Remember Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs on Campaign Map?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1715125503641.jpeg

Apparently it was a huge scandal for the Karens. They claimed she was triggering assassins. Yep.

Well.

Seems triggering assassins has been in vogue since 2017.

View attachment 943543

Apparently it was a huge scandal for the Karens. They claimed she was triggering assassins. Yep.

Well.

:sleeping-smiley-015: Talk about cherry-picking... and making a mountain out of... You idiots never let facts get in the way of slandering a Dem, right?

Jen Psaki was asked: Why top Republicans like Bill Barr who is critical of Trump support him, and her answer... Well, they think Trump will die soon they have nothing to lose.. etc.

Don't believe me? Here is the full video at this link:

:sleeping-smiley-015: Talk about cherry-picking... and making a mountain out of... You idiots never let facts get in the way of slandering a Dem, right?

Jen Psaki was asked: Why top Republicans like Bill Barr who is critical of Trump support him, and her answer... Well, they think Trump will die soon they have nothing to lose.. etc.

Don't believe me? Here is the full video at this link:

Crosshairs trigger you.

Democrats, are hypocrites, and too stupid to know it.

Remember when Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live played Sarah Palin and said, "I can see Russia from my kitchen window in Alaska". The Democrats ran with that and said Palin said it.

We have the Democrats to fight, which means we have to fight CNN and the New York Times, the Associated Press, Rueters, and all of Social Media.

View attachment 943543

Well.

Um, speculation that a 77 year old man showing signs of dementia and with an absolutely shitty diet and lifestyle might die is hardly advocating for violence like Caribou Barbie did.

Any OBJECTIVE person clearly sees the cognitive difference between Biden and Trump.

The Italians sure see it. Are they MAGA REPUBLICANS?

So do the Saudis….are they MAGA REPUBLICANS as well?

Forum List

Back