teach kids about cultures and lifestyles that they may not be aware of ?

But the libs here say faggots don't go after the kids? How can this be true?

Shocking stuff. Why oh why are schools trying to teach kids about cultures and lifestyles that they may not be aware of ?

This isn't teaching kids about cultures and lifestyles. This is brainwashing kids into immoral and evil sexual perversions, and grooming them for further abuse by perverts. In a sane society, anyone who willingly had any part in this would be prosecuted as a sex offender,and kept in prison and away from children for the rest of their wretched lives.

It is, of course, no surprise at all to see you defending this sexual abuse of children.

comparing the sickness of homosexuality is a regressive ploy that fails every time. Race and peter puffing are not the same.

This isn't teaching kids about cultures and lifestyles. This is brainwashing kids into immoral and evil sexual perversions, and grooming them for further abuse by perverts. In a sane society, anyone who willingly had any part in this would be prosecuted as a sex offender,and kept in prison and away from children for the rest of their wretched lives.

It is, of course, no surprise at all to see you defending this sexual abuse of children.
If we dont teach our kids they will grow up as twisted and ignorant as yourself.

Ordering teachers to teach kids about things that others believe is IMMORAL.......is FORCED ACCEPTANCE................

COLOR IT HOW YOU WILL..................Teach the basics and LEAVE MORAL DECISIONS TO THE PARENTS..........

Not their place to PREACH TO OUR CHILDREN WHAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO ACCEPT............

Call me a BIGOT............I DON'T GIVE A RIP............

Not YOUR PLACE TO PREACH TO ME WHAT I SHOULD BELIEVE IN.........NOR MY CHILDREN.......

Those that do not LIKE MY OPINION .............please deposit complaints in the 3rd port o let on the right..........basement section.

Forum List

Back