What could happen if we just stopped oil? Six billion might die

~~~~~~
**********​
So you were lying again.

Explain what's evil about it? Fewer people means fewer resources being used, fewer animals being cruelly slaughtered, fewer herbicides and pesticides being used, less waste, cleaner water, cleaner air.

It's all upside!
So, you actually believe that all of the resources in the universe belong to you, personally.

You're a compulsive liar, and a psychopath.

Are you posting from an insane asylum?

What could happen if we just stopped oil?

Six billion might die

It's difficult to see how an immediate ban on fossil fuels will allow civilisation to continue and flourish

"But what would happen if we literally just stopped oil tomorrow and did without the natural resources on which the world, its economies and populations depend? The answer: most likely six billion people would die within a year."

Commentary:
Just about everything we do in this world is tied to oil and gas. That's a fact. These people that haven't done squat to understand even a tiny morsel of that and just demand we stop oil and gas, have absolutely zero idea of what they're talking about or can even fathom what that really means. Oil and gas isn't perfect but you have to take the good with the bad in everything you do in life and I for one am more than fine with being onboard with oil and gas. Wind and solar is a cute little bolt on, nuclear just doesn't make sense in terms of risk reward (one issue that we possibly can't control could end up rendering 1/3 of the world uninhabitable..uh no), geothermal is intriguing but isn't every necessarily everywhere and is incredibly expensive even when abundant and readily available.

Seriously, Any fool should know that a total global economic collapse would probably only leave a couple of billion or less alive. Wars and rumors of wars being what they are. This would be a conservatives guess.
The expectation of using solar and wind power to create the needed electricity for the world is an impossible dream at present.
Then we have had so called experts that the oil well would run dry for over 60 years.
See:

The notion that oil is a "fossil" fuel is a pipe dream of John Rockefeller in the early 1900's to make the ubiquitous mineral known as oil seem scarce, unreplenishable, precious, and expensive. It is and was a marketing thing. 100 years ago, you could almost poke your pinky at the ground, and it'd erupt with a gusher. They are not decayed dinosaurs or even plankton or whatever. "depleted" oil wells refill themselves after time. Scientist have proven that as fact
See:
**********​
A bullshit fallacy. The right starts out with supposing a fallacy then imagines it’s true. What BS.

Thread summary:

Righties can't debate honestly, on any topic. They will always lie outright about what liberals supposedly believe.

The Lord of Lies owns the putrid shriveled souls of all the righties on this thread.

Lucky for you .... Biden is now drilling more oil than anytime in US history..... we are producing more energy than anytime in history.... we are now energy independent (exports exceed imports). You should be super happy.
Because courts forced him to allow drilling.

A bullshit fallacy. The right starts out with supposing a fallacy then imagines it’s true. What BS.
No, this is pure science.
s-l960.jpg

I think you mean the courts forced him to continue to allow for new oil leases because I'm pretty sure he never stopped oil drilling. If you were talking about the oil leases it takes 4 to 10 years before you have any production from a new oil lease so that would have zero impact on what I said.

I think you mean the courts forced him to continue to allow for new oil leases because I'm pretty sure he never stopped oil drilling. If you were talking about the oil leases it takes 4 to 10 years before you have any production from a new oil lease so that would have zero impact on what I said.
So his EOs meant nothing at all. Cool beans.

Why don't you understand your own posts?
Why don’t you read the post I responded to, Geesus. The original OP was based upon made up shit…do you need it spell out for you ? That was rhetorical…of course you do.

You obviously think there will be an immediate all out ban on fossil fuels. You have to be a clown of the first order.
This started your confusion. I do not. You were a clown by making that remark.

Oh, the deep state worked in your favor ? You told us they, the ciurts were part of the deep state and were controlled by democrats, make up your min…..you’re a clown. That’s your Trumpism. Without exception, I repeat the name calling by trump and his minions do. Deal with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back