Actors Who Sang

One of my most favorite singers, Trace Adkins that is, was in a film back in 2010 named Lifted. One of the lead actors is a young man who does a lot of singing in the film named Uriah Shelton. Go here to watch the whole film.

God bless you and him and Trace always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

P.S. Two years later Uriah did a few more songs and by then, his voice had gone through its inevitable change, but to me, his singing was still good.

A thread about people famous for their acting who had a passion for singing. Some are proficient in both. Others not so much. Results may vary.

For example, Rick Springfield, known for his role on the soap opera General Hospital, eventually broke through and became big in pop music in the early to mid 1980s

Don't Talk To Strangers - Rick Springfield

I thought he was a singer first actor second like John schneider.Tom wopat is a singer first then actor second.

^^^ I thought that acting came first for Tom Wopat and John Schneider. Right me if I am wrong, but I believe that acting is what they are known for more compared to any singing that they have done.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

^^^ I thought that acting came first for Tom Wopat and John Schneider. Right me if I am wrong, but I believe that acting is what they are known for more compared to any singing that they have done.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
You are only half right.John is an actor first and singer second.Tom singer first actor second,that’s why Tom has not done near as many films as John has.John devoted most his career to acting where Tom devoted most of it to singing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back