paleontology, for those who loves dinosaurs

10 Prehistoric Fossils That Were Discovered In Ancient Times

Haha. You guys are ridiculous and stupid af. First, you are listening to Hollie and agreeing with her. She is a loon and grasping at straws to prevent herself from sinking into the abyss. So this is your evidence? Where is the peer review that these are dinosaur fossils that we are talking about? Did you even read the article and what the people did with them? Do you even know how artists put together what dinosaurs looked like from fossils? We didn't even have the word dinosaurs before then.

You guys get this award :abgg2q.jpg::

darwin11.jpg

Other than the above being another of your kicking, screeching emotional outbursts, you never were able to identify what your screeching was in objection to.

Did you somehow miss that the article describes ancient fossils found by pre-scientific people?

That's quite a dilemma for you, as you wrote "Fossils weren't discovered until the 1840s“.

How typical that you manage to contradict your own comments within the page of this thread.

Let's not forget the important thing. The evos do not have any historical evidence of birds from dinosaurs except for their wrong interpretation of the dinosaur fossils. Are there ancient representation of feathered dinosaurs from around the world or are birds just birds?

Let's not forget the important thing. The evos do not have any historical evidence of birds from dinosaurs except for their wrong interpretation of the dinosaur fossils. Are there ancient representation of feathered dinosaurs from around the world or are birds just birds?

Actually, the "evos" have a great deal of evidence.

The "religos" are in a panic over that evidence.

Did-the-Ancients-Base-Their-Dinosaur-Drawings-on-Fossils-EL2.png

Here's a good piece of historical evidence that humans and dinosaurs co-existed. How can this ancient artist know what this dino looked like if there were no fossils? Obviously, he had seen one. These are found all over the world from ancients stories and drawings. Fossils weren't discovered until the 1840s and even then it took time to reconstruct what they looked like so artists could draw them.

So, it seems that those scientists and people who believe birds came from dinosaurs do not know what they are talking about. None of these art work represent dinosaurs with feathers. Just admit you are stupid af or show us the historical evidence from around the world?

So Aristotle studied fossils and came to the belief that they used to be living things in his writings. You are saying the ancient Greek scholar Aristotle was alive in 1840?

Next up will be how humans didn't discover the wheel until 1997. Lol.

You have to wonder how these morons exist. Like do they believe being intentionally ignorant is a good way to go through life?

So Aristotle studied fossils and came to the belief that they used to be living things in his writings.

Go ahead, explain how Aristotle studied fossils of seashells in rocks found on the beach and was able to come up with how dinosaurs looked. Let's see the historical evidence. What a freakin' dumbass you are :auiqs.jpg:!!!

And yet, still no evidence of feathered dinosaurs.

cropped-Civil-War-Pterosaur-cropped.jpg

So what we find is atheists lie and make up stuff in order to show birds came from dinosaurs and argue against humans and dinosaurs living together. Once more the creation scientists have provided the observable evidence.

So Aristotle studied fossils and came to the belief that they used to be living things in his writings.

Go ahead, explain how Aristotle studied fossils of seashells in rocks found on the beach and was able to come up with how dinosaurs looked. Let's see the historical evidence. What a freakin' dumbass you are :auiqs.jpg:!!!

And yet, still no evidence of feathered dinosaurs.

Wow. You really did go full retard. Never go full retard man.

You are quite funny.

Serious question for a moment. I'm all for somebody who wants to question the truth. But you are questioning the truth, finding evidence that supports the truth, and then making the choice to be willfully ignorant, and then lying and using logical fallacies and statements debunked by actual science and hard evidence to try to prove your ignorance.

Is this something you're proud of? Like "hey guys I'm really good at being ignorant!"

I'm not an expert on learning disabilities, but for most of the human race we have evolved to wear the more evidence facts and data we collect on something the more knowledgeable on that subject we become. Instead you're sitting here arguing that the more evidence facts and data we find the less knowledgeable you are. It is an intriguing disability.

Seems a really odd flex but you do you.

cropped-Civil-War-Pterosaur-cropped.jpg

So what we find is atheists lie and make up stuff in order to show birds came from dinosaurs and argue against humans and dinosaurs living together. Once more the creation scientists have provided the observable evidence.

There is nothing to indicate that your claim of “make up stuff” is true. As usual, faced with peer reviewed science, you launch into another of your emotional outbursts.

Your undated, unsourced and irrelevant photo is evidence of nothing.

Transitional Vertebrate Fossils FAQ: Part 1B

You have never provided any evidence that “creation scientists” (you can’t even describe what that means), have provided evidence of humans and dinosaurs inhabiting the planet at the same time.

Identify the charlatans you define as “creation scientists” and identify the peer reviewed data they have published.

Thanks.

Once more the creation scientists have provided the observable evidence.
Sure they did.
See, at the dawn of the 21 century, 20th Century Fox went back to the 19th century to film civil war soldiers..
“make up stuff” is true.
Hey, just create "science" (with actors and a film projector) as you go along then project!

Skip to 29:45 minutes:

What a stupid show!

Last edited:
Wow. You really did go full retard. Never go full retard man.

The full retard is the product of anyone bangin' your mom. C'mon where is your explanation for Aristotle, full retard? That would be a swell new handle for you.

Identify the charlatans you define as “creation scientists” and identify the peer reviewed data they have published.

Earth to Hollie :rolleyes:. I just posted an authentic civil war photo of Northern soldiers with a Pterosaur. That photo was peer-reviewed after it was published in a book way before photoshop.

Once more the creation scientists have provided the observable evidence.
Sure they did.
See, at the dawn of the 21 century, 20th Century Fox went back to the 19th century to film civil war soldiers..
“make up stuff” is true.
Hey, just create "science" (with actors and a film projector) as you go along then project!

Skip to 29:45 minutes:

What a stupid show!

This is observable science I am presenting. Your side's claim is birds from dinosaurs and we have had no evidence of that whatsoever when humans lived with them. It follows no evidence of aliens, abiogenesis, monkeys becoming bipedal, and feathers on dinosaurs.

I even presented the coelacanth which was such a big deal until it was found living. Do you need to see those boring links again? Where are the feathers on it haha? Isn't that a spectacular fail for your side? You have no explanations, but are grasping at Hollie straws. What's next? Believing in BreezeWood 's science and history?

My hero, Blaise Pascal, said the default position should be believing in God and creation until proven different, and that is to debunk Jesus rising from the dead. I mean all it took to debunk Greek mythology was Mt. Olympus. You should easily be able to debunk Christianity and creation science if it wasn't true. Your evolution can change as it goes along. My creation science cannot change. It's already been written down.

Earth to Hollie :rolleyes:. I just posted an authentic civil war photo of Northern soldiers with a Pterosaur. That photo was peer-reviewed after it was published in a book way before photoshop.

Another of your emotional outbursts. Your claim that the photo is "authentic" is somehow not convincing.

Provide the source of your claimed peer review. Reviewed by who?

Have you considered that most reasonable people would not be so gullible as to believe the nonsense you are willing to believe?

The full retard is the product of anyone bangin' your mom.
It takes a full retard to break basic rule #4:
No Attacks on family members.
I just posted an authentic civil war photo of Northern soldiers with a Pterosaur. That photo was peer-reviewed after it was published in a book way before photoshop.
Sure it was. Because you say so and you're just so full of win today!
Update:

I, Jonathan Whitcomb, have completely withdrawn my support for the concept that the Ptp image (also known with titles like “pterodactyl photo” and “Civil War Pteranodon photo”) is a genuine photograph recorded during the American Civil War. It now appears that part of an episode of Walking With Dinosaurs has a wing, on an animated pterosaur, that is extremely close to the left wing in Ptp.

I apologize. I should have waited for some evidence of provenance before jumping into looking for evidence for the authenticity of this image. I take full responsibility for my blunder.
High time you did the same, James..

Forum List

Back