paleontology, for those who loves dinosaurs

hell.jpg

Aww. You didn't put it in your pipe and think about it or even have it with your coffee tomorrow morning.

It's not like I am saying anyone here is an evil person. I assume people are here because of dinosaurs and wanting to know more about them and discuss. Yet, it's the nature of our worldviews that will bring us into conflict and people want to discover what is the truth. I mean why would a person need to be saved if they aren't evil or they believe it so. However, that is not the case. We all have original sin. It prevents us from living nicely in the next life. Then Satan makes us bad or do wrong things; He doesn't want you to know that he exists.

It's not like I am saying anyone here is an evil person. I assume people are here because of dinosaurs and wanting to know more about them and discuss. Yet, it's the nature of our worldviews that will bring us into conflict and people want to discover what is the truth. I mean why would a person need to be saved if they aren't evil or they believe it so. However, that is not the case. We all have original sin. It prevents us from living nicely in the next life. Then Satan makes us bad or do wrong things; He doesn't want you to know that he exists.

Obviously, you simply don't care that posters may find it offensive when you seek to impose your religious fears and superstitions on others.

Why do people make their god(s) so weak that threats and intimidation are used to coerce people to "believe"?

Living a life under a delusion is a sad existence. In many cases, such a belief is harmless. In many cases though, the belief is far from harmless.

From the atheistic point of view, the theist cannot withstand a world wherein humans are the final owners of our destiny, that acts need to be watched over and adjudicated by a father figure dwelling in some supernatural realm, (and never seen), and that human progress is inherently hindered, impossible without the guidance of the father figure. Finally, the theist is in a psychological dilemma of superiority/inferiority -- they are so vaunted by their gods that the entire realm of existence was created exclusively for them, but they are so unworthy that they are but evil and base in the sight of their deities. That is a prescription for a maladjusted personality, and again, it's evident by the seething passions that theistic belief has whipped up time and time again.

I do, by the way choose not to believe in your version of angry, vindictive gods.

That is a predicament for you to resolve as my free will reduces the omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent supernatural being who exists both eternally in the past and into the future, etc., etc., etc.

Why? You ask. Well let me tell you. If the gods are all knowing, then my act of free will reduces their “powers” in some way. Good for my case of reason and knowledge – bad for you case of superstition and conjecture.

Thanks

hell.jpg

Aww. You didn't put it in your pipe and think about it or even have it with your coffee tomorrow morning.

Why is your cartoon of the jeebus depicting an image of a person with very western, Caucasian features?

Here you are again creating gods in your own image. That's kind of the height of conceit, forgery and misrepresentation.

Everyone will die. That's what Adam and Even brought. More evidence for God. The spiritually dead will lose their spiritually perfect bodies (souls).

As for Armageddon, there will those who burn to death and those who don't.

Did people and dinosaurs live at the same time?

Welp. The USGS is wrong lol.

if they didnt then how do evos explain all the physical evidence and all the written and illustrated accounts from humans knowing what they looked like???

The simple answer for you simple types is to present some evidence that humans lived within the timeframe of dinosaurs. You haven't. You cannot.

Thanks.

if they didnt then how do evos explain all the physical evidence and all the written and illustrated accounts from humans knowing what they looked like???

The simple answer for you simple types is to present some evidence that humans lived within the timeframe of dinosaurs. You haven't. You cannot.

Thanks.

The atheist joke is humans live with birds haha. The evidence that humans lived with dinosaurs are:

"Coelacanth
Paleontologists believed that coelacanths went extinct about 65 million years ago. However, in 1938, fishermen off the coast of South Africa found them alive and well. By evolutionary logic, coelacanths have coexisted with a multitude of other sea creatures for the last 65 million years; yet, the fossil record is silent. In addition, coelacanths and humans continue to coexist even though their fossil bones have never been discovered together.

Tuatara
Native to New Zealand, this beakhead lizard supposedly went extinct about 135 million years ago. For the last 135 million years on the evolutionary timeline, not a single Tuatara fossil has ever been discovered.One Small Speck to Man. p. 36.">1 Therefore, for the last 135 million years the Tuatara has coexisted with a number of other animals, yet the fossil record bears no record. Tuataras and humans continue to coexist even though their fossil bones have never been discovered together.

Rock rat
the rock rat has coexisted with many other creatures without the fossil record bearing witness.
Just recently, scientists were shocked to discover that the Laotian rock rat was alive and well in the jungles of Laos. Based on the fossil record, this type of rodent was believed to have gone extinct about 11 million years ago.Creation 29(2):52–55, 2007.">2 Once again, the rock rat has coexisted with many other creatures without the fossil record bearing witness. In addition, this small rodent lives with humans today, yet their fossil bones have never been discovered next to human bones."

There are many more. Just because we do not have human and dinosaur fossils doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

Thanks.

The atheist joke is humans live with birds haha. The evidence that humans lived with dinosaurs are:

"Coelacanth
Paleontologists believed that coelacanths went extinct about 65 million years ago. However, in 1938, fishermen off the coast of South Africa found them alive and well. By evolutionary logic, coelacanths have coexisted with a multitude of other sea creatures for the last 65 million years; yet, the fossil record is silent. In addition, coelacanths and humans continue to coexist even though their fossil bones have never been discovered together.

Tuatara
Native to New Zealand, this beakhead lizard supposedly went extinct about 135 million years ago. For the last 135 million years on the evolutionary timeline, not a single Tuatara fossil has ever been discovered.One Small Speck to Man. p. 36.">1 Therefore, for the last 135 million years the Tuatara has coexisted with a number of other animals, yet the fossil record bears no record. Tuataras and humans continue to coexist even though their fossil bones have never been discovered together.

Rock rat
the rock rat has coexisted with many other creatures without the fossil record bearing witness.
Just recently, scientists were shocked to discover that the Laotian rock rat was alive and well in the jungles of Laos. Based on the fossil record, this type of rodent was believed to have gone extinct about 11 million years ago.Creation 29(2):52–55, 2007.">2 Once again, the rock rat has coexisted with many other creatures without the fossil record bearing witness. In addition, this small rodent lives with humans today, yet their fossil bones have never been discovered next to human bones."

There are many more. Just because we do not have human and dinosaur fossils doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

The ID'iot creationist joke is the planet is 6,000 years old. That's a bit of a problem for the fundie zealots when timeframes extend toward millions of years.

Your cut and paste is from here: Dinosaurs, humans and the fossil record - creation.com

How does the boy reconcile the Coelacanth, thought to have gone extinct 65 million years ago, with biblical genesis?
Oopsies!

Begs the question: Did Noah supposedly put two of each fish, amphibian, flightless bird, amoeba, virus,.. on the Ark?

Last edited:

Thanks.
Still waiting..

evolution+coelacanth+living+fossil.jpg

You must be dense because I already did. Sorry, to insult you, but you have asked for evidence several times after I did.

If you're waiting for Hollie to answer a question, then you will know what billions of years mean. Hollie is one of the dumbest of my followers here.

Furthermore, for one, you can't show the assumptions made about radiometric dating is correct for parent-daughter isotopes. Two, we get time chronology of fossils as results that fit the theory or circular thinking again. Three, we have humans writing about behemoths, dragons, and the like in their history; it comes from different parts of the world. We even have large unknown creature sightings today. We have coelacanth. Are you going to admit that they were from 65 million/80 million years ago or not? Aren't they living fossils then lol? What happened to the common ancestor theory for it?

finbones.jpg

lungstree.jpg

From water to land

I'll wait for you, Hollie, or even Fort Fun Indiana lol.

Begs the question: Did Noah supposedly put two of each fish, amphibian, flightless bird, amoeba, virus,.. on the Ark?

:rolleyes:. What a dumbass you are haha. God brought the animals to Noah, so in his infinite wisdom just the creatures that were needed came. He had already created natural selection.

Forum List

Back