Parent of transgender teen warns we have to fight this readical movement

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The parent of a teen girl who is “transitioning” to become a boy is urging the increasing number of families coping with the radical transgender movement to fight back rather than succumb to its ideology.
Parent of ‘Transgender’ Teen Warns: ‘We Have to Fight This Radical Movement’ - Breitbart
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is normal will win like it or not this chit won't last. People will get sick of their kids being taught this bs. The smart ones will realize how this is psychological abuse this has been a sing of society collapsing..

My GOD....how many sick ones are loose ...sick parents....

what a Cross those poor children will have to bear.....:(

who can stop those monsters so called parents? who :(

Transexualism is "increasing in numbers"? I don't think so. Probably only an increase in liberals who have taken it up as their cause of the day.

So much for personal freedom.

You loserterians don't believe in it but use the word to advance your christian fascism.

Fuck religion and fuck enemies of personal freedom!

You're personally free to paint your ass red and call yourself a baboon if you want to. But don't expect people to not point at you and laugh.

Not only their sick parents who by the way should be charged with child abuse, but Hollywood, movies, television shows, and music seems to be intent of pushing the abomination. It's almost like they're fixated on perversion.

The parent of a teen girl who is “transitioning” to become a boy is urging the increasing number of families coping with the radical transgender movement to fight back rather than succumb to its ideology.
Parent of ‘Transgender’ Teen Warns: ‘We Have to Fight This Radical Movement’ - Breitbart
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is normal will win like it or not this chit won't last. People will get sick of their kids being taught this bs. The smart ones will realize how this is psychological abuse this has been a sing of society collapsing..

What about those students, who were not gay when started school, but became gay by finishing it, because the heavy tranny propaganda put them under gay peer pressure?

Not only their sick parents who by the way should be charged with child abuse, but Hollywood, movies, television shows, and music seems to be intent of pushing the abomination. It's almost like they're fixated on perversion.

Exactly. The perversions run deep on the Left...

But one by one they are being neutralized....(((God Bless Donald Trump and GOD Bless all patriots in USA))):clap2::clap2::clap2:

The best tranny trick is, that they made you all believe, that you can never be made gay unless you were born gay. So everyone who they make gay is explained away by birth. Ingenious, isn't it?

But one by one they are being neutralized....(((God Bless Donald Trump and GOD Bless all patriots in USA))):clap2::clap2::clap2:

What do you mean by neutralized?

What do you mean by neutralized?

Eliminated.

The parents of this girl are not LGBTQ believers. They want their little girl to be a girl.

The best tranny trick is, that they made you all believe, that you can never be made gay unless you were born gay. So everyone who they make gay is explained away by birth. Ingenious, isn't it?
The existence of bisexuals is proof that people can swing both ways.

The parents of this girl are not LGBTQ believers. They want their little girl to be a girl.

I re-read the article. The girl only believes herself to be a transgender. I suspect a good dicking would straighten her out.

I volunteer to give one for the cause.

The existence of bisexuals is proof that people can swing both ways.

Yes, but mainstream LGBT propaganda goes against this, even though the B is in the acronym. I think that there is competitive infighting in the LGBT, and bisexuals and gays are losing to the lesbi

You can be made gay, it's called " brainwashing" and or psychological war fared used to indoctrinate that very thought.
Why do you think they are brainwashing them so young, because they aren't really old enough to think for themselves so brainwashing teaches them to think just like the sick fkrs teaching the thought.

It is breeding their illness........................ this is all a sign of SOCIETY COLLAPSING.

what little girl you twat

is it a lil boy or a lil girl?

what is it?

Forum List

Back